Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

Trump is, indeed, probably applauding these militia guys. Trump routinely tramples on the Constitution and civil rights of Americans. Incidentally. even the border patrol doesn't hold suspected illegal immigrants at gun point, unless there is a specific threat to someone.
We are supposed to have militia not a standing army

So, what is the name of the militia that you belong to, the Sharks, or the Jets?

Trump is, indeed, probably applauding these militia guys. Trump routinely tramples on the Constitution and civil rights of Americans. Incidentally. even the border patrol doesn't hold suspected illegal immigrants at gun point, unless there is a specific threat to someone.

Funny how quick you use the "Constitution Card" against Americans.....but have no problem with the illegal invasion of the homeland of those same Americans.

You are a threat.

Actually, you are the threat. According to the Constitution, only a court of law can determine if a person is an illegal immigrant, or not. You are in favor of bypassing the court, and giving that authority to Brownshirts---excuse me, I mean militia.

Sieg Heil!

So, what is the name of the militia that you belong to, the Sharks, or the Jets?
I’ll tell you if you have the balls to come say it to my face haha

Actually, you are the threat. According to the Constitution, only a court of law can determine if a person is an illegal immigrant, or not. You are in favor of bypassing the court, and giving that authority to Brownshirts---excuse me, I mean militia.
I didn't note anyone claiming militia people were actually deporting suspected illegals (found wandering around in the border wilderness, unable to speak a word of English, etc.) .

If you detain someone for the authorities at a house fire with a can of gasoline and matches, are you claiming, in all your high and mighty ignorance, that the person doing the detaining has made a pronouncement and determination as to the legal disposition of the person detained?
That would be very stupid of you, wouldn't it.

Sieg Heil!
The "clever" coup de gras on your own unfortunately ignorant post. Well done.

I didn't note anyone claiming militia people were actually deporting suspected illegals (found wandering around in the border wilderness, unable to speak a word of English, etc.) .

If you detain someone for the authorities at a house fire with a can of gasoline and matches, are you claiming in all your high and mighty ignorance, that the person doing the detaining has made a pronouncement and determination as to the legal disposition of the person detained?

That would be very stupid.

Sieg Heil!
The "clever" coup de gras on your own unfortunately ignorant post.

Let me put it this way. I live close to the border. I am an American citizen. I pack a 9MM. Let's say that I am a Latino, for the sake of discussion. Now, if some asshole wearing camies with no legal authority to do so, points a gun at me, I would be within my legal rights to shoot him dead, at worst, or sue him for false imprisonment, at least. And, I definitely would do one or the other.

Oh, I would never do that, you are WAY too scary!

If you detain someone for the authorities at a house fire with a can of gasoline and matches, are you claiming in all your high and mighty ignorance, that the person doing the detaining has made a pronouncement and determination as to the legal disposition of the person detained?

Sieg Heil!

Let me put it this way. I live close to the border. I am an American citizen. I pack a 9MM. Let's say that I am a Latino, for the sake of discussion. Now, if some asshole wearing camies with no legal authority to do so, points a gun at me, I would be within my legal rights to shoot him dead, at worst, or sue him for false imprisonment, at least. And, I definitely would do one or the other.
If we are in a crisis why wouldn’t you put you hands up and be civil and show identification until the crisis is over?? Seems like you want to provoke

Oh, I would never do that, you are WAY too scary!
When I’m fighting for culture I can be

I should absolutely take a week or two...i like the dry heat to ...dry yer bones out for a couple weeks after a winter of pouring rain
oh man it was Vietnam forest gump ..iddy biddy stingin rain BIG ol fat rain

YA know youre gonna meet some good people

i betcha the EVIL white nationalist nazi volunteers brought....... along with their rifles .........water ...maybe a protein bar and basic medical kit thats in the back of bobby rays pickup just in case
main-qimg-bc2e211fa8e78d51d5d4e30d598fde12

racist crackas

Sieg Heil!

In this particular case no one pointed a gun at anyone. The invaders approached the militia and claimed asylum.

At the aproach of an invading force of 300, the militia would be able to claim credible fear and open fire.

The phrase "do not be afraid" is written in The Bible 365 times. That's a daily reminder from God to live every day fearless

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
Er...no, there aren't those that will kill them.

The killers are always on the left. You idiots are the ones who maintain that instead of institutionalizing crazy people, we should just suicide them...and who maintain that when social policies fail and we end up with a huge population of poorly educated, destitute single mothers, we should just kill their babies.

m'am, with all due respect you have mistaken me for a liberal. I am a old white guy who goes about armed, lives off grid and drills and trains search and rescue dogs for the AZ Citizens Militia

nobbody would consider me liberal in any way.

I support theCOC and the rule if law.....not liberal
If you condemn militias as if only the Governor has the authority to direct them, then you are the enemy.

I see a lot of so-called "law enforcement" or government employees who swear they aren't liberal, but who are absolutely steadfast in their refusal to recognize that people have a right to stand up to *law enforcement* if law enforcement is breaking, rather than upholding, the law. Likewise, these LEO acolytes believe that the feds have jurisdiction over all law enforcement, so if they take an interest in your little berg, you are obliged to kowtow to them.

I see these people in the same light as I view the disgusting traitorous scum who donned nazi uniforms and quelled their consciences by telling themselves they were abiding by the law.

I hope I am mistaken in my assessment of you.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report
Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
Why are they wearing masks?
New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.
Because they don't want to be killed by MS13 that go to school with their kids.

Sieg Heil!

I must have missed it, where did it say the Militia was pointing guns at people?

Those pussies only point their guns at hungry women and children. If they saw me coming, they would shit their pants and hide under their trailers.

Yet you listen to the Village People, and drink white wine. Nobody was pointing guns at anyone. I guess you were there. Did your flamboyance repel them?

Those pussies only point their guns at hungry women and children. If they saw me coming, they would shit their pants and hide under their trailers.
Those women aren’t hungry lol they are fat and well feed.. show me a skinny illegal I’ll show you a 6 dollar bill

Forum List

Back