Right wing domestic terrorism

I see the point sailed right over your head. Considering I was aiming lower than whale shit, that says a lot about you.

FYI

The FBI does not have separate lists for domestic and non domestic terrorists.

Your OP: "Right wing domestic terrorism"

FBI ? Domestic Terrorism FBI Domestic Terrorism List = People who are not caught yet. The list is not a thesis on whether the left or right has more terrorists and hate groups, but... FBI ? Hate Crimes

next!

anybody?

My mistake.

By the way, did you notice that everyone on that list is left wing? The one thing they all have in common is being members of Earth Liberation Front.

What was it you said again?

I remember now, NEXT!

The wanted list? Yes. How many of them and for what? Property damage?

Now look up who is on the FBI's watch lists and radar. :eusa_whistle:

Terrorism has made people fear religious extremism. That's where talk of right wing domestic terrorism comes from. But there are distinct differences between Muslim extremism and Christian extremism. Islamists will suicide bomb you, but extremist Christians will just rant nonsense at you ala Westboro Baptist Church somewhere on your local university.

As for the crazy animal/environmental activist terrorists? They're too crazy to be considered to lean one way or the other imo

No it's not hard to figure out which way the enviro nut jobs lean, solidly in the camp of the left.

You think any sane person on the left condones these people?

peta-meat-is-murder-event-2010.jpg

If so you are part of the problem that has divided this country.

I bet they support obama.

No it's not hard to figure out which way the enviro nut jobs lean, solidly in the camp of the left.

D'Oh! When given a choice of Obama or a Right Wing Ideologue .. hello? :laugh2:

Give them a choice of an extreme environmentalist candidate or even a Dennis Kucinich and Obama and who do you think they'd go with?

How can an American of your age be so lost where critical thinking skills are needed? Where you home schooled? Did your public schools have conservatives fighting to keep you ignorant because of costs?

When you go to the SPLC website and in their search the site option type in left wing hate groups nothing really comes up interesting and a bit telling about SPLC.

name a few yourself. name one that we can discuss

The new black panthers.

are they leftists, racists, race ideologues, what are they classified as?

hmmm...

The New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose formal name is the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, is a U.S.-based black political organization founded in Dallas, Texas in 1989. Despite its name, NBPP is not an official successor to the Black Panther Party.[1] Members of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that the newer party is illegitimate and have firmly declared that "there is no new Black Panther Party".[1]

When former Nation of Islam (NOI) minister Khalid Abdul Muhammad became the national chairman of the NBPP from the late 1990s until his death in 2001, the group attracted many breakaway members of the NOI. The NBPP is currently led by Malik Zulu Shabazz; it upholds Khalid Abdul Muhammad as the de facto father of the movement.

In April 2010, Malik Zulu Shabazz appointed French Black leader Stellio Capo Chichi as the representative of the movement in France.[2] Capo Chichi has been holding the position of head of the francophone branch of NBPP.[3]

The Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider the New Black Panthers to be a hate group. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party

Last edited:
blackhawk may need to get out more often

seems lots of the right wing world people here need to get out more often

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dante may need to let some air out of his ego and get some fresh air he is nowhere near as smart as he believes himself to be. As for the New Black Panthers the fact you can't even bring your self to admit they are extreme left wing says all that needs to be said about your views on right and left wing extremism. Now Dante I'm fully aware of the little games you like to play here taking childish cheap shots at people and posting outlandish B.S. to push people's buttons and rile them up sometimes I even play the game because it's amusing but it also get's old and boring after awhile so I won't be playing anymore today you feel free to continue your silliness I'm sure someone else will play with you.

Terrorism has made people fear religious extremism. That's where talk of right wing domestic terrorism comes from. But there are distinct differences between Muslim extremism and Christian extremism. Islamists will suicide bomb you, but extremist Christians will just rant nonsense at you ala Westboro Baptist Church somewhere on your local university.

As for the crazy animal/environmental activist terrorists? They're too crazy to be considered to lean one way or the other imo

You think it is hard to tell which side of the aisle PETA is on?

