Right wing domestic terrorism

I think an anteater may be swallowing up some of your brain. What makes one bomber more respectable than the other?

You'd have the ask the right winger whitehall

she is the one who is attempting to make distinctions
\\\

:eusa_whistle:

No I'm actually asking you. What is the difference between Ayers and McVey and what they did?
first a reality check for you:

McVeigh targeted men women and children in a day care, hoping all would die.

Who did Ayers target for death?

Wait! the left doesn't hate anyone, how could there be a left wing hate group?
Other than Christians, gun owners, republicans, tea partiers, ....
OK, I understand - just a sign of my age.

I would love to see the lists that I am on. I'd kind of like to see who is keeping me company there.

Name the left wing hate groups. name one we can discuss

We all know about all the studies from various places telling us how dangerous patriot groups are and how right wing violence has escalated since Obama was elected. It seems that the FBI didn't get the memo, their list of most wanted terrorists has 31 people on it, 30 of which are Muslims.

Not to worry though, there is one domestic terrorist on their list, Daniel Andreas San Diego, a left wing animal rights and environmentalist.

Uhm, I don't think the list is made up of people in America

:rofl:

clue: The lists on right wing groups is a domestic list

what an idiot

The list is the most wanted terrorists, which includes one left wing domestic terrorist.

You are the OP/You wrote the OP: "Right wing domestic terrorism"

(addressing the court): "Your Honor, I present exhibit A [Right wing domestic terrorism] and ask you to notice the underlined term 'domestic'"

(addressing the court): "Your Honor, I present exhibit B [FBI list that is NOT a domestic list]"

We all know about all the studies from various places telling us how dangerous patriot groups are and how right wing violence has escalated since Obama was elected. It seems that the FBI didn't get the memo, their list of most wanted terrorists has 31 people on it, 30 of which are Muslims.

Not to worry though, there is one domestic terrorist on their list, Daniel Andreas San Diego, a left wing animal rights and environmentalist.

Patriot Groups are domestic groups. The supposed left winger mentioned is a domestic criminal. The FBI has a list of 'most wanted' criminals that includes people who do not live in America, and also people who are not Americans. What they all have in common is they have been accused in the US Justice system.

must we explain where the QuantumDooshbagh has erred?

And how many Kookie Kristian Krackers on this list?

FBI ? Ten Most Wanted

the list is long Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City | Southern Poverty Law Center and the list is a domestic list.

The Southern Poverty Law Center?? You mean the people that said they don't list a Left Wing group unless they can counter it with a Right Wing group?

It is legitimate to criticize the SPLC. But what about their list?

Why an attack that fails to address the specifics? Why are your arguments consistently lacking substance?

I would love to see the lists that I am on. I'd kind of like to see who is keeping me company there.

Black Panthers, Environmental Liberation Front......

Black Panthers, Environmental Liberation Front......

You consider both left wing, or liberal,or Democratic Party backers?

Well slugger their left of center, but then again its all about perception and those rose colored glasses. One fact remains, they vote for those that further their agenda and are well left of liberal.

When you go to the SPLC website and in their search the site option type in left wing hate groups nothing really comes up interesting and a bit telling about SPLC.

name a few yourself. name one that we can discuss

Bill Maher spouts the same shit that gets right wingers on the SPLC list. If they were consistent they would put him on the list and expose how shallow their scare tactics are. Since they do not, they just expose themselves, and everyone who quotes them, as poseurs.

Uhm, I don't think the list is made up of people in America

:rofl:

clue: The lists on right wing groups is a domestic list

what an idiot

The list is the most wanted terrorists, which includes one left wing domestic terrorist.

(addressing the court): "Your Honor, I present exhibit A [Right wing domestic terrorism] and ask you to notice the underlined term 'domestic'"

(addressing the court): "Your Honor, I present exhibit B [FBI list that is NOT a domestic list]"

Patriot Groups are domestic groups. The supposed left winger mentioned is a domestic criminal. The FBI has a list of 'most wanted' criminals that includes people who do not live in America, and also people who are not Americans. What they all have in common is they have been accused in the US Justice system.

I see the point sailed right over your head. Considering I was aiming lower than whale shit, that says a lot about you.

FYI

The FBI does not have separate lists for domestic and non domestic terrorists.

Well slugger their left of center, but then again its all about perception and those rose colored glasses. One fact remains, they vote for those that further their agenda and are well left of liberal.

Obama supports 'clean coal" and "Nuke Energy" so how does this square with left wing extremists on environmental and energy issues? :cuckoo:

Black Panthers? I guess you believe General Powell and all Black Conservatives support the Panthers simply because they are all black. :eek:

When you go to the SPLC website and in their search the site option type in left wing hate groups nothing really comes up interesting and a bit telling about SPLC.

name a few yourself. name one that we can discuss

Bill Maher spouts the same shit that gets right wingers on the SPLC list. If they were consistent they would put him on the list and expose how shallow their scare tactics are. Since they do not, they just expose themselves, and everyone who quotes them, as poseurs.

an ideological rant is not an adequate refutation.

anybody else want to try their hand at Argument 101?

Terrorism has made people fear religious extremism. That's where talk of right wing domestic terrorism comes from. But there are distinct differences between Muslim extremism and Christian extremism. Islamists will suicide bomb you, but extremist Christians will just rant nonsense at you ala Westboro Baptist Church somewhere on your local university.

As for the crazy animal/environmental activist terrorists? They're too crazy to be considered to lean one way or the other imo

No it's not hard to figure out which way the enviro nut jobs lean, solidly in the camp of the left.

You think any sane person on the left condones these people?

peta-meat-is-murder-event-2010.jpg

If so you are part of the problem that has divided this country.

There are no sane people on the left.

I see the point sailed right over your head. Considering I was aiming lower than whale shit, that says a lot about you.

FYI

Your OP: "Right wing domestic terrorism"

FBI ? Domestic Terrorism FBI Domestic Terrorism List = People who are not caught yet. The list is not a thesis on whether the left or right has more terrorists and hate groups, but... FBI ? Hate Crimes

next!

anybody?

Obama supports 'clean coal" and "Nuke Energy" so how does this square with left wing extremists on environmental and energy issues? :cuckoo:

Black Panthers? I guess you believe General Powell and all Black Conservatives support the Panthers simply because they are all black. :eek:

He does not.

FYI

Your OP: "Right wing domestic terrorism"

FBI ? Domestic Terrorism FBI Domestic Terrorism List = People who are not caught yet. The list is not a thesis on whether the left or right has more terrorists and hate groups, but... FBI ? Hate Crimes

next!

anybody?

My mistake.

By the way, did you notice that everyone on that list is left wing? The one thing they all have in common is being members of Earth Liberation Front.

What was it you said again?

I remember now, NEXT!

Forum List

Back