Right Now- Black Lives Don't Matter

Now why would I blame black people for anything other than a high crime rate?
They dont effect my life one way or another.
Which of course is one of the reasons they're so pissed.

Oh lord here we go, if you bring up Lincoln freeing the slaves, I'm done with you!!

Lincoln? you low IQ blacks would be very amusing if we didn't have to put up with you dumbfuks

Put up with us? My God, how pathetic you are....having to stomach you ingrates day in and day out is enough to put any body on a suicide watch list...you fuck heads make us all sick to our stomachs with the ignorant shit you do and say that's covered relentlessly by the fuckin media. If anybody is sick to death of one race, its you white ingrates

I am starting to see the tension in the stores. Blacks are ready to take it to the matt. What they fail to realize is they they will be pinned and the clock winds down

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux
In what way? Do you see tension?

Some look right through you. I'm armed everywhere I go so it doesn't bother me. You can feel the hate Obama taught them to use

-Geaux
Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?
Does anyone have an irony meter I can borrow?
Just what is so funny about my post?

Oh lord here we go, if you bring up Lincoln freeing the slaves, I'm done with you!!

Lincoln? you low IQ blacks would be very amusing if we didn't have to put up with you dumbfuks

Put up with us? My God, how pathetic you are....having to stomach you ingrates day in and day out is enough to put any body on a suicide watch list...you fuck heads make us all sick to our stomachs with the ignorant shit you do and say that's covered relentlessly by the fuckin media. If anybody is sick to death of one race, its you white ingrates

You are constantly begging for more money and attention, more government this and that. Black on white crime is far more prevalent than white on black. You never stop complaining and bitching, and blame me, the white man, for everything wrong in your miserable lives.

I want nothing from you but to shut up and become productive law abiding citizens, either that or go back that the shithole known as Africa.

Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?

Blacks are the ones blaming, blaming white cops for getting shot.

Tell black criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop getting shot by cops.
Tell white criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop inviting them over to BBQ's.

Little early to be drinking isn't it?

you pay taxes to support their worthless asses

There is that.
But one of the reasons blacks are so pissed is they are irrelevant.
And becoming more irrelevent every day.
They are our 'Special Needs' people we must take care of from cradle to grave.
They'll never 'assimilate' into the broader population.
Who the fuck in their right minds as a White/Latino/Asian would marry one of them?
Only seriously mentally sick women who need to get their noses broken and their pay cheque taken.
Google the stats.
You want to talk about 'racism'? Check out what Asians think of negroes or East Indians or Latinos.

There is that.
Who the fuck in their right minds as a White/Latino/Asian would marry one of them?
Only seriously mentally sick women who need to get their noses broken and their pay cheque taken.
Google the stats.
You want to talk about 'racism'? Check out what Asians think of negroes or East Indians or Latinos.

Obviously all blacks aren't morons,in fact I know several who are really good people.
What sucks is the ones who act like idiots cast a bad light on the good ones.
Take Tiger for example....if you only conversed with her you'd think all blacks were a total waste of oxygen.

Tell black criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop getting shot by cops.
Driving while black? Running away unarmed in panic? Selling CD's and keeping a peashooter to fend off neighborhood thugs and nutjobs like the homeless man who harassed him and then called the cops on him? Being twelve and showing off with your toy gun in the park? It's not all dangerous criminals in the act of trying to harm cops that are being killed. That's the point.

Do a little research on the recent blacks-shot-by-cops. You are misinformed if you think they were innocent, gentle giants.

2016 to date: 591 people have been killed by cops; 293 white, 146 black. Twice as many whites killed by cops but mums the word on that.

Do mistakes happen? Damn right, no denying that. But this meme that cops are some kind of racist pieces of shit killing blacks is bullshit. Are there SOME cops who are racist? No doubt, just as there are SOME non-cops who are. The police community needs to address it and fix it.