The side where the tofu and soy milk is kept? :)

Your OP: "Right wing domestic terrorism"

FBI ? Domestic Terrorism FBI Domestic Terrorism List = People who are not caught yet. The list is not a thesis on whether the left or right has more terrorists and hate groups, but... FBI ? Hate Crimes

next!

anybody?

My mistake.

By the way, did you notice that everyone on that list is left wing? The one thing they all have in common is being members of Earth Liberation Front.

I remember now, NEXT!

How many were right wing?

None.

Out of 36 terrorists on the FBI wanted list 30 are Muslim extremists, and the 6 domestic terrorists are all left wing.

Figure out what this thread is about yet?

Last edited:

D'Oh! When given a choice of Obama or a Right Wing Ideologue .. hello? :laugh2:

Give them a choice of an extreme environmentalist candidate or even a Dennis Kucinich and Obama and who do you think they'd go with?

How can an American of your age be so lost where critical thinking skills are needed? Where you home schooled? Did your public schools have conservatives fighting to keep you ignorant because of costs?

There is no critical thinking on your part since you support obama. So shut the fuck up.

You'd have the ask the right winger whitehall

she is the one who is attempting to make distinctions
\\\

:eusa_whistle:

No I'm actually asking you. What is the difference between Ayers and McVey and what they did?
first a reality check for you:

McVeigh targeted men women and children in a day care, hoping all would die.

Who did Ayers target for death?
Really? So you don't even know who Ayers was after in his bombings. Yet you think this lack of knowledge somehow exonerates him for blowing people up because in your view maybe the were the right kind to blow up.

In other words you have a sliding scale of bombers based upon who they target. Target the right people and you're OK with that. Others not so much.

We all know about all the studies from various places telling us how dangerous patriot groups are and how right wing violence has escalated since Obama was elected. It seems that the FBI didn't get the memo, their list of most wanted terrorists has 31 people on it, 30 of which are Muslims.

Not to worry though, there is one domestic terrorist on their list, Daniel Andreas San Diego, a left wing animal rights and environmentalist.

Technically Speaking, a Muslim Jihadist would be on the RIGHT side of the polical spectrum, as they stem from Authoritarian-less freedoms, theocracy, etc.

PoliticalSpace.jpg

blackhawk may need to get out more often

seems lots of the right wing world people here need to get out more often

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dante may need to let some air out of his ego and get some fresh air he is nowhere near as smart as he believes himself to be. As for the New Black Panthers the fact you can't even bring your self to admit they are extreme left wing says all that needs to be said about your views on right and left wing extremism.

Now Dante I'm fully aware of the little games you like to play here taking childish cheap shots at people and posting outlandish B.S. to push people's buttons and rile them up sometimes I even play the game because it's amusing but it also get's old and boring after awhile so I won't be playing anymore today you feel free to continue your silliness I'm sure someone else will play with you.

Do you consider either the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights or a combination of them to be leftist?

Play with my...

never mind

My mistake.

I remember now, NEXT!

How many were right wing?

None.

Out of 36 terrorists on the FBI wanted list 30 are Muslim extremists, and the 6 domestic terrorists are all left wing.

Figure out what this thread is about yet?

International terrorists? Islamist radicals. How many of those are domestic terrorists?

What does the FBI (your source) say about right wing groups and terrorist threats in the USA?

No I'm actually asking you. What is the difference between Ayers and McVey and what they did?
first a reality check for you:

McVeigh targeted men women and children in a day care, hoping all would die.

Who did Ayers target for death?
Really? So you don't even know who Ayers was after in his bombings. Yet you think this lack of knowledge somehow exonerates him for blowing people up because in your view maybe the were the right kind to blow up.

In other words you have a sliding scale of bombers based upon who they target. Target the right people and you're OK with that. Others not so much.

Whatever koolaid you are drinking I'd recommend you stop and get to the nearest poison center as quickly as possible .. after reading this post.

Who did Ayers kill? Dante knew who Ayers was back in the day. Dante did not approve of Ayers and the WU tactics then or now. Ayers bombed property and gave out warnings first

you really need to get to that emergency room NOW

Forum List

Back