Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Oldstyle 12978002
It's also obvious in his reply to Ed Henry when asked about wanting higher gas prices that he's not going to admit that he's doing everything that he can to make fossil fuels more expensive.

There is no quote from Chu or Obama that they 'want' to raise the price of gasoline at any time for any reason. And all actions to reduce demand as well as include the private sector fracking boom in a 'All of the Above' energy policy is solid proof that neither Chu or Obama 'wanted' to raise the price of gasoline.

Anyone claiming what they 'want' when they said as Oldsyle admits is the exact opposite, is not telling the truth about what Obama wants.

Besides what others have posted here, I posted an article earlier this year how they wanted to place additional unnecessary regulations on fracking. What what have resulted from those? Lower prices?

Fooled is a dishonest hack, we gave him the links.

You can lead a liberal to the water but you can't make them think.

At every opportunity, Barack Obama and the people he put in charge at the Department of Energy pushed an agenda that hampered the coal industry...hampered the oil industry...and hampered the natural gas industry. At the same time they spent vast quantities of tax payer dollars on "green energy" companies that have already folded. But Notfooled can't see the forest for the trees and is convinced that because of Obama's campaign rhetoric that he actually DID support an energy policy that was beneficial to the fossil fuels industries! You're right...he really SHOULD change his name to "FooledbyObama"!

FAQ2 12978941
Are you seriously refuting the reality that Obama wants to price fossil fuels out of the market?

He has stated so several times - it is well established.

Simple then show us where he actually says that he wants to raise the price of fossil fuels out of the market.

Just show it.
It has already been linked here. He is one concerning coal:

What do you think cap and trade is supposed to do? Have you even been paying attention to Obama's overall energy policy?

The idea is that he prices fossil fuels out of the market so that they are replaced by the governments supported sources.

Oldstyle 12978002
It's also obvious in his reply to Ed Henry when asked about wanting higher gas prices that he's not going to admit that he's doing everything that he can to make fossil fuels more expensive.

There is no quote from Chu or Obama that they 'want' to raise the price of gasoline at any time for any reason. And all actions to reduce demand as well as include the private sector fracking boom in a 'All of the Above' energy policy is solid proof that neither Chu or Obama 'wanted' to raise the price of gasoline.

Anyone claiming what they 'want' when they said as Oldsyle admits is the exact opposite, is not telling the truth about what Obama wants.

Besides what others have posted here, I posted an article earlier this year how they wanted to place additional unnecessary regulations on fracking. What what have resulted from those? Lower prices?

For him to try and make the case that DumBama is for lower fuel is similar to a Republican trying to make the case that a Republican President wanted more abortions.

It just doesn't make sense.

Fooled is a dishonest hack, we gave him the links.[/QUOTE

Show me what you found int links. I found where Obama said he didn't want to increase the price of gasoline. I posted that. Why can't you post what you claim is in those links. Dishonesty is not posting what you say Obama said but claiming he said it. Links only mean something when they back what you are claiming.

Oldstyle 12978002

For him to try and make the case that DumBama is for lower fuel is similar to a Republican trying to make the case that a Republican President wanted more abortions.

Pub dupe.^^ Of course he is, why wouldn't he be. And libs in general don't hate fracking, just wanted it to be as safe as possible, and did.

Show me what you found int links. I found where Obama said he didn't want to increase the price of gasoline. I posted that. Why can't you post what you claim is in those links. Dishonesty is not posting what you say Obama said but claiming he said it. Links only mean something when they back what you are claiming.

Already did, I don't need to post it again.

Pure bs propaganda, dupe.

Pure bs propaganda, dupe.

So you looked at the links from MSNBC and WSJ?

Oldstyle 12978002

Pub dupe.^^ Of course he is, why wouldn't he be. And libs in general don't hate fracking, just wanted it to be as safe as possible, and did.

No, any diehard lib is against fossil fuels. They believe that we control the climate with them. So of course DumBama and most Democrats are against us using any fuel that isn't created by a windmill or solar panel.

Ray 12985072

You have made no case that Obama wants to raise fuel prices. You cannot deny that RW'ers were certainly false prophets in 2012 in predicting that re-electing Obama would mean $5 to $10 a gallon gas. There was nothing Obama was doing or could do, or try to do to make gasoline go up that much. He would have had to increase U.S. And global consumption somehow and shut down all domestic drilling on private and offshore and everywhere. And he still would have had to find a way to pressure and convince all the other oil producers in the self impose limits on their own production. There is no history of Obama trying to do any of that.

The onus is not on me to make a case that Obama wants and likes lower gasoline prices. It's on the lying RW'ers from 2012 because in reality under Obama's second term gasoline prices have gone down when they said Obama would drive prices up just by being in office for four more years.

You cannot make a case to shoe exactly how Obama had the desire or authority over the free market to alter the price of gasoline so drastically in the opposite direction of the way it actually has gone the past three years.

You are with the ones that failed in 2912 and with those who are failing on this thread to to make a case that RW'ers were right about Obama and gas prices in 2012. Liars usually end up eating crow. And that is exactly what is pointed out on this thread.

Ray 12985072

You have made no case that Obama wants to raise fuel prices. You cannot deny that RW'ers were certainly false prophets in 2012 in predicting that re-electing Obama would mean $5 to $10 a gallon gas. There was nothing Obama was doing or could do, or try to do to make gasoline go up that much. He would have had to increase U.S. And global consumption somehow and shut down all domestic drilling on private and offshore and everywhere. And he still would have had to find a way to pressure and convince all the other oil producers in the self impose limits on their own production. There is no history of Obama trying to do any of that.

