Right vs. Left is Logic vs. Emotion

A true military axiom in most cases; we don't have a military constitution. We have a civil Constitution with specific, limiting terms.

Defense may not be confused with offense.

Could you please explain why you think what Thomas Jefferson said is propaganda?
He was a democratic-Republican. It really is that simple. He was Not a federalist.

So how is what Thomas Jefferson said propaganda? Please break down the quotes and tell me what part was propaganda, because I have never heard that stated by anyone else before.
Any quote the right wing wants to use for economics or the law; is better applied by the left, not the right.

don't believe me, "bring it on".

Bring what on? Can you be specific on what part of Jeffersons quotes did you find to be propaganda. Please use the quote and show me, unless that is to difficult for you.
Any quote you care to cite. It really is that simple. If the right wing is using it, it is just, propaganda and rhetoric.

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have?

How about ONE TIME CONservatives were EVER on the correct side of US history?

OR give me 3 policies GOP gave US that worked as promised last 50 years?

Nanny state huh? Yeah, Europe is horrible right?
:lmao:
The GOP establishment are progressives. shit for brains
And Europe is a fucking nanny state and a fucking shit hole… Jack weed

Yet Europe has great freedoms and the happiest people on the planets. If they are a shithole that's about the best we have.

Yes, Europe is such a wonderful utopia . . . so when are you moving?

Why move cupcake, US liberals will eventually get US nearer Europe's safety nets/quality of life :)

Because your liberal utopia already exists somewhere, according to you tweekos, so why force people who DON'T WANT IT to live with it? Why not leave the rest of us alone and go live in it, already?
end our war on drugs, not foodstamps for the poor, right wingers.

Could you please explain why you think what Thomas Jefferson said is propaganda?
He was a democratic-Republican. It really is that simple. He was Not a federalist.

So how is what Thomas Jefferson said propaganda? Please break down the quotes and tell me what part was propaganda, because I have never heard that stated by anyone else before.
Any quote the right wing wants to use for economics or the law; is better applied by the left, not the right.

Bring what on? Can you be specific on what part of Jeffersons quotes did you find to be propaganda. Please use the quote and show me, unless that is to difficult for you.
Any quote you care to cite. It really is that simple. If the right wing is using it, it is just, propaganda and rhetoric.

Sure do, go back into this thread where you stated it was propaganda, they are right before where several posts asked you for clarification, however if you are going to choose to dismiss it and claim your silly lame excuse, then don't bother. It seems you don't like in depth conversation and prefer cliches.

Sure do, go back into this thread where you stated it was propaganda, they are right before where several posts asked you for clarification, however if you are going to choose to dismiss it and claim your silly lame excuse, then don't bother. It seems you don't like in depth conversation and prefer cliches.
just talk, right winger; "bring it on", i love to practice having more than just repeal.

just talk, right winger; "bring it on", i love to practice having more than just repeal.

So go back and let me know instead of crying bring it on. You seriously have nothing that is why you won't go back and pull the quotes and deal with it.

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have?

How about ONE TIME CONservatives were EVER on the correct side of US history?

OR give me 3 policies GOP gave US that worked as promised last 50 years?

Nanny state huh? Yeah, Europe is horrible right?

Yet Europe has great freedoms and the happiest people on the planets. If they are a shithole that's about the best we have.

Why move cupcake, US liberals will eventually get US nearer Europe's safety nets/quality of life :)

Because your liberal utopia already exists somewhere, according to you tweekos, so why force people who DON'T WANT IT to live with it? Why not leave the rest of us alone and go live in it, already?

Sorry Cupcake, your CONservative utopia already exists elsewhere also, why not go join them in the 3rd world where the rich live behind walls, have a very small middle class and a HUGE poor population Buttercup

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala
A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Sorry Cupcake, your CONservative utopia already exists elsewhere also, why not go join them in the 3rd world where the rich live behind walls, have a very small middle class and a HUGE poor population Buttercup

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.
What works for a "blue state" areas does not work for "red state" areas and vice versa. Something we have to live with I guess. Getting along is overrated

Venezuela? That is a blue state. Cuba? Another blue state.

Red states, blue states both side revel in propaganda and nutters fail in line.

Sure Cupcake, sure. NOT that Venezuela relies on oil (prices dropped 50%+) for 95% of it's exports and about 55% of GDP *shaking head*

Cuba? Oh right that dictators nation. Why doesn't the right love them, they seem to love ALL the others? Must be because 100% of it's people of H/C, 97% literacy rate, 100% free higher education :)

What works for a "blue state" areas does not work for "red state" areas and vice versa. Something we have to live with I guess. Getting along is overrated

True, red states prefer uneducated and non innovator's as they suck off the teet of US blue states :(

True, red states prefer uneducated and non innovator's as they suck off the teet of US blue states :(
Na, not really...

