🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

First of all, I'd like to state I don't care for the idea of NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem.
However, those who died defending our country, were also defending our Constitution. And the Constitution defends the NFL players right, to kneel during the anthem.
It's really sad, that we have a president, who is so clueless about the Constitution. Dotard Trump has shown how clueless about the specifics of the Constitution multiple times. Either that, or he could give a shit about the Constitution. It's either one or the other.
In either case, it's very, very, very,,,,,,,SAD!
Under Obama we were forced to buy insurance. A baker was forced to bake a cake. Girls were forced to share locker rooms with men. Silence from liberals, but let something go against the United States and they support it all the way. A coach had a bunch of third grade football players kneel during the anthem. Anti Americanism seems to be the left's new narrative.

You like the Constitution when it works for you but when it goes against you? Well you just demonstrated that you're really not as pro-Constitution as you'd like to assume.
Hey! I stated I don't like the kneeling gig, but the kneelers are practicing a right, guaranteed by the Constitution, so therefore I believe it's their right.
I know they have the right to do it, but if they thinks it's that bad here then get out. Johnny depp hates america, but at least he moved. Also to me it disrespects our men and women who fought for it.

I understand where you're coming from, but the men and women who fought for this country, also fought for the Constitution, in it's entirety.
Yes, they have the right, but the also have the right to the consequences.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

This is exactly what I said months ago when this shit started. The players are on the NFL's time, they aren't being paid to protest, unless of course that is what the owners want. Most of us aren't allowed to protest while we are at work, why is the NFL any different? Ultimately it is up to the owners if they will allow it, but it is also up to the fans whether or not they want to support the teams and league that allow it during game time.

I also have no problem with a player protesting during his own time off the field.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

1st amendment maybe? Freedom of expression? Many of us vets served so people could exercise their rights but now many vets and others want to take that away. Go figure.

It's their right if they don't want to stand or want to kneel.

Asclepias already cleared this up, the protest is specifically to either change the national anthem, or quit playing it.

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.

I don't think we should be glorifying war anyway.

I am sick to death of the never ending war that this nation is in. The first step to proactively promote peace, is to find a new national anthem that celebrates the unity and peaceful aspects of this nation. Not the warlike and divisive characteristics.

All protests have to have a clearly defined goal, or else they are worthless, just as every scientific theory needs to be falsifiable or else it isn't really a theory. If you can't negotiate with, or help meet the protesters demands? Then you can't really take them seriously.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

Nutbags are in a perpetual state of confusion. It's how we got Trump.

Gee whiz, Cletus, I can't figure out why them ball players are kneeling down. Can't understand in no ways.

You're not helping the situation at all. . . .

First of all, I'd like to state I don't care for the idea of NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem.
However, those who died defending our country, were also defending our Constitution. And the Constitution defends the NFL players right, to kneel during the anthem.
It's really sad, that we have a president, who is so clueless about the Constitution. Dotard Trump has shown how clueless about the specifics of the Constitution multiple times. Either that, or he could give a shit about the Constitution. It's either one or the other.
In either case, it's very, very, very,,,,,,,SAD!
Under Obama we were forced to buy insurance. A baker was forced to bake a cake. Girls were forced to share locker rooms with men. Silence from liberals, but let something go against the United States and they support it all the way. A coach had a bunch of third grade football players kneel during the anthem. Anti Americanism seems to be the left's new narrative.

You like the Constitution when it works for you but when it goes against you? Well you just demonstrated that you're really not as pro-Constitution as you'd like to assume.
Hey! I stated I don't like the kneeling gig, but the kneelers are practicing a right, guaranteed by the Constitution, so therefore I believe it's their right.
I know they have the right to do it, but if they thinks it's that bad here then get out. Johnny depp hates america, but at least he moved. Also to me it disrespects our men and women who fought for it.

And the military prostituting it with taxpayer money ---- doesn't?
That's one thing the government should actually do, protect us.

Read it again --- it doesn't say "protecting"; it says "prostituting".

That means paying the NFL (MLB, NHL, etc etc) to pretend they want to fuck you. Which is illegal.
And that's what y'all are defending here.

I am sick to death of the never ending war that this nation is in. The first step to proactively promote peace, is to find a new national anthem that celebrates the unity and peaceful aspects of this nation. Not the warlike and divisive characteristics.

Well said. :clap2:

War is the ultimate human Failure. It no more deserves glorifying than does a broken leg or a car wreck.

In fact war is just like a car accident in that the ultimate goal is to AVOID it.

I celebrate car accidents that never happened because I avoided them. The ones that did happen --- not so much.

Probably, the best solution, is to recognize, realistically how it contributes to the institutional cultural bigotry in the nation, and have congress review new option for the national anthem. That seems like a pretty simple and straight forward solution to me.
And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

This is incredible to watch.

