Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

With the exception of your personal repulsion towards gays, their marriage has no impact on you or your business. Nobody is forcing you to accept gays, what they are doing is stopping you from forcing your personal views on the government

The 14th amendment does apply to gays and they don't have the same rights as you do. You can marry the person you love and they can't

Wrong on just about every point. Let's start with their marriage having no impact on me or my business. If I inadvertantly hire a homosexual, and it would have to be inadvertantly because I would never hire one intentionally, and they decide to get married, I will then have to offer the same exact benefits to their "spouse" as I do to my other married employees, and to do so violates my religous beliefs, so I would have to stop the benefits to ALL my employees rather than go against my religous beliefs, therefore it does effect me and my business. Your second point, I never said the 14th amendment did not apply to homosexuals, I said it didn't apply to the arguments for their right to marry because they are not excluded from marrying right now. And lastly, no, I cannot marry anone I love, nor can you, nor can anyone else in the land. You can marry anyone you love who will take you, but if the one that you love doesn't love you you have no right to marry them, which is why 1,000's of guys a day get their hearts broken.

Wrong on every point

Who your employees choose to marry is none of your business. You cannot use your religious beliefs to deny them benefits for being gay any more than you can deny them benefits for being Jewish If they are getting benefits from my company, benefits that I pay for, it is my freaking business and I can deny benefits to them because I would stop giving benefits to all married employees if I was forced to give them to homosexual couples. Furthermore, I would never knowingly hire a homosexual in the first place.

Your petty argument that gays are free to marry people of the opposite sex is ridiculous and was labeled as such when attorneys in Virginia vs Loving made the same agument against interracial marriage Quit with the Strawman, interacial marriage has nothing to do with same gender marriage. Apples and oranges.

Your last statement makes absolutely no sense and is not worthy of reply You siad people have the right to marry anyone they love, and I called you a liar. You cannot marry anyone you love. You can only marry someone you love who loves you back and accepts your marriage proposal. Simple enough for you to understand know?

Last edited:
If they are getting benefits from my company, benefits that I pay for, it is my freaking business and I can deny benefits to them because I would stop giving benefits to all married employees if I was forced to give them to homosexual couples. Furthermore, I would never knowingly hire a homosexual in the first place.

Name these benefits that you, as an employer, provide married couples.

Quit with the Strawman, interacial marriage has nothing to do with same gender marriage. Apples and oranges

Of course it does. It was a SCOTUS ruling declaring legal marriage a fundamental right.

What compelling state reason do you have to deny me a fundamental right?

Wrong on just about every point. Let's start with their marriage having no impact on me or my business. If I inadvertantly hire a homosexual, and it would have to be inadvertantly because I would never hire one intentionally, and they decide to get married, I will then have to offer the same exact benefits to their "spouse" as I do to my other married employees, and to do so violates my religous beliefs, so I would have to stop the benefits to ALL my employees rather than go against my religous beliefs, therefore it does effect me and my business. Your second point, I never said the 14th amendment did not apply to homosexuals, I said it didn't apply to the arguments for their right to marry because they are not excluded from marrying right now. And lastly, no, I cannot marry anone I love, nor can you, nor can anyone else in the land. You can marry anyone you love who will take you, but if the one that you love doesn't love you you have no right to marry them, which is why 1,000's of guys a day get their hearts broken.

Wrong on every point

Who your employees choose to marry is none of your business. You cannot use your religious beliefs to deny them benefits for being gay any more than you can deny them benefits for being Jewish If they are getting benefits from my company, benefits that I pay for, it is my freaking business and I can deny benefits to them because I would stop giving benefits to all married employees if I was forced to give them to homosexual couples. Furthermore, I would never knowingly hire a homosexual in the first place.

Your petty argument that gays are free to marry people of the opposite sex is ridiculous and was labeled as such when attorneys in Virginia vs Loving made the same agument against interracial marriage Quit with the Strawman, interacial marriage has nothing to do with same gender marriage. Apples and oranges.

Your last statement makes absolutely no sense and is not worthy of reply You siad people have the right to marry anyone they love, and I called you a liar. You cannot marry anyone you love. You can only marry someone you love who loves you back and accepts your marriage proposal. Simple enough for you to understand know?