The onus is not on me to make a case that Obama wants and likes lower gasoline prices. It's on the lying RW'ers from 2012 because in reality under Obama's second term gasoline prices have gone down when they said Obama would drive prices up just by being in office for four more years.

You cannot make a case to shoe exactly how Obama had the desire or authority over the free market to alter the price of gasoline so drastically in the opposite direction of the way it actually has gone the past three years.

You are with the ones that failed in 2912 and with those who are failing on this thread to to make a case that RW'ers were right about Obama and gas prices in 2012. Liars usually end up eating crow. And that is exactly what is pointed out on this thread.

Just because you didn't read my links provided to you in this thread doesn't mean the Obama Administration didn't want higher prices. If you would actually read posts maybe that may help.

Ray 12985072

So let's try this again:

Gas Price Perfidy
The president wanted higher gas prices, not a boom in domestic production.
2:05 PM, Mar 03, 2012 | By MARIO LOYOLA

Gas Price Perfidy

Graphic of the Day: Drilling Permits Down 36% Under Obama Administration

Obama Administration Approving Only 35 Percent of Gulf Drilling Plans
Rob Bluey / @RobertBluey / November 24, 2011

Obama administration cuts back oil shale development
By Kelly David Burke
Published June 22, 2013

Obama administration cuts back oil shale development | Fox News

GOP, Industry Ready To Fight Back Obama’s Regulation On Shale Gas
PG VEER
6:23 PM 03/21/2015

Read more: GOP, Industry Ready To Fight Back Obama’s Regulation On Shale Gas

Geee, now where would Republicans get the idea that gas was going to increase????

Ray 12985072

Two simple questions for you "FooledbyObama"...did oil and natural gas production go up or down on Federal lands controlled by Barack Obama...and did oil and natural gas production go up or down on private and State lands NOT controlled by Barack Obama? That right there tells you EXACTLY what Obama was trying to do.

There is a very good reason why Barry couldn't go ahead with his plans to further hamstring the fossil fuels industries here in the United States...it's called a mid-term election and in Obama's own words...the Democrats got "shellacked" in 2010 which meant Cap & Trade was a non-starter in Congress.

You're engaged in a rather pathetic attempt to whitewash Barack Obama's record as President...

It's illustrative of how bad things are for him, legacy wise...if you're trying to claim low gas prices as one of HIS accomplishments! Anyone with even a cursory grasp of how gas prices are determined knows that is farce of the highest order.

Ray 12985466
Ray From Cleveland said:
No, any diehard lib is against fossil fuels. They believe that we control the climate with them. So of course DumBama and most Democrats are against us using any fuel that isn't created by a windmill or solar panel.

You are not engaged in a debate with a die-hard liberal. I love using fossil fuels to get to work and go where my wife and I like to go. I love fossil fuels that propels my Triumph motorcycle up the Shenandoah mountains. I also love the lower price of gas as well as getting 30 mpg in my Ford Escape and 70 mpg on my bike.

I also love taking my HPV bike out for a 100 good weekend day 100 mike ride. Does that mean I hate fossil fuels because I love to ride bicycles too?

I appreciate that the stimulus plan in '09 provided much funding for major bike path improvements in the DC metro area. I now can ride from near my house to Dulles Airport and then all the way to DC and on south Mt Vernon on some of the most beautiful bike paths in the country.

Best of both worlds. Enjoying fossil fuels and enjoy not using fossil fuels.

So why don't you go find a die hard lib to argue with since you can't get anywhere with a normal American.

The "problem" is shutting those shallow water drillers down showed the lengths that Obama's Administration was willing to go to "handicap" the fossil fuel industry, Synth!
And I see the fossil fuel industry much the way I see the tobacco industry. As an industry that harms society, our children, and their children.

an industry that harms society, our children, and their children.

Is that why you're heating and cooling your home with wind and solar?
Not wind. I'm not even sure wind is zoned residential.

Ray 12985619
So let's try this again:

Gas Price Perfidy
The president wanted higher gas prices, not a boom in domestic production.
2:05 PM, Mar 03, 2012 | By MARIO LOYOLA

Gas Price Perfidy

Rob Bluey / @RobertBluey / November 24, 2011

Obama administration cuts back oil shale development
By Kelly David Burke
Published June 22, 2013

Obama administration cuts back oil shale development | Fox News

GOP, Industry Ready To Fight Back Obama’s Regulation On Shale Gas
PG VEER
6:23 PM 03/21/2015

Read more: GOP, Industry Ready To Fight Back Obama’s Regulation On Shale Gas

Geee, now where would Republicans get the idea that gas was going to increase????

Where in all that did Obama say he wanted to increase the price of gasoline at the pump in any way. None of that forced gasoline prices upward. I realize that is the known reality and you do not show much interest in reality in all your posts.

I want to see what Obama said, not what you think he said or done bumbling idiot like Gingrich or Limbaugh thinks Obama wants or ulterior motives have been,

Those idiots were wrong and you still can't find the decency to quote Obama's words on the subject.

Do you think the oil industry should be left unregulated to do whatever they want. Do you think they would willingly pass cost savings from deregulation down to the consumer?

Forum List

Back