Ranking the States by Fiscal Condition 2016 Edition

Na, not really...

Koch Bros Mercatus Bubba? REALLY? You couldn't get Heritage or ALEC, lol

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
Whatever the president says, this state does the opposite. It's working.

Look at California, which is one-eighth of the U.S. population with 39 million people and one-seventh of the nation's gross domestic product of $2.3 trillion. Far from being a mess, California's economy is bigger than ever, rivaling the U.K. as No. 5 in the world, when figures for 2016 are officially tabulated.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

In the stock and bond markets, where investors show no allegiance to political parties, California has outperformed the rest of the U.S. the past five years, especially since the Nov. 9 election, when Trump became the fifth person to win the Electoral College and lose the popular vote. California's creditworthiness keeps getting better, measured by the declining premium global investors must pay to ensure against depreciation of the state's debt obligations. That premium has diminished more than for any other state since 2012, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. California, whose voters favored Hillary Clinton two to one, outperformed Treasury bonds since the November election. Texas, which is the second-largest state in population and which supported Trump, became cheaper compared to Treasuries and California in the market for state and local debt since the November election. Investors see security in the state with more protections for immigrants and more regulations.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.

At the same time, bonds sold by California's municipalities produced a total return of 2.3 percent since November, outperforming the benchmark for the U.S., according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The growing popularityof bonds sold by California issuers is a consequence of the state's more rigorous regulation of the market, specifically legislation signed by Brown last year, creating greater transparency and accountability for issuers of California debt.

No state or country has created as many laws discouraging fossil fuels and carbon while promoting clean energy. That convergence of policy and voter preference is paying off in the stock market.

Na, not really...

2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Most Federally Dependent States

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State

Total Score

‘State Residents’ Dependency’ Rank

‘State Government’s Dependency’ Rank

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
5 West Virginia 68.97 5 15
6 South Carolina 68.17 2 31
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23
11 Arizona 59.08 15 11
12 Louisiana 55.39 40 2
13 South Dakota 53.57 24 7
14 Missouri 52.66 31 6
15 Oregon 51.51 23 10
16 Georgia 49.81 34 8
17 Idaho 49.64 19 19
18 Vermont 49.56 18 20
19 Wyoming 48.80 26 12
20 Maryland 48.18 11 32
21 Oklahoma 47.78 21 18
22 Pennsylvania 46.15 17 30
23 Alaska 45.81 10 40
24 Rhode Island 45.05 36 16
25 Florida 43.84 27 22
26 Ohio 42.25 45 13
27 Arkansas 42.12 38 21
28 North Carolina 41.63 32 25
29 Hawaii 41.63 9 46
30 Iowa 41.38 33 26
31 Wisconsin 41.09 16 38
32 North Dakota 40.46 1 50
33 Michigan 40.43 35 27
34 New York 37.65 44 24
35 Texas 36.81 42 28
36 Washington 35.32 30 33
37 Colorado 35.20 29 34
38 Virginia 34.43 12 49
39 Nebraska 33.78 47 29
40 Utah 33.28 28 35
41 New Hampshire 31.11 37 36
42 Connecticut 27.80 22 48
43 Massachusetts 27.36 46 37
44 Nevada 26.94 25 47
45 Kansas 25.39 39 45
46 California 25.36 41 43
47 Illinois 23.96 48 41
48 New Jersey 23.84 49 39
49 Minnesota 23.09 43 44
50 Delaware 21.32 50 42

Na, not really...

Look at California, which is one-eighth of the U.S. population with 39 million people and one-seventh of the nation's gross domestic product of $2.3 trillion. Far from being a mess, California's economy is bigger than ever, rivaling the U.K. as No. 5 in the world, when figures for 2016 are officially tabulated.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

In the stock and bond markets, where investors show no allegiance to political parties, California has outperformed the rest of the U.S. the past five years, especially since the Nov. 9 election, when Trump became the fifth person to win the Electoral College and lose the popular vote. California's creditworthiness keeps getting better, measured by the declining premium global investors must pay to ensure against depreciation of the state's debt obligations. That premium has diminished more than for any other state since 2012, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. California, whose voters favored Hillary Clinton two to one, outperformed Treasury bonds since the November election. Texas, which is the second-largest state in population and which supported Trump, became cheaper compared to Treasuries and California in the market for state and local debt since the November election. Investors see security in the state with more protections for immigrants and more regulations.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.

