Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was a "known" potential terrorists. DHS apparently cleared him for a concealed carry.

No deflection. He was armed and recently purchased said weapons. My reply stands. So. He recently purchased weapons.

What does it have to do with my firearms and should my rights be curtailed due to his actions?

You for the most part don't have the right to either get or easily get a fully automatic weapon. You don't have the rights to some types of ammunition, all this because of what 'he' or 'them' or 'him' or 'you' may do with them.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Ok, go get a fully automatic weapon without any additional requirements or infringements.

I own 23 of them. How many more do you think I need?

What were the requirements for the average citizen? Same as a hand gun?

Yes. If you are buying a transferable weapon (per the NFA of 1934) there are no special requirements to buy or own them. You have to pay a 200 dollar transfer tax and the NFA Branch of ATF does an extensive background check to make sure you're not a gangster (the reason the NFA was passed), but there are no special requirements at all. Back in the old days I could get a transfer done in a few days, nowadays they take over 7 months because the obama admin has directed them to make things as difficult as possible. Yet another example of obama acting like a petty tyrant.

You for the most part don't have the right to either get or easily get a fully automatic weapon. You don't have the rights to some types of ammunition, all this because of what 'he' or 'them' or 'him' or 'you' may do with them.

Ok, go get a fully automatic weapon without any additional requirements or infringements.

Yes. If you are buying a transferable weapon (per the NFA of 1934) there are no special requirements to buy or own them. You have to pay a 200 dollar transfer tax and the NFA Branch of ATF does an extensive background check to make sure you're not a gangster (the reason the NFA was passed), but there are no special requirements at all. Back in the old days I could get a transfer done in a few days, nowadays they take over 7 months because the obama admin has directed them to make things as difficult as possible. Yet another example of obama acting like a petty tyrant.

Yeah, except for the enhanced FBI background check which takes much longer. passport photos, fingerprints, your weapon now being registered with the federal government, giving the ATF the right to search where you store your weapon at any time and let's not forget to mention in some states you can't own them period.

Other than that, yeah, it's just like buying any other gun.

My post is accurate,

Yeah, except for the enhanced FBI background check which takes much longer. passport photos, fingerprints, your weapon now being registered with the federal government, giving the ATF the right to search where you store your weapon at any time and let's not forget to mention in some states you can't own them period.

My post is accurate,

Go fuck yourself. That's a violation of the 4th Amendment and the 2nd amendment

My post is accurate,

Go fuck yourself. That's a violation of the 4th Amendment and the 2nd amendment

No, it's the current law, squirt.

My post is accurate,

Those are requirements on the government, not on the person, so no, your post was wrong.

My post is accurate,

Those are requirements on the government, not on the person, so no, your post was wrong.

No, to legally own a fully automatic weapon those are the requirements, anything short is breaking the law.

So, now that you own 23, how did it feel to succumb to the demands of the government?

My post is accurate,

No, to legally own a fully automatic weapon those are the requirements, anything short is breaking the law.

They are requirements for the government to do the background checks that they are required to do to enable the transfer. There is no extra requirement for the citizen to own them. If you can buy a handgun, you can buy a machinegun. You don't need a special license as you implied. If you wish to obtain an SOT to go with your FFL then you become a Class III dealer, but that is not a requirement to own them.

My post is accurate,

They are requirements for the government to do the background checks that they are required to do to enable the transfer. There is no extra requirement for the citizen to own them. If you can buy a handgun, you can buy a machinegun. You don't need a special license as you implied. If you wish to obtain an SOT to go with your FFL then you become a Class III dealer, but that is not a requirement to own them.

That's not true. Not everyone who can own a hand gun can own a fully automatic weapon. In some states they are illegal. Also the requirements for gettiing one, you go through a more detailed background check, you simply passport photos and finger prints and you directly apply with the federal government. It also takes longer. It's not the same thing.

My post is accurate,

That's not true. Not everyone who can own a hand gun can own a fully automatic weapon. In some states they are illegal. Also the requirements for gettiing one, you go through a more detailed background check, you simply passport photos and finger prints and you directly apply with the federal government. It also takes longer. It's not the same thing.

