🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by the Police.
Soooooo why don't the Left Wingers ever riot over the murders of the other 99% of Black murder victims?

It is the responsibility of the American people to inform the owners of what a disgrace these players have become. The best way to do it?

18 minutes before kickoff........

The image is Hurricane Stadium in Tulsa Oklahoma. It has nothing to do with the NFL.
Miami. Just one example of what is quickly spreading throughout the nation (at every level). Have you heard the latest, Pogo? It's been suggested that the NFL play in London so they can have a packed stadium. Yes, take your teams out of the country so that another country can root for your American teams. Perhaps they can change their name to IFL (International Football League) while they are at it. Anyway you look at it this is not going to end well for the NFL. The best thing to do is confront the problem head on and fire the players who are presently costing them millions of dollars in revenue.

Nope. You just can't take the fact that you don't know that the NFL ratings have been soft for 36 months. Prior to the protests. You can't take the fact that this protest thing is a contributing factor but not the primary cause. You just want to complain. And when you get called on it rationally you take liberal tactics. Just do a very cursory internet search and you will see that although 32 percent of NFL viewers say the protests might impact them, the real reasons for decline are much larger.

But it's more fun to use liberal name calling tactics, isn't it? Leaning is just too hard.

Sniff sniff
Don't learn. Stay uninformed and bleating along with the rest of the sheep.

There is nothing you can teach me, DIM bulb
I see that clearly. But only because your mind is sadly closed to thought. A shame, really. All you've got is liberal tactics. Have fun.

I'm a conservative, DIM bulb. Now cease annoying me
If I annoy you it's coming from you, not me. You are a liberal to me, since you use nothing but liberal tactics. You close your mind to facts that don't fit your world view. And you make personal attacks. That's liberal tactics, regardless of whatever you believe. It's kind of weird you simply won't engage on the actual substance of my post, that there are huge mega forces impacting NFL ratings. That precede the protests. Your response? A creepy obsession about my ironic screen name. If that isn't liberal tactics I don't know what is.

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

Really rather like a dictator don't you think, he fires at a whim, everyone should worry about job security.

You don't have to worry about job security, it's easy stand your asc up during the national anthem, or leave this country. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you would like to live under a dictarorship.

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 18203048
So why don't the Left Wingers ever riot when a White suspect is killed by the Police?

Left wingers don't riot. Rioters riot. We are talking about peaceful protestors on this thread. Stick to the topic.

If your head is not in he game grab some bench.

It is the responsibility of the American people to inform the owners of what a disgrace these players have become. The best way to do it?

The image is Hurricane Stadium in Tulsa Oklahoma. It has nothing to do with the NFL.

Tulsa, OK?

That is Miami, dipshit.

The problem with people like you is you THINK you're so smart and know everything. Get a fucking clue.
Have you ever been mistaken? Don't be so quick to criticize an innocent mistake. Pogo is very intelligent. He never claimed to know everything. Neither could you. Don't be rude.

The NFL national anthem protests are a Dog Whistle for the Racist Democrats to have their violent riots and murder policemen.

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 18203048
So why don't the Left Wingers ever riot when a White suspect is killed by the Police?

Left wingers don't riot. Rioters riot. We are talking about peaceful protestors on this thread. Stick to the topic.

If your head is not in he game grab some bench.
I can see the next step. One of the protestors happens to be blind sided by a white player, innocently or not, and the white player is accused of racism.

I do not want a Pres. to tell me how to behave, and face the flag and put my hand over my heart or threaten my work if I don't.

That is dictatorship. I thought you Trumpsters wanted freedom.
you don't have the right to protest at your workplace

bripat9643, post: 18203068
ROFL! Typical leftwing argument: the situations aren't exactly identical so Obama gets a pass

There is no similarity beween Trump and Obama's positions on this issue.

Obama needs no pass. He is not similar to Trumo in anyway.

Should Trump be telling American businessmen to fire certain employees that he doesn't like.

That is the question you are afraid to abswer.

Freewill, post: 18203087
I can see the next step. One of the protestors happens to be blind sided by a white player, innocently or not, and the white player is accused of racism.

Can't defend Trump can you?

Now you divert by imagining the unlikely.

What part of it is racist?

Where have you been? It's entirely about race relations in this country.

Mostly black players are peacefully protesting.

Trump has no national security business weighing in with his reduculous calls for peaceful black protestors to be fired and games boycotted. That is between the players and owners and fans.

The reason Trump has weighed in is to excite racially motivated passions in his white nationalist base.

It's a dogwhistle to his base that serves no practical or positive purpise.

That's racist.
200.gif

Tulsa, OK?

That is Miami, dipshit.

The problem with people like you is you THINK you're so smart and know everything. Get a fucking clue.

Indeed, that's Miami. I really hope the Hurricanes make the NFL playoff this year, but I have some serious doubts. lol
Empty stadiums are happening at every level of football these days. The photo was not an oversight on my part. It was indicative of the greater problem the NFL has created by refusing to fire players and set the precedent for zero tolerance of reprehensible behavior. If you are an NFL player (or college football player working toward NFL) you have a responsibility to the American people whether you like it or not. That includes taking drugs, family violence, disgraceful behavior in public. Bad behavior should not be rewarded.

Forum List

Back