Rick Perry: Energy Secretary

Rick Perry: Energy Secretary

OK...but only if he allows a fracking well on his property right next to his drinking water supply. Then I have no problem with that pick.

"Drill baby, drill"
I love his picks! I expect a massive uptick in strokes and heart attacks among the Left.

Perry Said to Be Trump’s Top Candidate for Energy Secretary

The irony meter just broke.

Never let it be said that Trump doesn't have a sense of humor. I say that because the Dept. of Energy was the 3rd Federal agency (after Education and Commerce) that Perry wanted to do away with, but he couldn't even remember it despite the fact that he took two bites of the apple. Oops!

We're already the biggest natural gas supplier on this planet!!! Oil is already at record highs....

I can't imagine how much higher we can push it upwards.

Last edited:
"Drill baby, drill"
I love his picks! I expect a massive uptick in strokes and heart attacks among the Left.

Perry Said to Be Trump’s Top Candidate for Energy Secretary

The irony meter just broke.

Never let it be said that Trump doesn't have a sense of humor. I say that because the Dept. of Energy was the 3rd Federal agency (after Education and Commerce) that Perry wanted to do away with, but he couldn't even remember it despite the fact that he took two bites of the apple. Oops!
Well, he put someone over the EPA who's been at war with the EPA.

I'm hoping these agencies are in their last days.

He's really playing hardball isn't he? I'm guessing that this is an easy way to encourage employees and agencies to pull up their socks where needed.

We're already the biggest natural gas supplier on this planet!!! Oil is already at record highs....

Really? Oil is at an all time high? Did you forget the record prices it was hitting in 2008 at 147.00/barrel while Jr. was in office? Current price of oil as of Friday according to the stock market was around 51.00/barrel.

Really? Oil is at an all time high? Did you forget the record prices it was hitting in 2008 at 147.00/barrel while Jr. was in office? Current price of oil as of Friday according to the stock market was around 51.00/barrel.

The amount of oil and natural gas we're producing is at a record high...Not price.

Forum List

Back