Right Wing thugs give Nazi salutes and attack the police at the Cenotaph.

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.
Any idea how your totally deranged and factually wrong your rantings are?

"Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE."

So you then go on to say Priti Patel FROM A UGANDAN/INDIAN PARENTAGE should be Prime Minister? - TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY HEAD UP YOUR ARSE OR WHAT?

As you've decided to tell us who should be our PM - What part of Britain are you from?

The DIFFERENCE is that Priti Patel is not out on the streets of London DEMANDING and drawing up LISTS of what British Heritage and Culture to DESTROY, so if adopted in the UK the 1800 thing someone like Priti Patel would be allowed to NOT get deported back to either Uganda or India, she obviously LOVES the nation her Ancestors made their New Home in, as opposed to the Pakistani Muslim Terrorist Supporter Sadiq Khan who HATES Britain and is LOYAL to The Prophet Mohammed over The Queen of the United Kingdom.
So those you perceive to be foreign and to your personal political far right taste can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?

That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?

"can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?"

Well yes and yes, but they should be first given opportunity to Self Deport if not then all bets = off. Nations can not have this type of scum in them anymore if they want to preserve and protect the Heritage and Culture. This other crowd = Poison to nations.

"That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?"

Yes what about it? I am a Patriot there has never been a Traitor in my entire family history. The other section of your comment, you have ONLY just joined this forum, I am immune to ALL name calling I do NOT care what name calling you do and my response is this
Why so ashamed to reveal your nationality? - You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!
How do you know there have been no traitors in your entire family history?
Is it not the case your grandfather was in the closet in more ways than one?
Why do you distance yourself from Hitler?
I don't remember him referring to people as scum, faggots or their origins as shit holes though I've no doubt he did in private.
Truth is your stateless no decent nation will have you!

"Why so ashamed to reveal your nationality?"

What an idiot you are. You have only just joined. I do not need to comment things again and again.

"How do you know there have been no traitors in your entire family history?"

We keep an extensive family archive this is how.

"Truth is your stateless no decent nation will have you!"

Truth is you better be careful shit for brains.

Truth is: The below things I comment do not violate Protocol and so here we go:

Truth is I work at the Ministry of Interior and often now have to in conjunction work also with Europol and sometimes with even Interpol depending on what it is (International Paedophile Rings on The Dark Web usually NOT a NICE thing to have to work on, but there we go, it has to be done on occasion) Truth is I also have a Diplomatic Passport, looks like this:

1592082774065.png

And with the above I have Diplomatic Immunity, I am untouchable. Period. Truth is I spend from March-May working with our COVID-19 Unit in conjunction with The Ministry of Health, truth is in October I am being given a medal for this work.

Truth is I am a Military Reservist in our Bundesheer.

Truth is I spend 7 months last year working as an Attache at our Embassy in Turkey, during that time I did not post at this forum or even log on.

Truth is nobody cares what a Troll Boi like you THINKS, you are a British Traitor.

Notice the Beta Cuck FAGGOT policeman in that picture, INSTEAD of cracking the head of the human filth on the left because he's kicking the ETHNIC British man on the right, the Beta Cuck Faggot helps the human filth on the left.

Situation is that they should put the British Army on the streets. Boris is being a Beta Cuck Faggot not doing anything. Priti Patel their Home Secretary should be their Prime Minister, she has the balls Boris does not.

"Because his HERITAGE is in Pakistan, his Ancestors came from Pakistan, he should NOT have ANY say in what happens with the ETHNIC British it is THEIR NATION, THEIR HERITAGE, THEIR CULTURE."

So you then go on to say Priti Patel FROM A UGANDAN/INDIAN PARENTAGE should be Prime Minister? - TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY HEAD UP YOUR ARSE OR WHAT?

As you've decided to tell us who should be our PM - What part of Britain are you from?

The DIFFERENCE is that Priti Patel is not out on the streets of London DEMANDING and drawing up LISTS of what British Heritage and Culture to DESTROY, so if adopted in the UK the 1800 thing someone like Priti Patel would be allowed to NOT get deported back to either Uganda or India, she obviously LOVES the nation her Ancestors made their New Home in, as opposed to the Pakistani Muslim Terrorist Supporter Sadiq Khan who HATES Britain and is LOYAL to The Prophet Mohammed over The Queen of the United Kingdom.
So those you perceive to be foreign and to your personal political far right taste can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?

That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?

"can stay and even become PM but those who are not should be thrown under a bus burnt and their ashes deported - is that it?"

Well yes and yes, but they should be first given opportunity to Self Deport if not then all bets = off. Nations can not have this type of scum in them anymore if they want to preserve and protect the Heritage and Culture. This other crowd = Poison to nations.

