🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump using fear and lies to stoke his base

Trump lies about threats to the US playing on the fears of his base to get them out to vote.
Trump's base is fearful and dumb. You have to be dumb to believe his lies.

It is sad our country's future could be determined by scared, dumb people.
Democrats have a complete monopoly on stupid people now.

Trump lies about threats to the US playing on the fears of his base to get them out to vote.

Nope Trump is using what he's done and his rally's to stoke his base.

Oh and in case you didn't notice, being tree stump dumb and all, he's stoking his base big time.

Trump is replicating what worked for him in 2016, fear.
Considering, how well using fear in 2016, Trump reached back to his bag of tricks and is using fear again. He knows the mentality of his base. That's why his said he could someone and his base would still support him. Trump knew his base are that weak-minded.
Who else used fear and chaos?
The rallies were broadcast on radio and had audiences of many thousands.
Joseph Goebbels, began to build an image of Hitler as a great leader. Goebbels used people’s fear of uncertainty and instability to portray Hitler as a man with a great vision for prosperity and stability. Hitler used his own skills of oratory to appeal to the patriotism of the German people by promising to break free of the restrictions of the Treaty of Versailles. His aim of ending the payment of reparations was especially popular. (
Nationalism )
Hitler’s plans to re-arm Germany were also popular. By recruiting a large army and building a whole new navy and air force, he would be able to reduce unemployment. With so many people out of work, this was an appealing prospect. Germany’s economy was in such a poor state that Hitler’s promise of strong government and stability was widely supported and not least by industrialists. By attacking Jews in the world of business, Hitler appealed to their non-Jewish rivals.
(Substitute illegals for Jews and we see a replay in the present day world.)

How did the Nazis gain support? – The Holocaust Explained: Designed for schools
Your link is literally fearmongering to the highest degree and you are too stupid to understand that.

Trump's base is fearful and dumb. You have to be dumb to believe his lies. It is sad our country's future could be determined by scared, dumb people.

Meantime..... back at the laboratory, the evil Dr. Donald
prepares his formula to bring foil, despair and ruin upon
the helpless democratic voters of America......

simonbarsinister.jpg

Both sides use fear all the time. Pretty naive to think otherwise. Politics uses negative emotions to illicit votes. Almost every campaign uses negative campaigns.
LOCK HER UP Throw her in jail Punch him in the face,fake news etc etc etc Sound familiar?

Both sides use fear all the time. Pretty naive to think otherwise. Politics uses negative emotions to illicit votes. Almost every campaign uses negative campaigns.
LOCK HER UP Throw her in jail Punch him in the face,fake news etc etc etc Sound familiar?
still waiting for it. LOL..

Yep, I said both sides do it, negative and fear based.

Yep, I said both sides do it, negative and fear based.
Yeah Pap it's real easy saying both sides do it You can say that about anything ,,both sides do it BUT what I'm saying Trump and republicans overdo the hate and fear ,,They are the champions

The ends justify the means.

That is what Hitler said also

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I’d like Us to go back to being the good guys.

We never stopped being good guys rtard.

Were we ever? When we actually look at things closely? Were we ever?

the Tea Party adopted Trump the second he threw his wig in the ring. Their "shoot on sight" attitude was just what he needed, and loves. He started blithering about shooting people and nobody would care from day one.

Trump using fear and lies to stoke his base

Yes, and now stoking VIOLENCE.

DAY OF TERROR: DEMS, CNN TARGETED
There was an impartial journalist(I know those are very rare) and she came up with this theory. When a party is winning, why would they go out and terrorize the other group? She figures that those that are losing, like the whiney ass butt hurt liberals, they would be up to terrorizing their own party which is constantly letting the liberals down. Talk about a revelation.

Forum List

Back