Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
That's really not true, but you're going to insist it is, so I'm not bothering to argue about it. My point about Foster was this lunatic wants to shoot those unarmed people, totally outside the constraints of the law. It is murder. Militias are dangerous.
It absolutely is I live in it. Democrats are destroying our culture and poor American neighborhoods.
You think it’s ok to flop African American neighborhoods and stuggling schools with kids that can’t speak English? You think that helps improve their English skills? Ability to negotiate a fair wage??
We ha w clinics in Boston full of people that can’t speak English! Is that good for America??
I'm not sure what their language has to do with anything, but I can see it bothers you quite a bit. You probably speak Spanish pretty well, considering you grew up with it all around you, right?
No I probably would have if Latinos allowed different cultures in to their groups.. but they dont. It cut my ability to converse in hallways and other social places in shock which has effected me greatly.. I can now speak out about it.
View attachment 256750
Indeed.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

Why are these white gangs allowed to run ran rampant on our land? The people who do this belong in jail. They are people impersonating U.S. law-enforcement officers, and, in an unofficial sense, are people fraudulently claiming to represent the People of the United States of America.

Since the nm governor, who the legitimate militia answers to, has denounced them, I am in agreement with you.
The New Mexico Governor is a Democrat traitor who sides with the invaders.
nonetheless, he retains authority over his state militias as well as who is legally alllowed to operate in his state.
And when the local "authority" violates the agreed upon tenants of government? Bless the 2d Amendment. May it help us protect ourselves from out-of-control government officials...

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Why are these white gangs allowed to run ran rampant on our land? The people who do this belong in jail. They are people impersonating U.S. law-enforcement officers, and, in an unofficial sense, are people fraudulently claiming to represent the People of the United States of America.

Since the nm governor, who the legitimate militia answers to, has denounced them, I am in agreement with you.
The New Mexico Governor is a Democrat traitor who sides with the invaders.
nonetheless, he retains authority over his state militias as well as who is legally alllowed to operate in his state.
And when the local "authority" violates the agreed upon tenants of government? Bless the 2d Amendment. May it help us protect ourselves from out-of-control government officials...

call me when they do that.
until then i am for the rule of law

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.
The "rules" are this way because the pols find it more expedient to ignore the laws and to cripple the agency tasked with enforcing them.
The rules are this way because the people in power want things...
Dems want more 'people of color' whose predilection for 'gibs me dats' voting patterns will keep them in power
Reps need to make their true constituents 'big business' fed with lots of cheap labor.

NOTHING is going to get done...there will be no wall...no true reform...no one in any power position will ever get locked up...just a slow cancer to the bottom.

Fie on your negativity! There will be a wall and deportations!

American blacks in the south need this to happen.

They are Americans.
Sorry, there will be no wall. Blacks have no real power in this country. They are, when compared to other groups, the poorest, the most crime ridden, the least educated. Blacks are simply a voting block that Dems have exploited for votes. Dems do not care about blacks and black politicians who have the bully pulpit are too corrupt to genuinely care about their constituencies. Doubt me? Name me one prominent black Democrat who has spoken out against the southern invasion? They haven't...they won't...and if they want those dirty dollars to keep flooding in, they had better do their job and keep the blacks focused on the boogey man...whites.

As soon as you revolutionaries came to my house bearing torches and a bucket of tar and sack of feathers, though, I would have taken your side fast.

check your history jt, even the colonial militia operated with authority. it may not have been legal as the king wasnt the authority, but it was a chain of command
Yes, every town had a Captain that kept the militia in order; they trained regularly, too. I have read a lot of 1700's town records. Each had its well organized militia and it definitely had a command structure.

probably the most famous was capt church of rehobeth because of the king philip war. but there were hundreds. even then operating outside authority was a crime.

i think these guys are facing legal troubles
Of course groups like this are outside the law, but if they haven't hurt anyone, I wonder who would complain? BP seems to tolerate them. The articles say they have held onto border jumpers before until the BP arrives.

m'am, BP only tolerates groups operating with authority. the rest are run off or arrested. even drs without borders is required to have permission(authority).

You know what i did when i did my 2 week stint along the border?
we cleaned out camp sites, packed out trash, maintained aid stations for bp. guided a few folks in to thosse aid stations tooo
we would never have been ordered to a mission as this group did. if we had done this we would all be in a desert jailhouse.

What we do is search and rescue. thats our main purpose and what we train for 95% of the time.
Pretty good. As long as those you rescued are forced to comply with international and federal law. Good to clean out those filthy camps. We do the same here every Spring. Pigs live in subhuman conditions, steal and push drugs. Good to see those camps go.

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.
The "rules" are this way because the pols find it more expedient to ignore the laws and to cripple the agency tasked with enforcing them.
The rules are this way because the people in power want things...
Dems want more 'people of color' whose predilection for 'gibs me dats' voting patterns will keep them in power
Reps need to make their true constituents 'big business' fed with lots of cheap labor.

NOTHING is going to get done...there will be no wall...no true reform...no one in any power position will ever get locked up...just a slow cancer to the bottom.

Fie on your negativity! There will be a wall and deportations!

American blacks in the south need this to happen.

