🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

I can only speak and act for myself.

The NFL is a "product".

An entertainment "product".

I do not like the fact that the NFL owners and the league have not stepped up and told these ignorant morons to stop disrespecting our National anthem, our flag, and our country.

Unless and until they do, I am no longer buying their "product".

Jerry Seinfeld has a new special on Netflix- he brings home reality when he says (paraphrasing from memory) :" I really don't get the obsession with pro sports and our "home team"? We do not have a "team". The players aren't even from here! They just wear the right color uniforms. Basically, we are rooting for laundry!" So true!

:rofl:

PS- apparently a lot of people feel as I do, NFL TV ratings are down well over 20% since Kaper-dirtbag-nutbar started acting the fool....

zapwalls-decals-american-flag-red-yellow-don-t-tread-on-me-11575436933_2000x.jpg

When I first spotted the one-line summary tag for this thread, dyslexia kicked in,and I thought I saw...

"..protestors should be caned" ...

...which, during the course of that Brain Fart, struck me as pretty danged harsh - the punishment being - seemingly - disproportionate to the offense.

But, after digging into the thread for a few moments, and seeing the bitter invective lashing-out at America, by those who support such protests...

I changed my mind, and figured... what the hell... in the words of the Chicago Cubs' immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play two !!!"... i.e., why not have a Two-Fer ???

Cane them, then Can them.

Right there in the stadium... part of the Half-Time Show...

Maybe we can bring-in one of those Sharia Law Muslim Punishment Goon Squads from Indonesia or Saudi Arabia or Iran, to do the dirty work.

You know... the Muzzies that LibTards love so much...

Last edited:
I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Why don't you move to Venezaula or something

-Geaux
Probably because I dont know anyone in Venezuela. Why dont you move to europe or something?

May I suggest Geaux should move to some trolley tracks in Madison Wisconsin. Where he can look around for that elusive Democratic convention.

Oh... Poor snowflake. Sounds like you need a trophy

-Geaux

Golden_Internet_Troll_Award.jpg

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Why don't you move to Venezaula or something

-Geaux
Probably because I dont know anyone in Venezuela. Why dont you move to europe or something?

May I suggest Geaux should move to some trolley tracks in Madison Wisconsin. Where he can look around for that elusive Democratic convention.

Oh... Poor snowflake. Sounds like you need a trophy

-Geaux

Golden_Internet_Troll_Award.jpg

Funny how you never came back to take responsibility for that boner huh.

A political convention. On trolley tracks. SMH

First of all, I'd like to state I don't care for the idea of NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem.
However, those who died defending our country, were also defending our Constitution. And the Constitution defends the NFL players right, to kneel during the anthem.
It's really sad, that we have a president, who is so clueless about the Constitution. Dotard Trump has shown how clueless about the specifics of the Constitution multiple times. Either that, or he could give a shit about the Constitution. It's either one or the other.
In either case, it's very, very, very,,,,,,,SAD!
Under Obama we were forced to buy insurance. A baker was forced to bake a cake. Girls were forced to share locker rooms with men. Silence from liberals, but let something go against the United States and they support it all the way. A coach had a bunch of third grade football players kneel during the anthem. Anti Americanism seems to be the left's new narrative.

You like the Constitution when it works for you but when it goes against you? Well you just demonstrated that you're really not as pro-Constitution as you'd like to assume.
Hey! I stated I don't like the kneeling gig, but the kneelers are practicing a right, guaranteed by the Constitution, so therefore I believe it's their right.
It's very pathetic that Dotard Trump, seems to have a habit of attacking the very pillars of democracy. It's also pathetic that his goose-stepping followers encourage this lack of patriotism.

Last edited:
When I first spotted the one-line summary tag for this thread, dyslexia kicked in,and I thought I saw...

"..protestors should be caned" ...

...which, during the course of that Brain Fart, struck me as pretty danged harsh - the punishment being seemingly disproportionate to the offense.

But, after digging into the thread for a few moments, and seeing the bitter invective lashing-out at America, by those who support such protests...