Sucking Dick, that's the first thing you thought of? ... :poke:
Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.
Thank you for the education on this issue.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

Perhaps to "America," or Woody Guthrie's "This Land." Or something else.

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.

Refreshing. You actually accepted information.

When we are close, and the POTUS is highlighting the gap, what's the appropriate response?

I am one of the few open minded people on this board, what the hell do you mean?

I am not partisan at all.

I seek to bring everyone on this board together to fight against the forces that would destroy us all.

What the hell do you mean by, "refreshing?" I am always like this. ALWAYS.

If you don't believe me, go ask Dale Smith I don't play partisan games. The only way all of us can come together to beat the forces that are actively trying to play this divide and conquer game is to stay informed and know our history. They are doing this to us on purpose.

If the national anthem has racist connotations, I will be the first to research it, find out, and say, that bullshit needs to change.

War is the ultimate human Failure. It no more deserves glorifying than does a broken leg or a car wreck.

In fact war is just like a car accident in that the ultimate goal is to AVOID it.

I celebrate car accidents that never happened because I avoided them. The ones that did happen --- not so much.

This is the one thing all Americans should agree on post haste.

George Washington is rolling in his grave and has been since probably the "Korean War." If not WWI.

And the military prostituting it with taxpayer money ---- doesn't?
That's one thing the government should actually do, protect us.

Read it again --- it doesn't say "protecting"; it says "prostituting".

That means paying the NFL (MLB, NHL, etc etc) to pretend they want to fuck you. Which is illegal.
And that's what y'all are defending here.
What are you saying I'm protecting. I think the players and the NFL are wrong for letting this shit to go on.

This is the one thing all Americans should agree on post haste.

George Washington is rolling in his grave and has been since probably the "Korean War." If not WWI.

And then we have the hypocrisy to wonder why we're in continuous war..... :rolleyes:

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

i would expect this kind of crap from you.you love this corrupt government who does not believe in free speech and always defend the governments version of events no matter how absurd they are so i of course would expect this from YOU.

Trump is just as much of a fucking dictater facist as HELLERY.. the national anthem is the biggest bullshit song-land of the free my ass,it is the one of the very most oppressed in the country.I myself get disgusted and leave for the restroom when i hear that fucking propaganda bullshit song its so nauseating.:mad: our corrupt school system has taught us this is a free country,that is such bullshit. fuck trump and fuck jerry jones and the fucking corrupt NFL cartel. cheers to the players not standing.:thup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

fuck you Trump.you can go tell and die.

And what happens if people are offended by the new anthem? How many people should be offended before we change that one? Should we have an annual national referendum to insure that not too many people are offended? And if, say, 15% of Americans are offended, would that mean that a new one must be written? Or is it only people of a certain skin color? Do their votes get extra weight?

meh, you bring up a good points.

This doesn't mean that the issue shouldn't probably be revisited.

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.

I had a fair good opinion of him till now.This is proof in the pudding he is no different than the evil witch.fuck you trump and fuck you jerry jones.

Since it was written during slavery, and made the national anthem during segregation, don't you think the nation, culturally is much different now? Would congress vote to make it the national anthem today?

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. § 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover.

Perhaps re-visiting the issue wouldn't hurt. Yes, not everyone would be happy, but lots of folks like the song "America the Beautiful" just as much.

And it's positive, and it's not crowing about a war, and it can be sung by normal people who don't have the range of Yma Sumac.

Oh and let's not forget past criticisms of President Obama for attacks because they were on 'private citizens'. That 'rule' seems to have expired too, for the RW'ers.

This is wasted conversation right now. There is no constructive communication, there is no intellectual honesty, all we're seeing is a Grievance Olympics, being fed by people with an agenda. This is much bigger than the anthem.

Those who wish to further divide us want to fight over the anthem, the flag, the Constitution, cultural appropriation, words/language, all of it. Just keeping fighting over small individual issues so we ignore the heavy lifting, an honest conversation about race.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.

They whine about being treated unfairly as they cash their million dollar paychecks for playing sports.

Uhh they are standing up for the poor black people around the country who are not as fortunate as they are who have to live in a white mans world and deal with their racism. ever seen the movie Hairspray? Racism is just as bad as it ever back then as portrayed in the movie in the fact there is not one white owner in the corrupt NFL.they dont want someone not of their color in their own little country club because they are a bunch of black hating racists. it wasnt until the freaking 90's when a black coach got his first head coaching job for god sakes.

Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

as they should not when the words are such propaganda bullshit the fact our country is the land of the OPPRESSED.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Indeed.I would have been proud of them as well.:thup::clap: make this country where the fucking government serve the people as they are suppose to according to the constituion instead of us serving THEM as we do now.and maybe THEN someday I will salute our fucking corrupt government,not till then though.anybody who does in a brainwashed sheep.

The owners are white, the fans are white, so let's see if the jungle-bunny traitors will get their concussions for free.

Forum List

Back