Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if anyone had said anything about him they would have heard his muslim name and kept their mouths shut because assholes like you would have called them racists and islamophobes.......

Oh, horseshit. We keep people with Islamic Sounding names off of airplanes all the time and no one says boo about it.

you asshats are the issue...just like the woman who knew the San Berndino couple were up to no good but because of the fear of asshats like you calling her a racist, a hater and an islamophobe...didn't say anything....

What woman was that? That story sounds a bit sketchy, that you had some Mrs. Kravitz looking out the window at this couple but didn't want to be called bad names.

Do you have a link to this claim, or not?

you morons don't get to have it both ways......

Well, if you had real gun control, with real background checks, then I guess a guy with an islamic sounding name who posted shit on Facebook or had his in-laws rat him out for beating the old lady,

Ex-wife of suspected Orlando shooter: ‘He beat me’

“He was not a stable person,” said the ex-wife, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because she feared for her safety in the wake of the mass shooting. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.”

Now imagine if someone had talked to the ex-Mrs. Mateen before this guy bought an AR15.

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

A quite noteworthy deflection.

It doesn't matter what weapon he used, a revolver (apple) and an AR-15 (orange) are both capable of killing. Murder is murder, whether one victim or fifty. Why can't you blame terrorism for this? Is it beyond your level of comprehension to acknowledge that a human being who possessed the desire to kill used the gun as an implement to commit an act of terrorism?

No deflection on my part at all. The AR-15 is used often in mass shootings. Handguns especially revolvers not so much. I don't know where I stand right now on certain guns being legal. But to completely ignore the difference in carnage between different weapons is ignorance on display.

Also, I do blame terrorism and I also blame homophobia, my point only referenced a single topic in a multidimensional tragedy. The topic being the efficiency that allowed this guy, all by himself to terminate the lives of 50 people while injuring over 50 more and commiting the worst mass shooting in our country's history. He wouldn't have been able to do that with a handgun.

Wrong....the AR-15 was'nt used until you guys made it popular with your assault weapon ban...and video games.

What did I do to make the 'assault rifle' popular?

EDIT: typos

It blows my mind as to why he was not under surveillance when he had been questioned 3 Different times due to possible terror ties and threats.
Does anyone know if the shooter bought his assault weapon(s) legally?

I would say yes....he passed background checks and had a type G gun permit....

The incident started (as i understand) with FBI ALREADY engaging this guy OUTSIDE the club. It screams "busted baiting operation"....

It blows my mind as to why he was not under surveillance when he had been questioned 3 Different times due to possible terror ties and threats.
Does anyone know if the shooter bought his assault weapon(s) legally?

I would say yes....he passed background checks and had a type G gun permit....

The incident started (as i understand) with FBI ALREADY engaging this guy OUTSIDE the club. It screams "busted baiting operation"....

What? What kind of fanatical Alex Jones bullshit is this, wingnut?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

It doesn't matter what weapon he used, a revolver (apple) and an AR-15 (orange) are both capable of killing. Murder is murder, whether one victim or fifty. Why can't you blame terrorism for this? Is it beyond your level of comprehension to acknowledge that a human being who possessed the desire to kill used the gun as an implement to commit an act of terrorism?

No deflection on my part at all. The AR-15 is used often in mass shootings. Handguns especially revolvers not so much. I don't know where I stand right now on certain guns being legal. But to completely ignore the difference in carnage between different weapons is ignorance on display.

Also, I do blame terrorism and I also blame homophobia, my point only referenced a single topic in a multidimensional tragedy. The topic being the efficiency that allowed this guy, all by himself to terminate the lives of 50 people while injuring over 50 more and commiting the worst mass shooting in our country's history. He wouldn't have been able to do that with a handgun.

Wrong....the AR-15 was'nt used until you guys made it popular with your assault weapon ban...and video games.

You tried to ban them.

Calling a sporting rifle an assault weapon...
CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

That aside Ar15/10's make for great customizable hunting rifles...

You tried to ban them.

They haven't been endangered of banning in over a decade and this guy just bought his. Other than that, I did nothing in the matter.

You tried to ban them.

They haven't been endangered of banning in over a decade and this guy just bought his. Other than that, I did nothing in the matter.

Obama would ban them tomorrow if he could. So would you.

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

If you're hung up on labels, that's fine. The general public calls them assault style weapons, including law enforcement so take it up with them, this line of argument is pointless.

You tried to ban them.

Obama would ban them tomorrow if he could. So would you.
\

FYI, shit for brains, it's not up to Obama and I am genuinely on the fence though I find the arguments here by the house tards unconvincing so far.

Not really. You're just making up a hypothetical scenario, which is completely irrelevant. Simply because if he used a revolver, liberals would still be calling for gun control. It doesn't matter what he used, Joy.
If he had used a pump shotgun and 00 buck shot same results if not worse.or a IED

How legal are IEDs?
There aren't legal what's your point?

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

If you're hung up on labels, that's fine. The general public calls them assault style weapons, including law enforcement so take it up with them, this line of argument is pointless.
But the fact remains they are sporting rifles, but fools love drama…

Not really. You're just making up a hypothetical scenario, which is completely irrelevant. Simply because if he used a revolver, liberals would still be calling for gun control. It doesn't matter what he used, Joy.
If he had used a pump shotgun and 00 buck shot same results if not worse.or a IED

How legal are IEDs?

That I was responding to was comparing the results of an assault style weapon to that of an illegal IED? Think real hard.

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

You can call them rainbow sparkles for all I care.

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg
Agreed.

...That aside Ar15/10's make for great customizable hunting rifles...
AR-10s, yes. AR-15s, not so much. I prefer something .30 or larger. Specifically, the 7.62X39MM SP or JHP is great!
300 blackout, 6.8spc, 6.5 Grendel to name a few are great cartridges for the ar15 platform... Good for anything in the lower 48.

How legal are IEDs?

That I was responding to was comparing the results of an assault style weapon to that of an illegal IED? Think real hard.
Ya not hard to think that the whole building might have been leveled,not think teal hard,ypu would never blame the IED.

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

You can call them rainbow sparkles for all I care.
They are for sporting purposes and they are a rifle... And if need be great for self defense.
There you go... An ar15 is a sporting rifle that is sometimes used for self defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back