Even if you live in a state that doesn't allow them you can still own them. Many people live in California and own machineguns in Nevada. Like I said, you have no clue what you're talking about. Wiki isn't a reliable source dude. Back before obama I could buy a machinegun, and have the transfer completed before a californian could take delivery on any weapon they had bought thanks to Cali's 15 day wait.

My post is accurate,

Even if you live in a state that doesn't allow them you can still own them. Many people live in California and own machineguns in Nevada. Like I said, you have no clue what you're talking about. Wiki isn't a reliable source dude. Back before obama I could buy a machinegun, and have the transfer completed before a californian could take delivery on any weapon they had bought thanks to Cali's 15 day wait.

Yeah, you can go visit your machine gun, this applies to almost nobody and certainly is a strained argument to say the same is true for a hand gun.

My point was the requirements to get a fully automatic weapon require additional hurdles and most criminals (by their lack of use in crimes) aren't going to bother.

Thanks for proving my point, getting a fully automatic is not as easy as other guns. Fuck, did it really need to be so difficult?

Yeah, you can go visit your machine gun, this applies to almost nobody and certainly is a strained argument to say the same is true for a hand gun.

My point was the requirements to get a fully automatic weapon require additional hurdles and most criminals (by their lack of use in crimes) aren't going to bother.

Thanks for proving my point, getting a fully automatic is not as easy as other guns. Fuck, did it really need to be so difficult?

Bullshit. As usual. You stated they can't own them. They can. The people who own them also generally own property here in Nevada and "visit" their guns when they "visit" their property. Even if they don't own property here, they plan on retiring here as California sucks for retiree's.

MG's aren't used in crime, well, legal ones at any rate, because they are fucking expensive investments. One of mine is worth over 100,000 bucks. Illegal ones can be had for a few hundred bucks. I never claimed they were as easy, I claimed that anyone who can legally own a handgun can own a MG. There are no special requirements. Thanks for proving yet again that you are a lying, disingenuous, 'tard who doesn't know shit from shinola.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

You have a lot of fucking nerve, voting in a Muslim president and presuming to lecture us on conscious.

Bullshit. As usual. You stated they can't own them. They can. The people who own them also generally own property here in Nevada and "visit" their guns when they "visit" their property. Even if they don't own property here, they plan on retiring here as California sucks for retiree's.

MG's aren't used in crime, well, legal ones at any rate, because they are fucking expensive investments. One of mine is worth over 100,000 bucks. Illegal ones can be had for a few hundred bucks. I never claimed they were as easy, I claimed that anyone who can legally own a handgun can own a MG. There are no special requirements. Thanks for proving yet again that you are a lying, disingenuous, 'tard who doesn't know shit from shinola.

Yeah, you're lying, this is what I said:

See? get or easily get.

Now, go on with your pipe dream that all Californians have summer homes in Nevada where they visit their machine guns, that's totally not the exception to the rule.

Anyway, point being, fully automatic weapons are not as easy to get as other guns, it's a simple fact.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

You have a lot of fucking nerve, voting in a Muslim president and presuming to lecture us on conscious.

^wingnut

See? get or easily get.

Now, go on with your pipe dream that all Californians have summer homes in Nevada where they visit their machine guns, that's totally not the exception to the rule.

Anyway, point being, fully automatic weapons are not as easy to get as other guns, it's a simple fact.

Can Californians legally own machineguns? Yes, they can. Just admit you fucked up and move on.

See? get or easily get.

Can Californians legally own machineguns? Yes, they can. Just admit you fucked up and move on.

Yeah, quite the argument you got there...you go with that. :badgrin:

My choice is...

Temporary ban on muslim immigration..

Before muslims are banned you are complicit in mass murder liberals!
Your choice is ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry.

Your choice is repugnant to everything this country stands for.

Your choice is to be no better than the terrorists.

Fortunately your choice will never come to pass, as we as a people are better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back