Blacks dying at the hands of cops and at the hands of other blacks is a symptom. When are blacks going to address the cause/problem??? Guns aren't the issue, crime isn't the issue, it's what's CAUSING the crimes/gun problem that is. Until that is addressed and resolved, nothing is going to change. It took several generations for things to get this bad it will take several generations to right it. They better get started if they want things to improve. If you (they) don't understand this, you're part of the problem.

Driving while black? Running away unarmed in panic? Selling CD's and keeping a peashooter to fend off neighborhood thugs and nutjobs like the homeless man who harassed him and then called the cops on him? Being twelve and showing off with your toy gun in the park? It's not all dangerous criminals in the act of trying to harm cops that are being killed. That's the point.
The negro who was pulled over for a broken tail light (yes we all know negroes aren't fucking able to maintain their 'rides' like everyone else has to do) and repeatedly ignored to LEO order not to keep reaching under his seat where the same gun was found that was used in an armed robbery a few days before and got shot dead, who happened not to be heading for Harvard in a few days but was rather a well known fucking gang-banger.
The negro who was "running away" had just used the LEO's taser to shoot the LEO. What if the sub-human had run into YOUR house and taken YOUR family hostage?????????
The dear little twelve year old negro who was smart enough to remove the orange tip from his "toy gun" to make it look real then, as we all saw on video tape walked up and down the sidewalk pointing the "toy gun" at people's heads.
The negro 'drama queen' looking to make a false accusation against the cops by banging his loser head against the police van transporting him who ended up thankfully 'offing' himself.
You are aware of course the fucking negro bitch who 'overcharged the innocent LEOs has lost the strongest case against the cops. That makes four out of six officers who are going to win the fucking 'Wrongful Prosecution' lawsuit. The negro bitch is going to cost the city of Baltimore over 100 million bucks to settle with these cops. Think how many school books and free lunches that money could have bought the schools.
I predicted a couple of months ago the bitch was going to be disbarred. There are documents already filed to disbar her. I also predicted she would be going back to her old job of 'blowing men' for money and career advancement at some shithole Nevada truck stop soon.

Do a little research on the recent blacks-shot-by-cops. You are misinformed if you think they were innocent, gentle giants.

2016 to date: 591 people have been killed by cops; 293 white, 146 black. Twice as many whites killed by cops but mums the word on that.

Do mistakes happen? Damn right, no denying that. But this meme that cops are some kind of racist pieces of shit killing blacks is bullshit. Are there SOME cops who are racist? No doubt, just as there are SOME non-cops who are. The police community needs to address it and fix it.

Blacks dying at the hands of cops and at the hands of other blacks is a symptom. When are blacks going to address the cause/problem??? Guns aren't the issue, crime isn't the issue, it's what's CAUSING the crimes/gun problem that is. Until that is addressed and resolved, nothing is going to change. It took several generations for things to get this bad it will take several generations to right it. Better get started if you want things to improve. If you don't see this, you're part of the problem.
I see the problem in the black community, and I am very aware that all cops are not racist. You can't sweep it under the rug with a broad statement like "If blacks want to stop getting shot, tell them to stop committing crimes." That refuses to address a big chunk of the problem, as well. We need to look at ALL sides and the complexities involved on ALL sides.

There is that.
Google the stats.

Obviously all blacks aren't morons,in fact I know several who are really good people.
Take Tiger for example....if you only conversed with her you'd think all blacks were a total waste of oxygen.
Let's see thousands of "really good" negroes take to the streets in the shitholes and take their own garbage out.
There is a group of negroes who have been smart enough to escape the shithole hell their relatives live in. These "really good people" need to step up and actually DO SOMETHING! to help their race.
We don't see it. We see them stay as far away from where they escaped from as possible.
I certainly don't blame them.
Only the negroes can help themselves.
But to be honest after Obama set race relations back fifty years I don't believe there is enough time left for the negro race to make anything of themselves now.

There is that.
Google the stats.