At the same time, bonds sold by California's municipalities produced a total return of 2.3 percent since November, outperforming the benchmark for the U.S., according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The growing popularityof bonds sold by California issuers is a consequence of the state's more rigorous regulation of the market, specifically legislation signed by Brown last year, creating greater transparency and accountability for issuers of California debt.

No state or country has created as many laws discouraging fossil fuels and carbon while promoting clean energy. That convergence of policy and voter preference is paying off in the stock market.

Like I said what works for blue states does not work for red states, and vice versa.
The blue states have no right to dictate what the red states do, and vice versa.

Anyway, California wants to succeed from the union… Join them

Na, not really...

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State

Total Score

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23
11 Arizona 59.08 15 11
12 Louisiana 55.39 40 2
14 Missouri 52.66 31 6
15 Oregon 51.51 23 10
16 Georgia 49.81 34 8
17 Idaho 49.64 19 19
18 Vermont 49.56 18 20
19 Wyoming 48.80 26 12
20 Maryland 48.18 11 32
21 Oklahoma 47.78 21 18
23 Alaska 45.81 10 40
25 Florida 43.84 27 22
26 Ohio 42.25 45 13
27 Arkansas 42.12 38 21
29 Hawaii 41.63 9 46
30 Iowa 41.38 33 26
31 Wisconsin 41.09 16 38
33 Michigan 40.43 35 27
34 New York 37.65 44 24
35 Texas 36.81 42 28
37 Colorado 35.20 29 34
38 Virginia 34.43 12 49
39 Nebraska 33.78 47 29
40 Utah 33.28 28 35
44 Nevada 26.94 25 47
45 Kansas 25.39 39 45
47 Illinois 23.96 48 41
49 Minnesota 23.09 43 44
50 Delaware 21.32 50 42

Well, lets look at it from the county map... LOL

1280px-2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.svg.png

Blue areas more crime more corruption more liabilities…

Na, not really...

Like I said what works for blue states does not work for red states, and vice versa.
The blue states have no right to dictate what the red states do, and vice versa.

Anyway, California wants to succeed from the union… Join them

Sorry Cupcake, mostly right wingers want to secede from my state.

Your premise is BS that green energy wouldn't work Cupcake. But we know taxing the poor as red states do hurts their residents, bigly

Na, not really...

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State

Total Score

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23
11 Arizona 59.08 15 11
12 Louisiana 55.39 40 2
14 Missouri 52.66 31 6
15 Oregon 51.51 23 10
16 Georgia 49.81 34 8
17 Idaho 49.64 19 19
18 Vermont 49.56 18 20
19 Wyoming 48.80 26 12
20 Maryland 48.18 11 32
21 Oklahoma 47.78 21 18
23 Alaska 45.81 10 40
25 Florida 43.84 27 22
26 Ohio 42.25 45 13
27 Arkansas 42.12 38 21
29 Hawaii 41.63 9 46
30 Iowa 41.38 33 26
31 Wisconsin 41.09 16 38
33 Michigan 40.43 35 27
34 New York 37.65 44 24
35 Texas 36.81 42 28
37 Colorado 35.20 29 34
38 Virginia 34.43 12 49
39 Nebraska 33.78 47 29
40 Utah 33.28 28 35
44 Nevada 26.94 25 47
45 Kansas 25.39 39 45
47 Illinois 23.96 48 41
49 Minnesota 23.09 43 44
50 Delaware 21.32 50 42

Well, lets look at it from the county map... LOL

Why you want to compare counties with a few thousand to the 11 million of LA???

Your inability to counter the red states suck off the teet of the blues states noted though :)

Sure Cupcake, sure. NOT that Venezuela relies on oil (prices dropped 50%+) for 95% of it's exports and about 55% of GDP *shaking head*

Cuba? Oh right that dictators nation. Why doesn't the right love them, they seem to love ALL the others? Must be because 100% of it's people of H/C, 97% literacy rate, 100% free higher education :)

I don't know why the right loves or hates any country, you'd have to ask them. Not sure why the left loves or hates any nation either. Cuba seems to be the mecca of education, look at all the great minds that are coming from Cuba. Cuba isn't exactly the type of country I'd move to.

Your excuses aside, I would never live in a Scandinavian country, no real freedom, same with Venezuela and Cuba and most other nations.

As far as your article, at least you didn't disagree with my statement that is all propaganda.

Forum List

Back