You refuse to hire gays....your loss

You cannot deny benefits because homosexuality is against your religious beliefs. I assume your religious beliefs also forbid adultery. If you denied benefits because an employee was living with the person they intended to marry, you would be open for lawsuit

Of course you can grandstand and deny benefits to all employees because a gay might receive them. Doing so would make you a first class prick and make your business that less desirable to work for

I wouldn't use the Framer's intent as an argument for gay "marriage", as the Framers never would have even considered two men or two woman living together as a couple anything but sinful and deviant behavior. The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection and like so many fail to admit, right NOW, the gays have the same EXACT rights as EVERYONE else in this nation when it comes to marriage. They are not happy with having equal protection, they wish to make their deviant relationships a special category. They want eveyone to recognize their lifestyle as natural, normal and acceptable, and many of us will never think that way. As a business owner I will be forced to accept gay marriage inspite of my personal religous beliefs that condemn it so to say it has no effect on me is a lie.

With the exception of your personal repulsion towards gays, their marriage has no impact on you or your business. Nobody is forcing you to accept gays, what they are doing is stopping you from forcing your personal views on the government

The 14th amendment does apply to gays and they don't have the same rights as you do. You can marry the person you love and they can't

So, you admit you would not hire the best man/woman for the job if they were gay. Would you fire a good worker if you found out they were gay?

And as a employer, you provide benefits for one married couple...you provide benefits for all married couples. Sounds to me like you would have problems treating your workers equally. That will turn around and bite you in the butt civilly. Good.

No sense arguing with the sodomite because you base all your arguments on your own perverse nature and deviant desires. I do it so I want it to be ok and I want everyone else to look at it as it's ok. Well here's the facts boy, even if some judges say you can call what you engage in a marriage, we'll both know it's not won't we? I'll bypass all your white-negro marriage bs because that's all it is, bs. A strawman argument that has nothing to do with the gay "marriage" issue, nothing but obfuscation and misdirection. You and I both know you CHOOSE to engage in deviant homosexual behavior, period. Whatever happened during your upbringing to twist the wires, or cross the wires in your brain to make you think that's acceptable behavior is irelevent, all that's relevent is the choice you make to engage in it, and nobody in this nation should be given special status, or special "rights" just because they choose to engage in cerain behaviors. You're a homosexual, fine I get it, I don't care. What I do care abuot is the insistance by the homosexual community that we must all accept your immoral, perverse and deviant behavior as natural and normal when it's not.

You committed yet another logically fallacious reasoning, believing I am gay because I support gay marriage.

You just assumed I was gay. You are wrong. BWA-HA-HA-HA! That's the trouble with bigots like you. They think everyone who is the same color or creed or orientation as they are thinks the way they do. And then one of them is stupid enough to crack a racist joke around me because I'm white and they think all other whites are as racist as they are. Or they go off on homos because they know I am straight and therefore must be an ignorant stumblefuck like them.

They quickly learn not to ever make that kind of assumption again.

Sorry, kiddo. Your kind is all too familiar. Your kind have been around a long time.

You have not put forth a single rational reason for why gay marriage should continue to be banned. Your only reason is that you hate homos.

You cannot provide a single solitary piece of evidence gay marriages cause society any additional harm.

Last edited:
Lol, my hatred of gays? That's rich. You don't know me, you don't know a damn thing about me, I never posted one word saying I hate gays, but you automatically judge me as hating gays.

From that, to this:
Wrong on just about every point. Let's start with their marriage having no impact on me or my business. If I inadvertantly hire a homosexual, and it would have to be inadvertantly because I would never hire one intentionally

Thanks for confirming you hate gays. And of course there is always your "deviant homosexual behavior" statements which give you away, too. But there you are, thinking you haven't given yourself away as hating fags.

, and they decide to get married, I will then have to offer the same exact benefits to their "spouse" as I do to my other married employees, and to do so violates my religous beliefs, so I would have to stop the benefits to ALL my employees rather than go against my religous beliefs, therefore it does effect me and my business. Your second point, I never said the 14th amendment did not apply to homosexuals, I said it didn't apply to the arguments for their right to marry because they are not excluded from marrying right now. And lastly, no, I cannot marry anone I love, nor can you, nor can anyone else in the land. You can marry anyone you love who will take you, but if the one that you love doesn't love you you have no right to marry them, which is why 1,000's of guys a day get their hearts broken.

If a Klansman inadvertently hired a white woman who is married to a black man, interracial marriage violates his religious beliefs, too. You see, no matter how hard you try, you cannot avoid the fact that gay marriage and interracial marriage are identical from a human rights point of view.

As for the 14th amendment, which is about equal protection of the law, you say gays "are not excluded from marrying now". Yes, gays can marry but they cannot file a federal married tax return while every other married couple can. Nor can they receive Social Security death benefits like every other married couple.