Let's see thousands of "really good" negroes take to the streets in the shitholes and take their own garbage out.
There is a group of negroes who have been smart enough to escape the shithole hell their relatives live in. These "really good people" need to step up and actually DO SOMETHING! to help their race.
We don't see it. We see them stay as far away from where they escaped from as possible.
But to be honest after Obama set race relations back fifty years I don't believe there is enough time left for the negro race to make anything of themselves now.

The good ones are outnumbered and if they speak up they're called uncle toms and are marginalized by the majority.
Cant say that I blame them for saying the hell with it i'm just going to go about my business.

Blacks dying at the hands of cops and at the hands of other blacks is a symptom. When are blacks going to address the cause/problem??? Guns aren't the issue, crime isn't the issue, it's what's CAUSING the crimes/gun problem that is. Until that is addressed and resolved, nothing is going to change. It took several generations for things to get this bad it will take several generations to right it. Better get started if you want things to improve. If you don't see this, you're part of the problem.
I see the problem in the black community, and I am very aware that all cops are not racist. You can't sweep it under the rug with a broad statement like "If blacks want to stop getting shot, tell them to stop committing crimes." That refuses to address a big chunk of the problem, as well. We need to look at ALL sides and the complexities involved on ALL sides.
So now tell us all what YOU believe to be the number one 'problem'. Just what is the biggest "chunk"?
This ought to be good.

There is that.
Google the stats.

The good ones are outnumbered and if they speak up they're called uncle toms and are marginalized by the majority.
Cant say that I blame them for saying the hell with it i'm just going to go about my business.
Either do I.
The 'escapees' understand what it means to live a peaceful, civilised, non-violent hard working, getting ahead in life means. These 'escapees to a person have generally IQs in the three digits.
Tells you something about those left behind in the violent inner city shitholes.
They have ZERO ambition to
escape' from their shitholes. If that means getting a fucking job and showing up with your pants pulled up it's "FUCK IT!"
I can make more money selling meth to my little sister's girl friends".

The negro who was pulled over for a broken tail light (yes we all know negroes aren't fucking able to maintain their 'rides' like everyone else has to do) and repeatedly ignored to LEO order not to keep reaching under his seat where the same gun was found that was used in an armed robbery a few days before and got shot dead, who happened not to be heading for Harvard in a few days but was rather a well known fucking gang-banger.
The negro who was "running away" had just used the LEO's taser to shoot the LEO. What if the sub-human had run into YOUR house and taken YOUR family hostage?????????
The dear little twelve year old negro who was smart enough to remove the orange tip from his "toy gun" to make it look real then, as we all saw on video tape walked up and down the sidewalk pointing the "toy gun" at people's heads.
The negro 'drama queen' looking to make a false accusation against the cops by banging his loser head against the police van transporting him who ended up thankfully 'offing' himself.
You are aware of course the fucking negro bitch who 'overcharged the innocent LEOs has lost the strongest case against the cops. That makes four out of six officers who are going to win the fucking 'Wrongful Prosecution' lawsuit. The negro bitch is going to cost the city of Baltimore over 100 million bucks to settle with these cops. Think how many school books and free lunches that money could have bought the schools.
I predicted a couple of months ago the bitch was going to be disbarred. There are documents already filed to disbar her. I also predicted she would be going back to her old job of 'blowing men' for money and career advancement at some shithole Nevada truck stop soon.
You must get your news from some weird places.
Castile was pulled over on suspicion of being involved in an armed robbery a few days before, although the officer may have used that as an excuse for the stop (of course the cop wasn't gong to say, "Excuse me sir, did you rob....?"). Witnesses said his taillights were working. The gun was not under the seat; it was on his person, which was found AFTER he was dead. Castile had been working full-time as a cafeteria supervisor for over ten years, and I KNOW he wasn't on his way to Harvard. Driving once with an expired license and once without insurance is not the definition of "gang banger."
What do most kids do with a toy gun? Point it at people.
As for Scott, who was killed running from the cop, the cop has been charged with murder and is awaiting trial. According to the investigation by the FBI and DOJ, Scott did not taser Slaiger. Slaiger lied and put the taser in Scott's dead hand to give himself an excuse for shooting a 50 year old unarmed man in the back.
Don't know who the female is you're talking about, but that is probably as accurate as the rest of your slobber.

