Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

I'm well aware of how and why. Warrior needs a lesson apparently. Maybe y'all that can "choose" can help him out.

Actually, the guy that needs the lesson is the one I responded to, the idiot that took your side against me and got proven wrong, just like you did. Maybe you should volunteer to teach him since you both agree that you were born without the ability to make a choice.

The choice is only in acting upon natural inclinations...true for all orientations.

So you are now claiming that that being gay is a choice..

Oh well so much for your long running arguments...

I'm well aware of how and why. Warrior needs a lesson apparently. Maybe y'all that can "choose" can help him out.

Actually, the guy that needs the lesson is the one I responded to, the idiot that took your side against me and got proven wrong, just like you did. Maybe you should volunteer to teach him since you both agree that you were born without the ability to make a choice.

The choice is only in acting upon natural inclinations...true for all orientations.

Natural inclinations to have sex? Or unnatural inclinations to control your mind?

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

This has got to be the winning post of the day! Homosexuality is BOTH a choice and a mental disease!

This is actually great news, because now we know that everyone who is mentally ill can CHOSE not to be! Think of the money that we can save on mental illness treatment!

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

This has got to be the winning post of the day! Homosexuality is BOTH a choice and a mental disease!

This is actually great news, because now we know that everyone who is mentally ill can CHOSE not to be! Think of the money that we can save on mental illness treatment!

Damn, that was funny.

So you are now claiming that that being gay is a choice..

Oh well so much for your long running arguments...

Try reading all the words...sound them out. I said the ONLY choice is in acting upon your natural inclinations. The inclinations are not a choice.

Are you and your partner unable to procreate due to disability?

Are you and your partner unable to procreate due to your age?

Do you and your partner need to use birth control not to procreate?

Do tell again how closely the two demographic groups are, and why this is a civil rights issue.

Name the miscarriage from a gay sex act. The abortion required by a gay sex act. The death from complications of childbirth resulting from a gay sex act.

You are too much. Comedy this good normally costs good money. You are way to cheap.

Name one legal requirement of legal marriage between a man and a woman, involving children or sex,

that a same sex couple cannot fulfill.

Name one reason why consenting adults need the government's permission for anything.

Well, for one thing, we are a nation of laws. As a consenting adult, I cannot do drugs...they're illegal. I don't have the governments "permission" to do them.

We also have marriage laws in this country. Name one reason that gay consenting adults should be treated differently under the law than straight consenting adults.

Great, when do we get the parking pass? Do you throw "retards" overboard like you do the "fags" internet tough boi?

Retards don't require a parking pass. What's your physical problem that requires you to have one? Isn't your problem upstairs, in the brain - ? That's how I view it.

Rick Perry is trying to win conservatives. Heis a rather liberal governor and thus Texas is really a bit pissed at him. Andafter his dismal presidential campaign last go around he is trying to look more conservative. The only thing is this anti gay crap is completely not conservative. And most conservatives realize that.

Great, when do we get the parking pass? Do you throw "retards" overboard like you do the "fags" internet tough boi?

Retards don't require a parking pass. What's your physical problem that requires you to have one? Isn't your problem upstairs, in the brain - ? That's how I view it.

Oh, I betcha they could get one if they tried hard enough. Besides, Francis, it was a joke, lighten up.

I don't actually have a problem, m'boi. I'm gay and that's not a problem for me. I understand how other people being gay is a problem for you...it makes you all wiggly and uncomfortable inside. The question is, what really goes on in your brain when you think of all the "ass fucking" you can't stop talking about...:eusa_whistle:

Name one legal requirement of legal marriage between a man and a woman, involving children or sex,

Name one reason why consenting adults need the government's permission for anything.

Well, for one thing, we are a nation of laws. As a consenting adult, I cannot do drugs...they're illegal. I don't have the governments "permission" to do them.

We also have marriage laws in this country. Name one reason that gay consenting adults should be treated differently under the law than straight consenting adults.

It is impossible for a gay sex act to create future taxpayers. Male female coupling creates all taxpayers.

The two groups are not closely related.

A doctor is a professional.

An attorney is a professional

An attorney should be treated differently than a Doctor and that different treatment is in no way discriminatory and because most people won't let an attorney do brain surgery, they are not bigots.

It is impossible for a gay sex act to create future taxpayers. Male female coupling creates all taxpayers.

Sex isn't required for procreation. Argument fail.

Well let's see...they're human...can't get closer than that. They're in a relationship...those dichotomies are certainly the same. Some want to have kids, some don't. Some have difficulties having kids, some don't. If they want children, both have to go through the same steps to have children. Nope, still not seeing any difference between infertile couples and gay couples other than in your desire to discriminate against only one set of these couples.

An attorney should be treated differently than a Doctor and that different treatment is in no way discriminatory and because most people won't let an attorney do brain surgery, they are not bigots.

Oh wow Pop...your analogies are getting worse and I swear I didn't think that was possible.

Oral sex, anal sex and protected vaginal sex betweenheterosexualswon'tcreate taxpayers either. Is that like alcoholism?

I don't actually have a problem, m'boi. I'm gay and that's not a problem for me. I understand how other people being gay is a problem for you...it makes you all wiggly and uncomfortable inside. The question is, what really goes on in your brain when you think of all the "ass fucking" you can't stop talking about...:eusa_whistle:

That's fine. The retards have "Special Olympics" to make them feel normal too. I ignore them - same as I ignore queers.

Well let's see...they're human...can't get closer than that. They're in a relationship...those dichotomies are certainly the same. Some want to have kids, some don't. Some have difficulties having kids, some don't. If they want children, both have to go through the same steps to have children. Nope, still not seeing any difference between infertile couples and gay couples other than in your desire to discriminate against only one set of these couples.

Oh wow Pop...your analogies are getting worse and I swear I didn't think that was possible.

More deflection. Components of males and females must combine to create a new taxpayer. Combining the components from two of the same sex creates........

Wait for it

A wet spot

Nothing more.

More deflection. Components of males and females must combine to create a new taxpayer. Combining the components from two of the same sex creates........

Wait for it

A wet spot

Nothing more.
So does oral sex, anal sex and protected vaginal sex between two people of the opposite sex, is that like being a drunk?

Wait for it

A wet spot

Nothing more.
So does oral sex, anal sex and protected vaginal sex between two people of the opposite sex, is that like being a drunk?

Anything that doesn't produce offspring for Pops to leech off in his dotage is bad....but only the gay ones don't get a license in his bigoted world.

I do not need the government's permission for anything, I am a free man. If you want to be a slave and ask permission of your masters every time you make a decision, feel free, just don't expect me to respect your decision. No wonder you prefer to pretend you don't have a choice who you sleep with, you prefer to let other people make your decisions.

Feel free to point out where I said the government should treat anyone differently for any reason. As I have pointed out, more than once, the very nature of government forces it to classify people. This always results in people being treated differently based on that classification, which is why I am opposed to government regulations of consenting adults. I know you have a hard time actually following logic after a lifetime of letting other people do your thinking for you, but I am right in this instance. The government should have no say in anything that consenting adults do, and I will never support anything that gives them that power.

Last edited:

Wait for it

A wet spot

Nothing more.

Anything that doesn't produce offspring for Pops to leech off in his dotage is bad....but only the gay ones don't get a license in his bigoted world.

Nature is not a bigot.

More comedy?

Yes, opposite gender sex creates a wet spot, but it's all same sex sex creates.

ALL

Sorry, someday you'll understand.

No, prolly not.

Sad for you

Damn, seriously, is it that damn hard for you to learn how to use a simple quote feature!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back