"That flag? Gawd you wouldn't happen to be the love child of Hitler and Eva Braun?"

Yes what about it? I am a Patriot there has never been a Traitor in my entire family history. The other section of your comment, you have ONLY just joined this forum, I am immune to ALL name calling I do NOT care what name calling you do and my response is this
Why so ashamed to reveal your nationality? - You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!
I don't remember him referring to people as scum, faggots or their origins as shit holes though I've no doubt he did in private.

"You waste no time in pontificating on everybody else's!"

Our American friends at this forum can say the same about you trashing America.

Do liberals ever read the rules?

Do liberals ever read the rules?

No they do not and yes I also notice a family attack in there. They have zero else to stand on except attack the family and mention Muh Hitler and this is ALL from Communist scum of course, literally the scum of scum, beyond human filth.

they CONTINUED to remove Communists from the planet during the 1930s and 1940s.
Did anyone invite them to do so outside your dwarf country? Hardly so. And as a result of it, they got their some parts kicked.

We are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and also a Net Contributer to the EU. What is Ukraine? Oh that's right, a Bankrupt Shit Hole.
Yeah, I have to admit that Ukraine sucks now. But this doesn't disapprove what I wrote above - your nation got your asses kicked for following some crazy policy. Maybe you didn't get the lesson correctly.

Did anyone invite them to do so outside your dwarf country? Hardly so. And as a result of it, they got their some parts kicked.

We are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and also a Net Contributer to the EU. What is Ukraine? Oh that's right, a Bankrupt Shit Hole.
Yeah, I have to admit that Ukraine sucks now. But this doesn't disapprove what I wrote above - your nation got your asses kicked for following some crazy policy. Maybe you didn't get the lesson correctly.

I have zero interest in things that end 75 years ago. I am of now and also the future.

The only traitor to their countrymen is you, faggot.

Do you own a #1 Mark III? Can you? No? I can and do, faggot. 10 round magazine.

Suck on that! When a pack of dingos approaches, you're fucked.

Your origin is being the deported scum of Britain, mine is kicking them the fuck up out of here. Do keep that in mind.

I have zero interest in things that end 75 years ago. I am of now and also the future.
Very convenient stance.

You know ZERO about my family and this is how I like it. But I will comment that during the Second War the majority of my family who serve did so in the Diplomatic service and also protecting and promoting our BEAUTIFUL Culture (Art, Opera mainly) and some in Judicial service (within this my family CONTINUED to have filthy Communists condemned to DEATH and ALSO have TRAITORS condemned to DEATH via hanging with PIANO WIRE mainly and I am VERY VERY PROUD of them for doing this as Our Lord's Assassins). I add that NO member of my family did any Military fighting, my family are to Cultured and Sophisticated for that type of thing BUT that does NOT mean they were not in BEAUTIFUL uniforms because they were.

Last edited:

Very convenient stance.

Ya cant change the past,only the future.

Very convenient stance.

No, it is logical because IF you keep living IN the PAST and obsessing about the PAST you can NOT move FORWARD into the FUTURE.

No one can trash America - its impossible!
Of course I can criticize those I consider un - american, who deny decent american's from achieving the destiny I believe their forefathers had in store for them.

I have dual nationality having been born in Dublin, Ireland.
We are all though citizens of the world and banging on about our nation is better than yours is rather infantile.
So your Austrian as the flag suggested - I certainly wouldn't go banging on about your national history as it is the most shameful in human history!

No one can trash America - its impossible!
Of course I can criticize those I consider un - american, who deny decent american's from achieving the destiny I believe their forefathers had in store for them.

I have dual nationality having been born in Dublin, Ireland.
We are all though citizens of the world and banging on about our nation is better than yours is rather infantile.
So your Austrian as the flag suggested - I certainly wouldn't go banging on about your national history as it is the most shameful in human history!

You've been trashing America since you signed up.
And you have absolutely no moral authority to deem who is un American.
You aren't American and obviously have no clue what this country was built on.

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.
Religion has nothing to do with whether British leadership should be by anyone other than an ethnic English.

What is an "ethnic English"? The British royal house is of German origin and had to change its name to Windsor from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Many Americans are descended from Africans who came to the U.S. long before my ancestors did (1840s). Are they more "ethnic American" than I am? You are just playing a very stupid game. It's a farce.
Ethnic English are those who has ancestry back to prior to William the Conqueror, the Norman Invasion or the Roman occupation. The ethnic English have direct ancestors who painted themselves with blue wode and buried in peat bogs.