So that means gay marriages are not currently being given equal protection of the laws. And that is what matters, not your pissy smokescreen about the definition of marriage you are using to conceal your hatred of homos. It is as simple and factual as that. Joint tax returns, Social Security death benefits, and many other legal benefits. Until these protections of the law are extended to gay marriages, their marriages are not equal, and there is no rational reason for that.

Last edited:
GAY MALE: My husband and I would like to file a married tax return.

PHOBE: You can't.

GAY MALE: Why not?

PHOBE: 'Cause I hate fags.

If they are getting benefits from my company, benefits that I pay for, it is my freaking business and I can deny benefits to them because I would stop giving benefits to all married employees if I was forced to give them to homosexual couples. Furthermore, I would never knowingly hire a homosexual in the first place.

Name these benefits that you, as an employer, provide married couples.
Survivor's benefits for a spouse if an employee is killed on the job.

Quit with the Strawman, interacial marriage has nothing to do with same gender marriage. Apples and oranges

Of course it does. It was a SCOTUS ruling declaring legal marriage a fundamental right.
People were being denied a right enjoyed by ALL other citizens based upon their skin color. That is not the case here as homosexuals enjoy the same exact right as straights. NOBODY is being denied the right to marry, they are being the denied the right to redifine what the word marraige means, and they don't have that right.

What compelling state reason do you have to deny me a fundamental right? Two same gender people living together as a couple is not a marriage, that's the only reason I need. Nobody is denying you any rights, you enjoy the same exact rights as every other American.

Wrong on every point

You refuse to hire gays....your loss
No, I hire people that share my values, no loss not hriing those that don't.
You cannot deny benefits because homosexuality is against your religious beliefs. I assume your religious beliefs also forbid adultery. If you denied benefits because an employee was living with the person they intended to marry, you would be open for lawsuit
Yes, I can deny benefits for that reason, I would just have to stop offering them to everyone.

Of course you can grandstand and deny benefits to all employees because a gay might receive them. Doing so would make you a first class prick and make your business that less desirable to work for
Of course I would stop it for everyone rather than acknowledge two same gender people living together as being married, because my goal in life isn't to grandstand, or to make friends, or to be accepted by people, or to please immoral people like you. My goal in life is to live in a way that pleases my Lord, and recognizing two gays as a married couple is not pleasing to my Lord. You don't have to like that, you don't have to agree with that but you do have to live with it because that is my right, a right that actually IS protected by the Constitution, unlike your right to marry another dude.

Lol, my hatred of gays? That's rich. You don't know me, you don't know a damn thing about me, I never posted one word saying I hate gays, but you automatically judge me as hating gays.

From that, to this:
Wrong on just about every point. Let's start with their marriage having no impact on me or my business. If I inadvertantly hire a homosexual, and it would have to be inadvertantly because I would never hire one intentionally

Thanks for confirming you hate gays. And of course there is always your "deviant homosexual behavior" statements which give you away, too. But there you are, thinking you haven't given yourself away as hating fags. Lol, I don't have to hate someone not to want them representing my company or working alongside me. As for deviant homosexual behavior giving me away? It gives me away as a guy that accepts the definition of deviant.

, and they decide to get married, I will then have to offer the same exact benefits to their "spouse" as I do to my other married employees, and to do so violates my religous beliefs, so I would have to stop the benefits to ALL my employees rather than go against my religous beliefs, therefore it does effect me and my business. Your second point, I never said the 14th amendment did not apply to homosexuals, I said it didn't apply to the arguments for their right to marry because they are not excluded from marrying right now. And lastly, no, I cannot marry anone I love, nor can you, nor can anyone else in the land. You can marry anyone you love who will take you, but if the one that you love doesn't love you you have no right to marry them, which is why 1,000's of guys a day get their hearts broken.

If a Klansman inadvertently hired a white woman who is married to a black man, interracial marriage violates his religious beliefs, too. No it doesn't. It violates his personal opinion, but that is irelevent. If he dislikes it so much he is also free to stop offering those benefits to all of his employees, just like I am free to do so.

You see, no matter how hard you try, you cannot avoid the fact that gay marriage and interracial marriage are identical from a human rights point of view. No, you cannot avoid trying to tie them together in an attempt to give your behavioral choices special and protected status. Interacial marriage is nothing like gay "marriage" and no matter how many Strawman arguments you bring into the discussion to make it so, it won't work with me.

As for the 14th amendment, which is about equal protection of the law, you say gays "are not excluded from marrying now". Yes, gays can marry but they cannot file a federal married tax return while every other married couple can. Nor can they receive Social Security death benefits like every other married couple. Yes they can. Gay men enjoy the same exact right to marry any woman that will have them just like straight men, and gay woman enjoy the same exact rights as straight woman, which is to marry any man that will have them. Once they exercise that same exact right that straights have, they too are entitled to file joint income tax returns and get their spouses SS.

