🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump using fear and lies to stoke his base

Yes, and now stoking VIOLENCE.

DAY OF TERROR: DEMS, CNN TARGETED
There was an impartial journalist(I know those are very rare) and she came up with this theory. When a party is winning, why would they go out and terrorize the other group? She figures that those that are losing, like the whiney ass butt hurt liberals, they would be up to terrorizing their own party which is constantly letting the liberals down. Talk about a revelation.
Talk about bullshit Republican BS is the best

There was an impartial journalist(I know those are very rare) and she came up with this theory. When a party is winning, why would they go out and terrorize the other group? She figures that those that are losing, like the whiney ass butt hurt liberals, they would be up to terrorizing their own party which is constantly letting the liberals down. Talk about a revelation.
Are you calling the female journalist a liar?

It is certainly the most dangerous.

Are you calling the female journalist a liar?
No just a female trump like figure doing her best to make dems look bad with bs

Trump lies about threats to the US playing on the fears of his base to get them out to vote.
Trump's base is fearful and dumb. You have to be dumb to believe his lies.

It is sad our country's future could be determined by scared, dumb people.
So now when you libfucks see how the fear card was played on the elderly(take away your SS) and black people(children will starve in school) to get the Dem vote, President Trump is using the TRUTH(We dont want the US to be 3rd world nation) that those of US who work have to be fearful about those suck ass Dems.
Another dumb coward

You can almost smell the desperation the shills are displaying.

Let this thread be a stark warning to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who cares about AMERICA.....

YOUR ONE VOTE (or lack of) could be THE VOTE that saves, or condemns AMERICA

Mike, is that Tommy in your Avatar? lmao

What I love is Trump really brings out the true immorality of Christians..My kinda guy!

How so?
Protecting innocent American children and women from invading Gangs and criminals documented to be in the caravans is immoral?

Gee, you a Satanist?
The so-called Christians I am associated with are calling fer dead bodies at the border..

You misunderstand grasshopper.....
They're ONLY referring to violent gang members, drug mules and criminals. Ya know, the ones who KILL INNOCENT AMERICAN CHILDREN ?????
The rest they just want turned around to come here LEGALLY

Is that really so bad?

What I love is Trump really brings out the true immorality of Christians..My kinda guy!

How so?
Protecting innocent American children and women from invading Gangs and criminals documented to be in the caravans is immoral?

Gee, you a Satanist?
The so-called Christians I am associated with are calling fer dead bodies at the border..

You misunderstand grasshopper.....
They're ONLY referring to violent gang members, drug mules and criminals.
The rest they just want turned around to come here LEGALLY

Is that really so bad?
It is when all Congress has to do is repeal earlier versions of the refugee act and anchor babies in the Constitution.

Trump owns this homegrown terror!
DqRgGWTXcAAVrVD.jpg

proxy.jpg

That's pretty funny Lajokta, thank you for the good laugh. Now the Left would try to have us believe that 8 years of voters fed up with the insane policies of a scumbag president who screwed them every which way he could now constitutes a homegrown terror. And as proof, you offer hand selected pictures of people yelling. Don't democrats ever yell? Maybe that IS a terror to the likes of you, that now not only are we angry, but that we haven't even begun to get even for Obama yet. Oh no ---- Not even by a mile.

Forum List

Back