Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

Capitalism in'ts about fairness, it's about making a buck and what the market will bear. You paid up, and they more than happily cashed the check. That works just great, for many (but not all) things. To make it really cheap everyone has to pay up. Free Riders don't hence the mandates.

It's not capitalism when the government forces you to buy something, where ever did you get that Idea?

It's not pure capitalism but it's still capitalism and without most people buying in doing things like covering per-existing conditions and not being able to deny coverage wouldn't happen. Those only make sense if millions of healthy people cover the fewer sick ones. That's what the mandate was for.

Since when is it capitalism, having the government forcing people to buy private companies goods

Lmfao...

Where did you go to school and who taught you that?

Are you mandated to buy car insurance? Does it come from corporation? Are you required to have seat belts in your car? Do they come from a corporation? Are you required to have a car seat for a small child? Does it come from corporation?

Again they are in cahoots do you know what that means? If you lapse on your coverage in most states they automatically tell the state, and the state will fine you every day you don't have car insurance or until you turn over your license plate.

ca·hoots
kəˈho͞ots/
noun
informal
  1. colluding or conspiring together secretly.
    "the area is dominated by guerrillas in cahoots with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: in league, colluding, in collusion,conspiring, collaborating, hand in glove, in bed
    "it turned out that the commissioner was in cahoots with at least two of the managers"

The state has a strong interest in you having insurance. Your choice is to either comply or don't drive?

It's not capitalism when the government forces you to buy something, where ever did you get that Idea?

It's not pure capitalism but it's still capitalism and without most people buying in doing things like covering per-existing conditions and not being able to deny coverage wouldn't happen. Those only make sense if millions of healthy people cover the fewer sick ones. That's what the mandate was for.

Since when is it capitalism, having the government forcing people to buy private companies goods

Lmfao...

Where did you go to school and who taught you that?

Are you mandated to buy car insurance? Does it come from corporation? Are you required to have seat belts in your car? Do they come from a corporation? Are you required to have a car seat for a small child? Does it come from corporation?

Again they are in cahoots do you know what that means? If you lapse on your coverage in most states they automatically tell the state, and the state will fine you every day you don't have car insurance or until you turn over your license plate.

ca·hoots
kəˈho͞ots/
noun
informal
  1. colluding or conspiring together secretly.
    "the area is dominated by guerrillas in cahoots with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: in league, colluding, in collusion,conspiring, collaborating, hand in glove, in bed
    "it turned out that the commissioner was in cahoots with at least two of the managers"

The state has a strong interest in you having insurance. Your choice is to either comply or don't drive?

That's not the point of are argument.

People gained coverage under Obama. Get your facts straight or shut up.
Over 10 million people lost their coverage altogether despite Barack Insane Obama's lies to the contrary.

I would tell you to get your facts straight but you've already illustrated to all of us that you are incapable of doing so.

Seat belts were optional, before they were mandated.
And why is the government mandating that? What do they care if I go through the windshield of my own automobile?
Because you cost your society money when you do, and we have to clean up the nasty mess. It's doubtful, but maybe you were even good for something and now that' lost as well. The state has a compelling interest in its citizens, even you.

My carrier pulled out.
That's what the failed legislation known as Obamacare did. It caused insurance companies to either shut down or pull out of the exchanges.
30 million people are about to lose coverage. What a deal.
About to? That already happened thanks to Obamacare. Where have you been?

At least 6 million people lost coverage because of Obama care

Make that 6 million and one because you even admit you lost health insurance because of Obama.

Over 10 million people lost their coverage altogether despite Barack Insane Obama's lies to the contrary.

I would tell you to get your facts straight but you've already illustrated to all of us that you are incapable of doing so.
Bring us good numbers, not dogma.

My carrier pulled out.
That's what the failed legislation known as Obamacare did. It caused insurance companies to either shut down or pull out of the exchanges.

Make that 6 million and one because you even admit you lost health insurance because of Obama.

I lost because Trump and Congress dicked around and my carrier pulled out. Bring me decent numbers.

Because you cost your society money when you do, and we have to clean up the nasty mess. It's doubtful, but maybe you were even good for something and now that' lost as well. The state has a compelling interest in its citizens, even you.
So by your own logic - the state should mandate that every single citizen be required to carry a firearm at all times. The costs associated with rape (preventable by a woman armed) is tremendous. Medical examinations, investigations, man hunts, arrests, prosecutions, housing the prisoner, etc. Same with assaults, murders, robberies, etc. People who refuse to arm themselves make themselves victims. And that is incredibly costly to society. And a "nasty mess" to clean up.

:dance::dance::dance:

Can you tell us how many illegal immigrants you have from your country?

And having the mandate is a conservative idea.
Yes it was. At the state level.
It could have been at the dog catcher level, that changes nothing.
It changes everything, chief. There is this thing called the U.S. Constitution. Ask an adult for help with it.
I know it well. It has no FAA, FBI, CIA, or NHS in it. It was also written my men who thought it was good for 20 years.

My carrier pulled out.

I lost because Trump and Congress dicked around and my carrier pulled out. Bring me decent numbers.

You didn't lose it because of Trump, yes you lost it because of democrats in Congress didn't want to work with the Republicans the past 7 years and fix Obama care.

So by your own logic - the state should mandate that every single citizen be required to carry a firearm at all times. The costs associated with rape (preventable by a woman armed) is tremendous. Medical examinations, investigations, man hunts, arrests, prosecutions, housing the prisoner, etc. Same with assaults, murders, robberies, etc. People who refuse to arm themselves make themselves victims. And that is incredibly costly to society. And a "nasty mess" to clean up.

:dance::dance::dance:
Guns don't stop most rapes. Most rapes are by men they know and wouldn't shoot. And if they did mandate a gun, like a seat belt, you wouldn't be able to argue how unfair that was that you couldn't make your own call on being raped because you weren't armed and that was your decision. You'd better make up your mind on whether the government can or cannot mandate things?

My carrier pulled out.

You didn't lose it because of Trump, yes you lost it because of democrats in Congress didn't want to work with the Republicans the past 7 years and fix Obama care.

Obamacare was working, until my carrier saw that what made it work the GOP was voting away.

Can you tell us how many illegal immigrants you have from your country?
My family was here before this was a country. Try again.

It has no FAA, FBI, CIA, or NHS in it.
The U.S. Constitution charges the federal government with the responsibility of defense. That makes the C.I.A. 100% constitutional as their function is defense.

I couldn't agree more with you on the NHS (and whole lot of other insane, unconstitutional crap like the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Horse and Burro Organization, etc.).

Forum List

Back