I changed my mind, and figured... what the hell... in the words of the Chicago Cubs' immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play two !!!"... i.e., why not have a Two-Fer ???

Cane them, then Can them.

Right there in the stadium... part of the Half-Time Show...

Maybe we can bring-in one of those Sharia Law Muslim Punishment Goon Squads from Indonesia or Saudi Arabia or Iran, to do the dirty work.

You know... the Muzzies that LibTards love so much...

I read it that way too -- "caned". And we all now Rump loves caning.

Ernie Banks was da bomb.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Racist national anthem? What part is racist boy?

First of all, I'd like to state I don't care for the idea of NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem.
However, those who died defending our country, were also defending our Constitution. And the Constitution defends the NFL players right, to kneel during the anthem.
It's really sad, that we have a president, who is so clueless about the Constitution. Dotard Trump has shown how clueless about the specifics of the Constitution multiple times. Either that, or he could give a shit about the Constitution. It's either one or the other.
Under Obama we were forced to buy insurance. A baker was forced to bake a cake. Girls were forced to share locker rooms with men. Silence from liberals, but let something go against the United States and they support it all the way. A coach had a bunch of third grade football players kneel during the anthem. Anti Americanism seems to be the left's new narrative.

You like the Constitution when it works for you but when it goes against you? Well you just demonstrated that you're really not as pro-Constitution as you'd like to assume.
Hey! I stated I don't like the kneeling gig, but the kneelers are practicing a right, guaranteed by the Constitution, so therefore I believe it's their right.
I know they have the right to do it, but if they thinks it's that bad here then get out. Johnny depp hates america, but at least he moved. Also to me it disrespects our men and women who fought for it.

I can only speak and act for myself.

The NFL is a "product".

An entertainment "product".

I do not like the fact that the NFL owners and the league have not stepped up and told these ignorant morons to stop disrespecting our National anthem, our flag, and our country.

Unless and until they do, I am no longer buying their "product".

Jerry Seinfeld has a new special on Netflix- he brings home reality when he says (paraphrasing from memory) :" I really don't get the obsession with pro sports and our "home team"? We do not have a "team". The players aren't even from here! They just wear the right color uniforms. Basically, we are rooting for laundry!" So true!

PS- apparently a lot of people feel as I do, NFL TV ratings are down well over 20% since Kaper-dirtbag-nutbar started acting the fool....

zapwalls-decals-american-flag-red-yellow-don-t-tread-on-me-11575436933_2000x.jpg

Once again for the special kids, and not only was this pointed out several times but the last time it was pointed out THAT it was pointed out several times, it was pointed out directly to you, which just demonstrates the :lalala: factor:

NFL ratings have been going down. Just as MLB ratings have been going down, just as NBA ratings have been going down, just as NASCAR ratings have been going down. Cherrypicking one of them and then trying to transmogrify a coincidence into a causation is a fallacy that's disproven by each of its neighbor examples.

Now go ahead and run the same fallacy again expecting different results. You'll get the same answer until it sinks in.

And btw I just looked up the NHL. They're down too.

I know they have the right to do it, but if they thinks it's that bad here then get out. Johnny depp hates america, but at least he moved. Also to me it disrespects our men and women who fought for it.

And the military prostituting it with taxpayer money ---- doesn't?

So Stephen curry refused to go to the white house? Class act. The pussy grabber is butthurt lol

The racist part boy. If you cant read have an adult read it to you.

You claimed it now you prove it. Or go back to gnawing bones in your hut.

What did i tell you boy? Go read the thread or have an adult read it to you.

What did i tell you boy? Go read the thread or have an adult read it to you.
So you CANT prove it eh boy? How about you go pick me a new T shirt. And sing while you do it okay?

And the military prostituting it with taxpayer money ---- doesn't?
That's one thing the government should actually do, protect us.

How can you tell when a person has NO CLASS?

When he proves on a daily basis he is a Huge Ass!

I understand where you're coming from, but the men and women who fought for this country, also fought for the Constitution, in it's entirety.

Forum List

Back