🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump using fear and lies to stoke his base

Trump lies about threats to the US playing on the fears of his base to get them out to vote.
Trump's base is fearful and dumb. You have to be dumb to believe his lies.

It is sad our country's future could be determined by scared, dumb people.

Both sides use fear all the time. Pretty naive to think otherwise. Politics uses negative emotions to illicit votes. Almost every campaign uses negative campaigns.
LOCK HER UP Throw her in jail Punch him in the face,fake news etc etc etc Sound familiar?

Yep, I said both sides do it, negative and fear based.
Yeah Pap it's real easy saying both sides do it You can say that about anything ,,both sides do it BUT what I'm saying Trump and republicans overdo the hate and fear ,,They are the champions

I think the left is right there with them, the riots, the campaign ads it seems to me the more I see the less likely I will ever vote for either in a major election.

Go ahead push the hate, the fear, the shaming, the in your face approach, the riots, the lack of respect for differing views. The truth is middle America hates the extreme left and extreme right and are tired of your BS. Keep up the fear and negativity.

Trump lies about threats to the US playing on the fears of his base to get them out to vote.

Both sides use fear all the time. Pretty naive to think otherwise. Politics uses negative emotions to illicit votes. Almost every campaign uses negative campaigns.
LOCK HER UP Throw her in jail Punch him in the face,fake news etc etc etc Sound familiar?

Yeah Pap it's real easy saying both sides do it You can say that about anything ,,both sides do it BUT what I'm saying Trump and republicans overdo the hate and fear ,,They are the champions

I think the left is right there with them, the riots, the campaign ads it seems to me the more I see the less likely I will ever vote for either in a major election.

Go ahead push the hate, the fear, the shaming, the in your face approach, the riots, the lack of respect for differing views. The truth is middle America hates the extreme left and extreme right and are tired of your BS. Keep up the fear and negativity.
Have Trump look in the mirror Pap if you really want to go into fear and negativity He's the champ

Trump using fear and lies to stoke his base

Oh, we have a word for that.

--- "Wednesday".

Have Trump look in the mirror Pap if you really want to go into fear and negativity He's the champ

I think you are right there with him with your whining and crying, that nat guy that is on here makes everyone look like amateurs.

I think you are right there with him with your whining and crying, that nat guy that is on here makes everyone look like amateurs.
Yes Trump calls for unity ??? After month long attacks on Dems Is he fn crazy?

Plenty of scared dumb people on the other side of the aisle too. However when you take an issue; usually there is a clearly correct view and a clearly incorrect view...

The law that Pre-existing conditions being covered by insurance companies.

Dems say that the Republicans want to take it from you and that the law is a good thing. Correct on both counts.

Does it stoke fear? Yes and it should. You lose your job and you are really screwed if you have a PEC that requires medical professionals.
Do all Republicans want to take it away? No but the RNC wants to do away with the law that requires insurance companies cover the PECs.

Forum List

Back