So that means gay marriages are not currently being given equal protection of the laws. Because there is no such animal as gay "marriage".

And that is what matters, not your pissy smokescreen about the definition of marriage you are using to conceal your hatred of homos. It is as simple and factual as that. Joint tax returns, Social Security death benefits, and many other legal benefits. Until these protections of the law are extended to gay marriages, their marriages are not equal, and there is no rational reason for that. Oh, so now it's gay marriages that need equal protection, not gay people? Lol, like I said, it's nothing like interacial marriage slick. You today enjoy the same exact rights I have regarding marriage. You don't want equal rights, you want a special right to redifine marriage.

People were being denied a right enjoyed by ALL other citizens based upon their skin color.
And now they are being denied a right enjoyed by all other citizens based on their sexual orientation.

No difference. Discrimination is discrimination.

That is not the case here as homosexuals enjoy the same exact right as straights. NOBODY is being denied the right to marry, they are being the denied the right to redifine what the word marraige means, and they don't have that right.

You say, "[T]hey are being denied the right to redifine [sic] what the word marraige [sic] means".

Marriage was, until not very long ago, defined as marriage between two people of the same race.

It no longer is.

So we have redefined marriage just recently. And we did that because bigots do not get to decide who gets to be discriminated against just because they don't like certain people.

You just keep repeating variations of the same old we-have-always-done-it-that-way bullshit excuse every bigot uses. This "we don't want to redefine marriage" thing is "we have always done it that way". And "we have always done it that way" is not a rational reason for perpetuating discrimination.

It is also shattered by the fact the legal definition of marriage has not been inviolable, as you appear to believe. There are legal precedents. State sanctioned marriage has been redefined many times.

Now, about this illogic you use. Just imagine how stupid an asshole bigot sounded when they said a black man could get married to a black woman and therefore was not being discriminated against, and so we are not going to redefine marriage for him so he could marry a white woman.

You are making the exact same stupid argument when you say gays have the same right to marry as straight people. A gay man can marry a woman. Do you have any idea just how unbelievably DUMB you sound when you say shit like that?

Christ, you are one obtuse dumbass.

Last edited:
Any time? I assume that during these times you did not require medical assistance, because if you did, your life would have been saved by the doctor who treated you, not a God.

Surprisingly enough, in these instances your assumption would be correct.

20 years ago I went through a very painful divorce, and while in a drug and alcohol induced state I tried to kill myself by jumping off a 5th floor parking deck. I was physically pulled back from my demise by Divine Intervention.

No...you wised up.
10 years ago I was driving a severely overloaded truck and trailer through a massive thunderstorm and lost control of the vehicle. Nothing I did regained control, and as I headed for a bridge rail and a 100 ft plummet God Himself straightened out that truck and trailer about 5 feet before I went over the edge.

Did you see a giant hand?

There have been a couple other instances but those 2 kind of stand out.

Actually it sounds like the Easter Bunny saved you.

One thing I know for sure is that it wasn't the Easter Bunny that put the huge bruise on my shoulder when I was pulled back from my 'flying lesson', and it wasn't anything I did in that truck that turned it 30 degrees and kept it from going off of that bridge.

Scoff all you want, I was tempted not to answer the question truthfully just to avoid your ignorant derision, but I decided that I was bigger than whatever childish insult that could be hurled at me. That's the way God made me, I guess.

And that's the thing about God and His relationship with us, it's PERSONAL.

IOW, you can't vicariously experience it through another person's words/descriptions, it has to be understood on a much deeper level. I am confident to the point of cockiness in the fact of God's existence, power and love for ALL of us. Even those of us that purposefully do things to piss Him off.

Yes............a gay man can marry a female and have it recognized as a legal marriage.

But..........in our Constitution, it promises us the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. By not allowing someone to marry who they LOVE, that kinda craps all over the pursuit of happiness thing. Can a gay man love a straight woman? Dunno. But, I do know that if the gay male was able to marry another gay male that they DID love, they'd be happier.

As far as the whole choice or born that way debate? Yes, while some people may make a choice to try it, scientists have proven that sexuality and who you're attracted to has more to do with the structure and wiring of the brain more than anything else.

What makes people gay? Biologists may never get a complete answer to that question, but researchers in Sweden have found one more sign that the answer lies in the structure of the brain.

