🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?
Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

Sounds like a great plan to me.:thup: this way,EVERYBODY wins.

Folks like me are already "voting" on this issue.....by using our remotes and our wallets.

NFL TV ratings are DOWN by over 20% since these clowns started disrespecting our anthem, and NFL stadiums have empty seats.

I've always preferred College sports anyway......
Not true. Ratings for the NFL (and most organized sports) have been down for 36 months, predating these protests.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

Nutbags are in a perpetual state of confusion. It's how we got Trump.

Gee whiz, Cletus, I can't figure out why them ball players are kneeling down. Can't understand in no ways.

You're not helping the situation at all. . . .

You don't know why Kaepernick knelt down and why others have followed suit? That's not concievable if I assume that you are a person of average intelligence.

As usual, pino trump and the RWNJs are ignoring the oath of office he swore to up hold.

How many more threads are you fools going to post about a sports team flipping off the fat cheeto?

As for firing them, sorry fascists but this is still the US. Deal with it move to N Korea. Preferably the latter.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

because it is bullshit propaganda,YOU of all people should know it is the land of the oppressed.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

when you live in a banana republic that we do where we serve the government instead of them serving us and our corrupt insitutions murder people who give versions different than the government,that sure as hell dont sound like the land of the free to me.:rolleyes:

Gee whiz, Cletus, I can't figure out why them ball players are kneeling down. Can't understand in no ways.

You don't know why Kaepernick knelt down and why others have followed suit? That's not concievable if I assume that you are a person of average intelligence.

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

They don't like the treatment of minorities in America, so they are disrespecting the Natonal Anthem.

It's nothing.

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.
And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

This is incredible to watch.

meh, you bring up a good points.

This doesn't mean that the issue shouldn't probably be revisited.

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.
This is wasted conversation right now. There is no constructive communication, there is no intellectual honesty, all we're seeing is a Grievance Olympics, being fed by people with an agenda. This is much bigger than the anthem.

Those who wish to further divide us want to fight over the anthem, the flag, the Constitution, cultural appropriation, words/language, all of it. Just keeping fighting over small individual issues so we ignore the heavy lifting, an honest conversation about race.

Incorrect. Now is the perfect time to have this conversation.

An honest conversation about race is exactly what we need. It starts with people being honest with themselves.

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

They don't like the treatment of minorities in America, so they are disrespecting the Natonal Anthem.

It's nothing.
There is nothing respectable about the national anthem. Why would they respect it?

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

It's nothing.

It is peaceful protest. It's the cornerstone of a peaceful society. When it fails, so does the peace.

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.
And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.
This is wasted conversation right now. There is no constructive communication, there is no intellectual honesty, all we're seeing is a Grievance Olympics, being fed by people with an agenda. This is much bigger than the anthem.

Those who wish to further divide us want to fight over the anthem, the flag, the Constitution, cultural appropriation, words/language, all of it. Just keeping fighting over small individual issues so we ignore the heavy lifting, an honest conversation about race.

I will start a constructive conversation by suggesting an alternative for our National Anthem: Tumbling Dice by the Rolling Stones.

Women think I'm tasty, but they're always tryin' to waste me
And make me burn the candle right down,
But baby, baby, I don't need no jewels in my crown.

Cause all you women is low down gamblers,
Cheatin' like I don't know how,
But baby, baby, there's fever in the funk house now.
This low down bitchin' got my poor feet a itchin',
You know you know the deuce is still wild.

Baby, I can't stay, you got to roll me
And call me the tumblin' dice.

Read more: Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

This is exactly what I said months ago when this shit started. The players are on the NFL's time, they aren't being paid to protest, unless of course that is what the owners want. Most of us aren't allowed to protest while we are at work, why is the NFL any different? Ultimately it is up to the owners if they will allow it, but it is also up to the fans whether or not they want to support the teams and league that allow it during game time.

I also have no problem with a player protesting during his own time off the field.
We don't play national anthem at work too. Take it off and everyone gets to concentrate on watching the game.
Only in the US they play national anthem before games.

I will start a constructive conversation by suggesting an alternative for our National Anthem: Tumbling Dice by the Rolling Stones.

Women think I'm tasty, but they're always tryin' to waste me
And make me burn the candle right down,
But baby, baby, I don't need no jewels in my crown.

Cause all you women is low down gamblers,
Cheatin' like I don't know how,
But baby, baby, there's fever in the funk house now.
This low down bitchin' got my poor feet a itchin',
You know you know the deuce is still wild.

Baby, I can't stay, you got to roll me
And call me the tumblin' dice.

Read more: Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Hmm.

Fuckin' brilliant.

Okay, we've got one.

There is nothing respectable about the national anthem. Why would they respect it?

You'll stand, remove your cap, and like it....got it, mutt?
And then you have to stand on one foot... no, not that foot, the other one. And you have to hold three fingers on your left hand in the air while wearing a flag lapel pin, and then... only then are you a True Patriot.

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

It's nothing.

It is peaceful protest. It's the cornerstone of a peaceful society. When it fails, so does the peace.

It's ineffective. If the NFL players taking a knee to protest the National Anthem want real change, they can start by encouraging the black community to stop murdering each other in places like Chicago. They can promote getting an education and they can promote fathers sticking around and raising their children.

Taking a knee in and of itself is bullshit.

Folks like me are already "voting" on this issue.....by using our remotes and our wallets.

NFL TV ratings are DOWN by over 20% since these clowns started disrespecting our anthem, and NFL stadiums have empty seats.

I've always preferred College sports anyway......
Not true. Ratings for the NFL (and most organized sports) have been down for 36 months, predating these protests.

EXACTLY,that is what I been trying to educate him in .:rolleyes:Yeah it started SIX years ago when the ratings started taking a HUGE dropoff,you just did not hear this reported by the LAMESTREAM media as we are now.
glad to see someone here aware of the REAL facts.:clap::clap::thup:

take a hint,dont waste your breath on him.He cant come to grips with reality that the REAL reason NFL ratings have been on the decline year by year for the last SIX years is it is because of this asshole here and his coach tainting a great sport.:rolleyes::D:lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Patriots_Browns_Football-0834a-0639.jpg

Like many NFL fans,he is in denial mode on this that they have tainted a great sport and have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin: Because of them, people are fed up with the special treatment they get going unpunished all the time as they do.

The proof in the pudding on that is just look at the superbowl a couple years ago when the ENTIRE STADIUM booed shady brady.:D or the fact very few people tuned in to the patriots/chiefs game which was the ONLY game in the entire country for the season opener.

He is in major denial mode that they have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because like thousands of others,a game that is near and dear to him has been tainted by them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

You don't know either.

It's bullshit activism.

It's nothing.

It's ineffective. If the NFL players taking a knee to protest the National Anthem want real change, they can start by encouraging the black community to stop murdering each other in places like Chicago. They can promote getting an education and they can promote fathers sticking around and raising their children.

Taking a knee in and of itself is bullshit.

Look at you! The bigot's trifecta in one breath! Good boy!

TheDude, post: 18201863
Trump is right as usual here.

A man who brags on camera that he grabs pussy from any beautiful woman he wants because he is a celebrity has no business telling an NFL owner to fire his black players for peacefully protesting for social justice during the playing of the anthem on the sideline.

It's such a white white world for Trumpidiots.

As long as Trump doesn't grab pussy during the national anthem its just fine with the deplorables.

Forum List

Back