Rick Santorum

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Santorum: Instead of calling for gun laws, kids should take CPR classes - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)CNN commentator and former Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Rick Santorum on Sunday suggested students protesting for gun control legislation would be better served by taking CPR classes and preparing for active shooter scenarios.

"How about kids instead of looking to someone else to solve their problem, do something about maybe taking CPR classes or trying to deal with situations that when there is a violent shooter that you can actually respond to that," Santorum said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Fucking moron.

David Hogg‏Verified account @davidhogg111
I think @RickSantorum might need to learn CPR for the NRA following midterms

2:54 PM - 25 Mar 2018 from Washington, DC

Eugene Gu, MD‏Verified account @eugenegu
As a surgeon, I’ve operated on gunshot victims who’ve had bullets tear through their intestines, cut through their spinal cord, and pulverize their kidneys and liver. Rick Santorum telling kids to shut up and take CPR classes is simply unconscionable.

12:03 PM - 25 Mar 2018
So kids SHOULDN'T LEARN CPR? Seems like a useful skill to me. Might even help you some day.

Santorum is so terribly desperate to be relevant.

He just fucking pisses me off. That much stupidity should be spread around through several people. Maybe even an entire congregation.

Santorum: Instead of calling for gun laws, kids should take CPR classes - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)CNN commentator and former Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Rick Santorum on Sunday suggested students protesting for gun control legislation would be better served by taking CPR classes and preparing for active shooter scenarios.

"How about kids instead of looking to someone else to solve their problem, do something about maybe taking CPR classes or trying to deal with situations that when there is a violent shooter that you can actually respond to that," Santorum said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Fucking moron.

Obsequious NRA puppet.

Video at the link. GOP has gotten so crazy you think no! For this cannot possibly be true! And then you see the video.

Fucking moron.

Left Winger don't understand that criminals and terrorist ignore gun laws

Rick Santorum. The most honest, competent politician you'll ever meet out there who will never rise above senator BECAUSE he is so honest and competent. If there is another school shooting, not only might CPR help save lives until ambulances arrive that might otherwise be lost, CPR would even be good to help possibly resuscitate this thread and keep it from where it is going!

In order words my dear Watchit, it is better to know CPR and not need it than need it and not know it. But then, all Libtards are good for is telling kids how to hide under their desks and stay quiet waiting for death to find them from the armed intruder they knew was a loon and took absolutely zero steps to prevent coming onto the grounds or entering the school with a 39 inch long rifle half as tall as the shooter.

Forum List

Back