What Americans have to do with this is puzzling. No one ever mentioned ethnic Americans.
Tipsy..I so luv it when you talk history! First..William the Conqueror led the Norman invasion--so they are one and the same thing. Prior to the Romans eh? How many Picts do you think are running around? Do you have any idea just how many tribes there were..how many died out..how many intermarried until it is meaningless? You wish to disenfranchise any descendants of the Norman Conquest? Anyone with Norse blood? All Europeans?

Too funny....

I can hardly believe that the British people are actually starting to stand up for themselves. They should throw the muslim mayor out on his ass.

You are saying that only people of some religions can hold office and people of other religions can't. Pathetic. This has nothing to do with the British people standing up for themselves. It would be like saying that the actions of putin's poodles like the boobielulu thugs here in the U.S. are standing up for the U.S. Don't be ridiculous.
The anti British Sadiq Khan is culturally muslim. The British should throw him out bodily and reclaim Great Britian for their own. England is not a country settled by immigrants. The indigenous people are Anglo Saxons. If they had an ounce of self respect no one but an ethnic English would ever be allowed to hold public office at all.

What is "culturally Muslim" or "culturally Christian" or culturally Jewish"? Some people make a mockery of their respective faiths, like the falwells and grahams do here with the Christian faith, but Khan has not done anything wrong, much less done something wrong because of his faith.
Religion has nothing to do with whether British leadership should be by anyone other than an ethnic English.

What is an "ethnic English"? The British royal house is of German origin and had to change its name to Windsor from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Many Americans are descended from Africans who came to the U.S. long before my ancestors did (1840s). Are they more "ethnic American" than I am? You are just playing a very stupid game. It's a farce.
Ethnic English are those who has ancestry back to prior to William the Conqueror, the Norman Invasion or the Roman occupation. The ethnic English have direct ancestors who painted themselves with blue wode and buried in peat bogs.

What Americans have to do with this is puzzling. No one ever mentioned ethnic Americans.
What about the Vikings or the Saxons ? Ethnic purity is a racist wankfest. Just a joke..
The Vikings! Invite a few Danes to take office in Britian or are they too white for you?
You are the one advocating excluding them--or were you unaware the the Danish incursions were well after the Roman occupation?

Very convenient stance.

During the Anschluß, some of my family members were put under arrest, but allowed to take as much Champagne as possible with them, as people knew they first had been members of the Christlichsoziale Partei, the CS, the Christian Social Party, founded I think in about 1890, anyhow it was the predominate Roman Catholic party.

In 1934 the CS was folded and a new Roman Catholic party Vaterländische Front, the VF, the Fatherland Front was formed, so members of my family then were in this with Engelbert Dollfuß still as leader (he had led the CS), a very small but elegant gentleman, who was of course assassinated.

Anyhow those members of my family weren't under arrest for long, my Great-Great Grandmother was still alive then, an amazing and wonderful woman and we were all told that she went in the auto and demanded they were released or there would be trouble, because there would have been trouble and they were released, they had though drank all of the Champagne.

Pre-Second War my family had MANY English friends and also MANY American friends, one of my family in the 1920s even spend two years in Hollywoodland (later it was just refer to as Hollywood) and he became friends with an actress named Louise Brooks and he contact G.W. Pabst to say she should be transported to Berlin and Pabst agree that Brooks WAS Lulu and so she went and made films in Berlin and also a few in Paris and she should have stayed but went back to Hollywood and her career ended overnight with the Sound appearing even though she had an excellent voice I was informed.

Post-Second War my family STILL had the SAME English and American friends they had Pre-Second War and this is something that shows that FRIENDSHIP and MUTUAL INTEREST CAN with stand things like a War.

Here we see the neo nazi friends of Tommy Robinson in action today. There are no BLM protestors there because they cancelled to avoid trouble. So these drunken thugs attack the police instead. Stay classy Mr Robinson.

/----/ Nazis were left-wingers, ya big dope.
View attachment 349791

That must be why nearly ever dictionary defines Naziism with the phrase "far right authoritarian".
It also must be why all White Nationalists, Klansmen and Neo-Nazis voted for Trump -
Yes? :cool-45:

ajkrt1rdg7u11.png

Also bullshit...dang...what is it with you nutx and Nazis??

What about the Vikings or the Saxons ? Ethnic purity is a racist wankfest. Just a joke..
Alfred had to hire a dang Dane to save England............lol

You were getting your asses kicked.....lol
LOL! You shouldn't get your history from Netflix..The Last Kingdom is fiction. While the character is based on the Real person Uthred the Bold..he lived a hundred years after Alfred died..he was not a Dane, nor raised by Dane...he mostly served Alfred's grandson and died in a ambush.

Alfred saved England all by himself..mostly with his adaptation of fortified positions..boroughs.

Forum List

Back