So now tell us all what YOU believe to be the number one 'problem'. Just what is the biggest "chunk"?
This ought to be good.
Well, the first response that comes to mind is, People like you.

Castile was pulled over on suspicion of being involved in an armed robbery a few days before, although the officer may have used that as an excuse for the stop (of course the cop wasn't gong to say, "Excuse me sir, did you rob....?"). Witnesses said his taillights were working. The gun was not under the seat; it was on his person, which was found AFTER he was dead. Castile had been working full-time as a cafeteria supervisor for over ten years, and I KNOW he wasn't on his way to Harvard. Driving once with an expired license and once without insurance is not the definition of "gang banger."
As for Scott, who was killed running from the cop, the cop has been charged with murder and is awaiting trial. According to the investigation by the FBI and DOJ, Scott did not taser Slaiger. Slaiger lied and put the taser in Scott's dead hand to give himself an excuse for shooting a 50 year old unarmed man in the back.
Don't know who the female is you're talking about, but that is probably as accurate as the rest of your slobber.

Close but not quite....
The cop saw the gun and Castile reached toward it,which of course got him shot.
Whether he was reaching for his wallet or the gun we'll never know.
But he was a fool either way.

Philando Castile was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Close but not quite....

A fool for what? Legally carrying a gun? Following the cop's orders to show him ID? I imagine that was when the cop saw the gun and made the conflicting order "put your hands outside the window" which Castile figured he wanted him to do with the ID in it. Confusion on both sides. This guy does NOT sound like he was making any type of threat. The cop panicked for no good reason.

Close but not quite....

A fool for what? Legally carrying a gun? Following the cop's orders to show him ID? I imagine that was when the cop saw the gun and made the conflicting order "put your hands outside the window" which Castile figured he wanted him to do with the ID in it. Confusion on both sides. This guy does NOT sound like he was making any type of threat. The cop panicked for no good reason.

A cop has a gun pointed at you and you reach towards a gun = fool.

Wasn't trying to sweep anything under the rug, just stating a fact. The vast majority of people shot by cops are shot because they are doing something they shouldn't be doing. BLM seems to miss the fact that those blacks who were killed by cops were doing wrong (again, not ALL of them but the majority of them were doing something wrong). The guy who killed the BR cops put out some videos. The one I watched he was talking about how during the American Revolution we were fighting our oppressors (British) then said that's what blacks need to do, fight their oppressors (bloodshed, his word). I get the distinct impression that the BLM movement sees cops as oppressors and see no connection of cops and crimes that blacks are committing. Again, the shootings and the crime are symptoms, the root causes need to be addressed and until they are, all the #whatevermatters isn't going to do squat, imo.

Wasn't trying to sweep anything under the rug, just stating a fact. The vast majority of people shot by cops are shot because they are doing something they shouldn't be doing. BLM seems to miss the fact that those blacks who were killed by cops were doing wrong (again, not ALL of them but the majority of them were doing something wrong). The guy who killed the BR cops put out some videos. The one I watched he was talking about how during the American Revolution we were fighting our oppressors (British) then said that's what blacks need to do, fight their oppressors (bloodshed, his word). I get the distinct impression that the BLM movement sees cops as oppressors and see no connection of cops and crimes that blacks are committing. Again, the shootings and the crime are symptoms, the root causes need to be addressed and until they are, all the #whatevermatters isn't going to do squat, imo.

It sounds to me like blacks want to be able to commit crimes without consequence.

Forum List

Back