🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wingers' conclusion?..."Trump tells the lies that we WANT to believe"

The horrible things Trump said.

Close the borders, build a wall, restore the rule of law and have lawful immigration. Just horrible.

Make other rich countries pay for our defense. Terrible

Stop perpetual war. Oh my god.

Put America's needs first. Jesus man you are going to hell for saying that.

Protect Americans from illegals who do murder in our country. What? Shades of Kate Steinle.

Get rid of sanctuary cities.. Horrible horrible horrible.

Bring back jobs for Americans. I can't fathom it.

Make America great again. Shit! No democrat wants that.

....and trump will do ALL that by stating, "trust me"......LOL

Lefties must be living in an alternate universe have the balls to say Trump will govern "regardless of laws, congress and ethics" after the 7 1/2 year mess of the Hussein administration ignoring congress and governing by decree while they use federal agencies to spy on Americans and punish political enemies.

.......and "Hussein" is black to boot and probably a closet Muslim, right. LOL

racist

Notice that Trump did NOT address his PRO choice stances, His SINGLE-payer health plans.....and perhaps he simply forgot to tell right wingers that he will send his hordes of plumbers and electricians to go fight and defeat ISIS.

Like any "good" demagogue, last night Trump first scared the hell out of his base by repeating lies such as "terrorists are coming to get you"......"illegals are taking your jobs"....."America sucks and I'll make it great again"..etc., and then told them that he can fix all their fears........regardless of laws, congress and ethics.

Trump DID solidify his base (they have no where else to go) but anyone with an ounce of objectivity and a bit less hatred of Hillary Clinton will easily see this Barnum-like, charlatan for what he is.
Fortunately a majority of voters won't be taken in by Trump's lies.

Like any "good" demagogue, last night Trump first scared the hell out of his base by repeating lies such as "terrorists are coming to get you"......"illegals are taking your jobs"....."America sucks and I'll make it great again"..etc., and then told them that he can fix all their fears........regardless of laws, congress and ethics.

Trump DID solidify his base (they have no where else to go) but anyone with an ounce of objectivity and a bit less hatred of Hillary Clinton will easily see this Barnum-like, charlatan for what he is.
Fortunately a majority of voters won't be taken in by Trump's lies.

The ones not taken in by Trumps lies, will be taken in by Hillarys lies.

Or, like me, wont' vote for either

Are you a rightwinger? Because if you're not, you have no idea what conclusions rightwingers took from the speech and you're just bloviating.

The irony here is Trump is the Republican Obama the Republicans look at Trump and see what they want to see just like the Democrats did with Obama in 2008. The similarities between the Obama campaign of 08 and Trumps today is truly amazing the only thing more amazing is how many people fail to see it.

Well that's what politicians do. Some do it better than others. Some play the game like Trump, others act like they're smart and intelligent and will get through like that, like Obama.

But it's always the same story and nothing changes.

Are you a rightwinger? Because if you're not, you have no idea what conclusions rightwingers took from the speech and you're just bloviating.

Read what YOUR fellow right wingers are stating in many of the threads on this forum....then get back to me with your "assessment".

Well that's what politicians do. Some do it better than others. Some play the game like Trump, others act like they're smart and intelligent and will get through like that, like Obama.

But it's always the same story and nothing changes.

That may be, but it isn't very nice to overly take advantage of the stupidity of slow-witted (and eternally scared) right wingers.
THAT is called demagoguery.

Read what YOUR fellow right wingers are stating in many of the threads on this forum....then get back to me with your "assessment".
I don't speak for them, and you don't either.

didn't scare me, made me proud, he was spot on and clear and direct. No getting around he was telling like it is.

Democrats never have the right to talk about believing "lies".

Very idea of "progressive values" is a lie.

Forum List

Back