Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Rightwing fear, hate, and bigotry.
New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Enforcing our immigration laws is not fear, hate nor bigotry.
Those laws are for everyone who enters ,from any country in the world.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
Er...no, there aren't those that will kill them.

The killers are always on the left. You idiots are the ones who maintain that instead of institutionalizing crazy people, we should just suicide them...and who maintain that when social policies fail and we end up with a huge population of poorly educated, destitute single mothers, we should just kill their babies.

m'am, with all due respect you have mistaken me for a liberal. I am a old white guy who goes about armed, lives off grid and drills and trains search and rescue dogs for the AZ Citizens Militia

nobbody would consider me liberal in any way.

I support theCOC and the rule if law.....not liberal
If you condemn militias as if only the Governor has the authority to direct them, then you are the enemy.

I see a lot of so-called "law enforcement" or government employees who swear they aren't liberal, but who are absolutely steadfast in their refusal to recognize that people have a right to stand up to *law enforcement* if law enforcement is breaking, rather than upholding, the law. Likewise, these LEO acolytes believe that the feds have jurisdiction over all law enforcement, so if they take an interest in your little berg, you are obliged to kowtow to them.

I see these people in the same light as I view the disgusting traitorous scum who donned nazi uniforms and quelled their consciences by telling themselves they were abiding by the law.

I hope I am mistaken in my assessment of you.

Everyone chooses their side in any given conflict. good luck with your choices

Carlos A. Diaz, a spokesperson for Customs and Border Protection, would not divulge specific details about the scene in the video or about the United Constitutional Patriots, but said in a statement that Border Patrol “does not endorse private groups or organizations taking enforcement matters into their own hands.”

In other words, they are probably going to face charges.

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.
The "rules" are this way because the pols find it more expedient to ignore the laws and to cripple the agency tasked with enforcing them.

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!
You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
Jesus Christ, YOU are the one who should be locked up, not them!
Not being armed doesn't negate their invasion status. They come in such overwhelming numbers to do just that, overwhelm the system and enter our country illegally. Personally, I'd advocate using drones to drop leaflets over the "caravans", in all appropriate languages, informing them that they should obey the laws and apply in for asylum in the first country they enter. If they continue to our borders, all who cross illegally and lacking proper documentation will be rounded up and sent back by the most expedient transport. Those who persist WILL be shot as soon as they set foot on our territory. After that, it's their choice.
PS: How many are living in your house? Your city?

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!
You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
Not being armed doesn't negate their invasion status. They come in such overwhelming numbers to do just that, overwhelm the system and enter our country illegally. Personally, I'd advocate using drones to drop leaflets over the "caravans", in all appropriate languages, informing them that they should obey the laws and apply in for asylum in the first country they enter. If they continue to our borders, all who cross illegally and lacking proper documentation will be rounded up and sent back by the most expedient transport. Those who persist WILL be shot as soon as they set foot on our territory. After that, it's their choice.
The women and children are being trafficked.

They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
And, they are bringing diseases here that had been eradicated, filthy vermin that they are.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

We do not have to condone murder. ever.
Murder isnt defending your borders from diseases that want to cross into our country and kill US. Murder isnt defending yourself from criminals with the intent to rape our women and kill US. Is it really that hard to see why we need to "Shoot" people who shouldn't belong here? They are dying in the 10 of 1000s crossing into areas that will kill them anyway. Why aren't we just euthanizing them out of their misery...Call it "Post Birth Abortions"..

This group did the right thing, held them for bp.
There are those that do not, they kill them. that is murder.

Would you care to prove your claim?
I doubt you can.

LMAO!!!

They were looking for BP anyway.
Ohhh they found them.. in the form of a militia.. be careful young Mexicans we shoot.. cowboy up

If they had shot them they would be in jail. This ain't the wild west kid.
It’s the West and it’s wild... your liberal laws can’t stop what’s going to happen

They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
That's really not true, but you're going to insist it is, so I'm not bothering to argue about it. My point about Foster was this lunatic wants to shoot those unarmed people, totally outside the constraints of the law. It is murder. Militias are dangerous.
If they insist on crossing our borders without papers and permission, they are invading. If an order to "STOP" or be shot does not stop them and they continue, then it is war. At that point, they have made their choice and they shall live, or die, by that decision.

Forum List

Back