CDZ RIGGED ELECTION: Let's see if we can imagine a new way to gather and count votes

Let's see if we can imagine a new way to gather and count votes
‘Solutions’ in search of a ‘problem’ that doesn’t exist.

Just because Republicans lie and whine about ‘rigged’ elections and ‘fraud’ whenever they lose an election doesn’t warrant radical changes to the election process.

Indeed, 2020 was the most secure and accurate election in this country’s history; the only problem that needs to be addressed is Republicans enacting reckless, irresponsible, meritless election laws intended to disenfranchise voters and undermine the right to vote.
Lie and whine? Oh like Hilda did, RUSSIA, and Gore did when Bush won. Libatards are hopeless. I'm from Chicago so I know voter fraud happens every election there, or did you forget ACORN?

Just because Republicans lie and whine about ‘rigged’ elections and ‘fraud’ whenever they lose an election doesn’t warrant radical changes to the election process.

Indeed, 2020 was the most secure and accurate election in this country’s history; the only problem that needs to be addressed is Republicans enacting reckless, irresponsible, meritless election laws intended to disenfranchise voters and undermine the right to vote.
Lie and whine? Oh like Hilda did, RUSSIA, and Gore did when Bush won. Libatards are hopeless. I'm from Chicago so I know voter fraud happens every election there, or did you forget ACORN?
Haven't head that one in awhile....ACORN....lol.How dumb

I'm not expecting a terribly vibrant thread, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. So here goes:

I wonder if we could toss out a few ideas on how we can count votes in the future. Leaving (or at least trying to leave) your political affiliation out of this, let's see your ideas on how the states might best do the following:
  • Make voting as easy as possible, particular in rural, less dense areas
  • Minimize the need for recounts
  • Create voting systems (voting & counting) that maximize security
I'll start: Let's begin by dragging ourselves away from this need to know who won a state by the end of Election Day. Let's have an automatic audit confirmation process that counts the vote multiple (two or three different) ways on Election Night and the next day. That way we can minimize the need for recounts after the fact.

Also, while each state will certainly have its own rules, maybe we can find SOME common methods so that we can standardize them for better efficiency and accountability.

Okay, go. Let's try "imagining" instead of just repeating.
Just log in and vote by smartphone or computer.

Govt is the worst place to look for innovation and excellence..
But the only place to look for regulating voting.

But, to your point: independent commissions, maybe foreign, should be enlisted to assess our system and make recommendations. Especially including redrawing districts.

They were supposed to have been disbanded but they just splintered and reformed.

LOL.Sorry I'm a conservative being sarcastic about the dumb....lol

I disagree. Studies have shown that of the 22 million dead people who voted for Biden in the 2020 election, over 97% of them were voting for the very first time.

He is extremely popular with the recently departed.

Well, with all the people Trump killed through pure incompetence, he no doubt built that voter base.

Here's a simpler explanation.

Most people didn't want Trump in 2016.
He never got above 50% in the RCP average of polls.
The people gave the House to the Democrats because they were so sick of him.
The people voted him out at the first opportunity.

But I'm sure that's too much truth for some to handle.

I disagree. Studies have shown that of the 22 million dead people who voted for Biden in the 2020 election, over 97% of them were voting for the very first time.

He is extremely popular with the recently departed.

Well, with all the people Trump killed through pure incompetence, he no doubt built that voter base.

Here's a simpler explanation.

Most people didn't want Trump in 2016.
He never got above 50% in the RCP average of polls.
The people gave the House to the Democrats because they were so sick of him.
The people voted him out at the first opportunity.

But I'm sure that's too much truth for some to handle.
Trump killed no one. It is looking more like Fauci did.

Only in the paranoid delusions of the right.

Fauci didn't think it was grown in a lab. Whether or not it was grown in a lab is irrelevant, because our failures to contain it would have been the same if it were natural or grown in a lab. That's all on Trump, by mocking mask use, making social distancing a cultural issue, holding super spreader events and lying about how serious this was.

Only in the paranoid delusions of the right.

Fauci didn't think it was grown in a lab. Whether or not it was grown in a lab is irrelevant, because our failures to contain it would have been the same if it were natural or grown in a lab. That's all on Trump, by mocking mask use, making social distancing a cultural issue, holding super spreader events and lying about how serious this was.
The only people paranoid are on your side. Ridiculous projection from a party in full panic mode.

The only people paranoid are on your side. Ridiculous projection from a party in full panic mode.

Uh, yeah.

Biden is more popular than Trump ever was.
Employment is going to bounce back, really soon. I saw help wanted signs on nearly every shop I was at on vacation this week.
Covid will all but disappear in a month.

But you are going to prove that there was a Chinese lab leak, and that's going to change everyone's minds. Even though Trump was the guy who was in charge when this happened and he didn't catch it.

Uh, yeah.

Biden is more popular than Trump ever was.
Employment is going to bounce back, really soon. I saw help wanted signs on nearly every shop I was at on vacation this week.
Covid will all but disappear in a month.

But you are going to prove that there was a Chinese lab leak, and that's going to change everyone's minds. Even though Trump was the guy who was in charge when this happened and he didn't catch it.
Bullshit. Total narrative bullshit. Is that all you got?

Biden won by hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes in the dead of night - that had virtually zero signatures or signature verifications

Biden won by hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes in the dead of night - that had virtually zero signatures or signature verifications
Stupid lie. Please go post this embarrassing nonsense in one of the eleventy zillion threads dedicated to this cult delusion.

I'm not expecting a terribly vibrant thread, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. So here goes:

I wonder if we could toss out a few ideas on how we can count votes in the future. Leaving (or at least trying to leave) your political affiliation out of this, let's see your ideas on how the states might best do the following:
I'll start: Let's begin by dragging ourselves away from this need to know who won a state by the end of Election Day. Let's have an automatic audit confirmation process that counts the vote multiple (two or three different) ways on Election Night and the next day. That way we can minimize the need for recounts after the fact.

Also, while each state will certainly have its own rules, maybe we can find SOME common methods so that we can standardize them for better efficiency and accountability.

Well these new so-called 'voter ID' laws passed in some red states just made your first bullet point mute. They just made voting hard as hell.

Purple ink.
Sorry but I don't have time to debate this morning.
an-iraqi-woman-holds-her-finger-aloft-for-the-ink-to-dry-after-voting-picture-id52083574.jpg

She needs some Vaseline intensive care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back