Scientists at the Karolinska Institute studied brain scans of 90 gay and straight men and women, and found that the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men. In heterosexual women, the two halves of the brain are more or less the same size. In heterosexual men, the right hemisphere is slightly larger. Scans of the brains of gay men in the study, however, showed that their hemispheres were relatively symmetrical, like those of straight women, while the brains of homosexual women were asymmetrical like those of straight men. The number of nerves connecting the two sides of the brains of gay men were also more like the number in heterosexual women than in straight men.

Just what these brain differences mean is still not clear. Ever since 1991, when Simon LeVay first documented differences in the hypothalamus of gay and straight men, researchers have been struggling to understand what causes these differences to occur. Until now, the brain regions that scientists have come to believe play a role in sexual orientation have been related to either reproduction or sexuality. The Swedish study, however, is the first to find differences in parts of the brain not normally involved in reproduction — the denser network of nerve connections, for example, was found in the amygdala, known as the emotional center of the brain. "The big question has always been, if the brains of gay men are different, or feminized, as earlier research suggests," says Dr. Eric Vilain, professor of human genetics at University of California Los Angeles, "then is it just limited to sexual preference or are there other regions that are gender atypical in gay males? For the first time, in this study it looks like there are regions of the brain not directly involved in sexuality that seem to be feminized in gay males."

Read more: What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

And then................there's the whole religious thing about being gay. Here's some information from a scholar site called Sacred Texts Archive. It's a place on the 'net where various scholars combine their views on different things. And..........it's not allowed to be included on this site unless proper scholarly research has been done.

Did you know?

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

Whether or not a person chooses to be gay is completely immaterial to the law.

It's a red herring thrown on the road to equality by bigots.

Being gay, whether by choice or not, does not impinge on the rights of others.

Withholding the protections of the law from gays does impinge on their rights.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
As for the Bible, the book of Leviticus calls homosexuality an abomination.

Leviticus also calls eating pork an abomination.

We all know how much gay men love eating pork.

I can equivocate with the best of 'em!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the Framer's intent as an argument for gay "marriage", as the Framers never would have even considered two men or two woman living together as a couple anything but sinful and deviant behavior. The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection and like so many fail to admit, right NOW, the gays have the same EXACT rights as EVERYONE else in this nation when it comes to marriage. They are not happy with having equal protection, they wish to make their deviant relationships a special category. They want eveyone to recognize their lifestyle as natural, normal and acceptable, and many of us will never think that way. As a business owner I will be forced to accept gay marriage inspite of my personal religous beliefs that condemn it so to say it has no effect on me is a lie.

No one forces you to hire anyone or to keep them employed.
How deep are you digging that hole Moe?

I don't believe, I KNOW. There's a difference.

I don't have to 'prove God exists', He has already proven His existence to ME.

I know the easter bunny exists, too. I don't have to prove his existence, because he proved his existence to me.

See how retarded that sounds?

I see how retarded that makes you sound, buit I don't see any correlation between your nonsense and a person's knowledge of the God they serve.

But you can't prove God exists anymore than I can prove the Easter bunny exists.

Being gay is very dishonorable and a sign of mental weakness for a man.

STFU.

Which time?

Any time? I assume that during these times you did not require medical assistance, because if you did, your life would have been saved by the doctor who treated you, not a God.

20 years ago I went through a very painful divorce, and while in a drug and alcohol induced state I tried to kill myself by jumping off a 5th floor parking deck. I was physically pulled back from my demise by Divine Intervention.

10 years ago I was driving a severely overloaded truck and trailer through a massive thunderstorm and lost control of the vehicle. Nothing I did regained control, and as I headed for a bridge rail and a 100 ft plummet God Himself straightened out that truck and trailer about 5 feet before I went over the edge.

The first instance, you straightened yourself out and realised there was more to life. That wasn't God, that was your own conscience.
Second instance, you regained control of the car just at the last moment. Not God.

You can claim it was God doing these things, but it wasn't.

No...you wised up.

Did you see a giant hand?

Actually it sounds like the Easter Bunny saved you.

One thing I know for sure is that it wasn't the Easter Bunny that put the huge bruise on my shoulder when I was pulled back from my 'flying lesson', and it wasn't anything I did in that truck that turned it 30 degrees and kept it from going off of that bridge.

Scoff all you want, I was tempted not to answer the question truthfully just to avoid your ignorant derision, but I decided that I was bigger than whatever childish insult that could be hurled at me. That's the way God made me, I guess.

And that's the thing about God and His relationship with us, it's PERSONAL.

IOW, you can't vicariously experience it through another person's words/descriptions, it has to be understood on a much deeper level. I am confident to the point of cockiness in the fact of God's existence, power and love for ALL of us. Even those of us that purposefully do things to piss Him off.

How do you know your god is a HE?

Forum List

Back