Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Rick Perry equates homosexuality to alcoholism?

That's extremely unfair to straight alcoholics.

Alcoholism is the use of an addicting substance to override natural behavior.

Homosexuality is an unnatural (and unclean and filthy and perverse) behavior that cannot be remedied by a substance.

You live in a nation of laws. You "free men" are welcome to ignore that at your peril.

You're dodging the question and deflecting. The question is not whether or not there should be cash and prizes, there are. The question is should gay couples be treated equally under the law or not. It's becoming apparent that you lean towards the not but don't want to admit it out loud.

If I lived in a nation of laws we wouldn't be having this conversation because a nation of laws wouldn't turn cops into gangs of roving thieves. But, like I said, feel free to keep letting other people make decisions for you.

And he goes further afield in his effort not to answer the simple question....should gay couples have equal access to civil marriage laws?

I already answered that question more than once, you just insist on asking questions that in order to deflect from the fact that you are wrong about your ability to make choices.

But pops, lesbian couples can, and do, have have one or both give birth to children while married to each other.

Does it feel good to stretch?

Those lesbos you speak of, required a male to inseminate them. ALWAYS

True story.

Infertile straight couples use sperm banks. True story.

Get you fat nose out of their bedrooms! Their reproductive abilities are none of your business

If I lived in a nation of laws we wouldn't be having this conversation because a nation of laws wouldn't turn cops into gangs of roving thieves. But, like I said, feel free to keep letting other people make decisions for you.

And he goes further afield in his effort not to answer the simple question....should gay couples have equal access to civil marriage laws?

I already answered that question more than once, you just insist on asking questions that in order to deflect from the fact that you are wrong about your ability to make choices.

No, you ducked it and dodged it with a "I don't need no stinking rules" or whatever. You want to divert the discussion into whether or not civil marriage should exist at all...which is irrelevant to the discussion, but would be a great separate thread. Civil marriage exists and in 18 states is extended to gay couples. It will be all 50 in my lifetime.

Does it feel good to stretch?

Those lesbos you speak of, required a male to inseminate them. ALWAYS

True story.

Get you fat nose out of their bedrooms! Their reproductive abilities are none of your business

Well lookie there...you finally said something logical and sane. It's none of anybody's business who procreates and who doesn't...and has no bearing on civil marriage...for gays or straights. :eusa_clap:

But pops, lesbian couples can, and do, have have one or both give birth to children while married to each other.

Gay males can both father children as well. I was a surrogate for a gay male couple. They used both men's sperm and, in fact, the twins I bore for them had two different fathers.

They use men's sperm without your assist.

Well no shit, Sherlock. They did need my "assist" to receive the fertilized eggs and carry them to full term.

Gay males can both father children as well. I was a surrogate for a gay male couple. They used both men's sperm and, in fact, the twins I bore for them had two different fathers.

You should marry the father. Problem solved

Why? I'm already married to the love of my life and so are they...to each other. You really don't understand how this gay thing works do you? You know...they told blacks to just marry blacks...problem solved. Same bigots, different day. Forget 40 years from now...

a0u23Sr.jpg

lol, it's funny how libtards have no clue how much most minorities hate being compared to homosexuals.

roflmao

Well lookie there...you finally said something logical and sane. It's none of anybody's business who procreates and who doesn't...and has no bearing on civil marriage...for gays or straights. :eusa_clap:

When speaking of groups that can and cannot, only one group can, making their fertility a privacy issue. Yours cannot procreate within itself, so your fertility is a moot point.

Get it fool.

And all this talk of yours about heterosexual fertility, are you a closeted hetro? You seem obsessed with it. You long for the dong don't you Wytch? Why else would you be so damn interested in hetro sex?

Rick, Oops, Perry is now walking back his moronic comments.

Rick Perry: I ‘stepped in it’ on gays, alcohol

I don't find his comments moronic. As with the majority of Americans/normal people - I fully support the notion that gays are of the same mindset as the mentally retarded. If you don't like my opinion, too bad.

Of course you don't...you're a moron too. He's at least a politically smart moron (sort of) that knows it's not okay to be anti gay. :lol:

When speaking of groups that can and cannot, only one group can, making their fertility a privacy issue. Yours cannot procreate within itself, so your fertility is a moot point.

Get it fool.

Fertility is a moot point regarding civil marriage period. Some couples are not allowed to procreate if they want to marry, Pops. That in and of itself renders any point you have regarding procreation and the ability or inability thereof, completely and utterly stupid.

And all this talk of yours about heterosexual fertility, are you a closeted hetro? You seem obsessed with it. You long for the dong don't you Wytch? Why else would you be so damn interested in hetro sex?

I'm sorry, but I think it was you that initially brought up procreation and the fact that no matter how much sex we gays have, we can't have babies. Is that your Freudian way of telling us you can't stop thinking of gay sex, Pops?

I don't find his comments moronic. As with the majority of Americans/normal people - I fully support the notion that gays are of the same mindset as the mentally retarded. If you don't like my opinion, too bad.

Of course you don't...you're a moron too. He's at least a politically smart moron (sort of) that knows it's not okay to be anti gay. :lol:

^^^^^ consider the source ^^^^^^^

Get it fool.

Fertility is a moot point regarding civil marriage period. Some couples are not allowed to procreate if they want to marry, Pops. That in and of itself renders any point you have regarding procreation and the ability or inability thereof, completely and utterly stupid.

I'm sorry, but I think it was you that initially brought up procreation and the fact that no matter how much sex we gays have, we can't have babies. Is that your Freudian way of telling us you can't stop thinking of gay sex, Pops?

^^^^^more irrational thoughts - sound like denial of her closeted heterosexuality.

So sad, just give into it Wytch, we can all tell you want too. That's probably why your arguments for same sex marriage are so weak.

You want to move away from the dark side!

Obvious

Perry has never been anti gay as far as I know, your problem is that you are anti honesty.

Forum List

Back