They are Americans.
Sorry, there will be no wall. Blacks have no real power in this country. They are, when compared to other groups, the poorest, the most crime ridden, the least educated. Blacks are simply a voting block that Dems have exploited for votes. Dems do not care about blacks and black politicians who have the bully pulpit are too corrupt to genuinely care about their constituencies. Doubt me? Name me one prominent black Democrat who has spoken out against the southern invasion? They haven't...they won't...and if they want those dirty dollars to keep flooding in, they had better do their job and keep the blacks focused on the boogey man...whites.

trumpwall1.gif

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
Why are they wearing masks?

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.

It looks like the nm gov did not authorize this group.
no chain of command.
With no chain of command it is nothing more than a vigilant group.

If NM doesn't want citizen vigilante groups defending our borders then the governor should get off his flabby ass and start doing his job that he is there to do.
I would winner you at least three time for that!

View attachment 256698

View attachment 256698

If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.

no chain of command.

If NM doesn't want citizen vigilante groups defending our borders then the governor should get off his flabby ass and start doing his job that he is there to do.

so you are advocating against the rule of law.

that never goes well
Are you?

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
I doubt if Barr has your backs.
Come and stop us
"Us"? You are out there? Or are you just talking tough behind your nice safe keyboard?
Hey, are the "us" you represent willing to accept unlimited numbers of these "unfortunates" into your community?

View attachment 256698

View attachment 256698

no chain of command.

so you are advocating against the rule of law.

that never goes well
Are you?

no, without the law nobody is safe

i care about my kids, and others, so i support the rule of lae

I think trump should offer a bounty 500 per illegal you can find
Me too! That would definitely be a fast track to losing in 2020. I hope trump does let all the crazy out.

I think that would be the bees knees. :abgg2q.jpg:

Also that you're a derp faggot.
Nah,your fat ass won't be getting off the porch swing for this one.

Try me, soyboy, my fat ass will rule you and yours, and then some.

Actually, you are the threat. According to the Constitution, only a court of law can determine if a person is an illegal immigrant, or not. You are in favor of bypassing the court, and giving that authority to Brownshirts---excuse me, I mean militia.
I didn't note anyone claiming militia people were actually deporting suspected illegals (found wandering around in the border wilderness, unable to speak a word of English, etc.) .

If you detain someone for the authorities at a house fire with a can of gasoline and matches, are you claiming in all your high and mighty ignorance, that the person doing the detaining has made a pronouncement and determination as to the legal disposition of the person detained?

That would be very stupid.

Sieg Heil!
The "clever" coup de gras on your own unfortunately ignorant post.

Let me put it this way. I live close to the border. I am an American citizen. I pack a 9MM. Let's say that I am a Latino, for the sake of discussion. Now, if some asshole wearing camies with no legal authority to do so, points a gun at me, I would be within my legal rights to shoot him dead, at worst, or sue him for false imprisonment, at least. And, I definitely would do one or the other.
If we are in a crisis why wouldn’t you put you hands up and be civil and show identification until the crisis is over?? Seems like you want to provoke

If someone I do not know who is not an authorized officer of the law is pointing a gun at me, I would shoot first and ask questions later.

Trump is, indeed, probably applauding these militia guys. Trump routinely tramples on the Constitution and civil rights of Americans. Incidentally. even the border patrol doesn't hold suspected illegal immigrants at gun point, unless there is a specific threat to someone.
We are supposed to have militia not a standing army

So, what is the name of the militia that you belong to, the Sharks, or the Jets?
I’ll tell you if you have the balls to come say it to my face haha

Oh, I would never do that, you are WAY too scary!
When I’m fighting for culture I can be

Again, are you a Shark, or a Jet?

Actually, you are the threat. According to the Constitution, only a court of law can determine if a person is an illegal immigrant, or not. You are in favor of bypassing the court, and giving that authority to Brownshirts---excuse me, I mean militia.
I didn't note anyone claiming militia people were actually deporting suspected illegals (found wandering around in the border wilderness, unable to speak a word of English, etc.) .

If you detain someone for the authorities at a house fire with a can of gasoline and matches, are you claiming in all your high and mighty ignorance, that the person doing the detaining has made a pronouncement and determination as to the legal disposition of the person detained?

Sieg Heil!

Let me put it this way. I live close to the border. I am an American citizen. I pack a 9MM. Let's say that I am a Latino, for the sake of discussion. Now, if some asshole wearing camies with no legal authority to do so, points a gun at me, I would be within my legal rights to shoot him dead, at worst, or sue him for false imprisonment, at least. And, I definitely would do one or the other.

I must have missed it, where did it say the Militia was pointing guns at people?

In the title of the thread.

Sieg Heil!

If we are in a crisis why wouldn’t you put you hands up and be civil and show identification until the crisis is over?? Seems like you want to provoke

If someone I do not know who is not an authorized officer of the law is pointing a gun at me, I would shoot first and ask questions later.

With what, Mr. Shooter McShooterton? Pew Pew Pew?

Sieg Heil!

Well, Pilgrim, I pack a 9 MM when I am in the AZ desert on my motorcycle, since I do not want to be at the mercy of a drug trafficker, or a right wing radical militia man if I break down out there.

Sieg Heil!

I must have missed it, where did it say the Militia was pointing guns at people?

In the title of the thread.

Duh. My bad.

Well, Pilgrim, I pack a 9 MM when I am in the AZ desert on my motorcycle, since I do not want to be at the mercy of a drug trafficker, or a right wing radical militia man if I break down out there.

Purty weaksauce, IMO, but that would damn sure kill a man. That ain't no rifle round.

I could shoot that gun with 1 hand like a pistol though.

Forum List

Back