Right Now- Black Lives Don't Matter

In Morocco I saw dozens of little muslim kids with ropes tied around one ankle and the other end tied to their waste.
Or one arm tied to one ankle.
Why you ask?
The ropes stay on for a year or so.
But why you ask?
So the little kids become crippled.
But why you ask?
Which little kid has a better chance of getting money begging on the street, from the 'evil Western Tourist?
A poor little crippled kid or a normal little kid?
What happens do you think if these crippled muslim kids show up back home after the tourists have gone back to their hotels for the evening? with not enough money?
Which parent do these crippled kids give the money they begged for to?
GOLD STAR!!!!
Daddy must have his daily smokes and tea money.
This is happening in EVERY fucking majority muslim country on the planet BTW.
Next post I'll describe how 'Daddy' pimps out his ten year old little muslim girls and boys.

Not appropriate. We need to bridge gaps. This is like a congressional bridge to nowhere
The time for bridging gaps has long passed. Unless you are prepared to make black people your overlords you have nothing to make a bridge out of.

I am starting to see the tension in the stores. Blacks are ready to take it to the matt. What they fail to realize is they they will be pinned and the clock winds down

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux
In what way? Do you see tension?

Some look right through you. I'm armed everywhere I go so it doesn't bother me. You can feel the hate Obama taught them to use

-Geaux

I'm not seeing it here in Houston.
Of course I tend to avoid places where the idiots roam.

I am starting to see the tension in the stores. Blacks are ready to take it to the matt. What they fail to realize is they they will be pinned and the clock winds down

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

Some look right through you. I'm armed everywhere I go so it doesn't bother me. You can feel the hate Obama taught them to use

-Geaux
Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?

Now why would I blame black people for anything other than a high crime rate?
They dont effect my life one way or another.
Which of course is one of the reasons they're so pissed.

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

-Geaux
Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?

Oh lord here we go, if you bring up Lincoln freeing the slaves, I'm done with you!!

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

-Geaux

Oh lord here we go, if you bring up Lincoln freeing the slaves, I'm done with you!!

How you got that from my post I'll never know.
But again,I dont give a rats ass about the so called plight of the black man because the black people I know are doing just fine.

you pay taxes to support their worthless asses

Lincoln? you low IQ blacks would be very amusing if we didn't have to put up with you dumbfuks

Blacks are the ones blaming, blaming white cops for getting shot.

Tell black criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop getting shot by cops.
Driving while black? Running away unarmed in panic? Selling CD's and keeping a peashooter to fend off neighborhood thugs and nutjobs like the homeless man who harassed him and then called the cops on him? Being twelve and showing off with your toy gun in the park? It's not all dangerous criminals in the act of trying to harm cops that are being killed. That's the point.

Lincoln? you low IQ blacks would be very amusing if we didn't have to put up with you dumbfuks
Shut the fuck up with your revisionist propaganda. No one believes you. You are impressing no one but yourself.

Shut the fuck up with your revisionist propaganda. No one believes you. You are impressing no one but yourself.

LOL I asked a question, holy fuk you are stupid

Lincoln was right, blacks should have been shipped out

you pay taxes to support their worthless asses

There is that.
But one of the reasons blacks are so pissed is they are irrelevant.

right, they seem to have no idea that they have been given opportunity and have done nothing with it. Even more irritating is that Asians have not only understood it, they have surpassed whites economically. Mexicans come here illegally and take jobs that lazy blacks wont do.

They are stupid and self destructive, and it isn't just here, there is no black nation anywhere where you would say they have created a society worth living in. If they had done so, no reason American blacks would have stayed. I have no idea why slaves once freed would not get the hell out of here.

LOL I asked a question, holy fuk you are stupid

Lincoln was right, blacks should have been shipped out
Would have been better if he'd shipped out the rebs.

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

-Geaux
Does anyone have an irony meter I can borrow?

Blacks are the ones blaming, blaming white cops for getting shot.

Tell black criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop getting shot by cops.
Tell white criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop inviting them over to BBQ's.

Forum List

Back