Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so right. We need to get rid of the guns. We've stopped the flow of drugs into the country, now it's time to get the guns. You go commie.

Well, not really comparable. The problem with drugs IS their illegality. We legalize alcohol, but not drugs, which makes absolutely no sense, since the drunk and the druggie are only hurting themselves, really.

We need to treat addiction as a medical problem, not a legal one.

Guns, on the other hand, are a legal problem. They make it easier to commit crimes. 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in lost revenue and damages due to guns.

And if some party-goers and school children get in the way of your fetish, that's just their tough luck.
I fully support legalizing all drugs, but only a fucking moron doesn't think the death rate due to overdoses, stupid acts and suicides will go up.

Yeah you trust Big Gov...now that proves how dumb you are. Big Gov has failed wherever it exists, yet fools still have faith. It lies and murders over and over again, but you still believe.

I know you want the elites to run your life, because you are too dumb to do it yourself.

Actually, no, you see, I like drinking clean water. I like breathing clean air. I like knowing the food I buy at the store isn't going to poison me. Government does these things very well, thanks.

But I have a great solution. Round up every one of you anarchists, and ship the lot of you to Somalia.

Yeah you trust Big Gov...now that proves how dumb you are. Big Gov has failed wherever it exists, yet fools still have faith. It lies and murders over and over again, but you still believe.

I know you want the elites to run your life, because you are too dumb to do it yourself.

Actually, no, you see, I like drinking clean water. I like breathing clean air. I like knowing the food I buy at the store isn't going to poison me. Government does these things very well, thanks.

But I have a great solution. Round up every one of you anarchists, and ship the lot of you to Somalia.
There's the 'tolerance' we have come to love from liberals.

So your plan is to offer Conservatives up in exchange for the terori....er, 'refugees'...Obama is importing from Somolia?!

There's the 'tolerance' we have come to love from liberals.

So your plan is to offer Conservatives up in exchange for the terori....er, 'refugees'...Obama is importing from Somolia?!

Actually, I think it would be a pretty good deal. We get rid of you whiny anarchists in your trailer parks and exchange you for some hard working people who'd appreciate being here.

Actually it doesn't do any of that very well

Clean water? Guess you didn't read this

Flint MI Water Crisis - Bing News

Safe food? People get sick from eating tainted food all the time

Government does nothing well and those things you mention, are bullshit. Our water, air and food are not clean and safe. Government is owned and controlled by special interests, but you keep believing in lies no matter how much proof is provided to you.

Who you gonna believe, me (Uncle) or your lying eyes. You believe in Uncle even though your eyes tell you not to.

Government does nothing well and those things you mention, are bullshit. Our water, air and food are not clean and safe. Government is owned and controlled by special interests, but you keep believing in lies no matter how much proof is provided to you.

Who you gonna believe, me (Uncle) or your lying eyes. You believe in Uncle even though your eyes tell you not to.

again, I'm not sure how you function in life being as paranoid as you are.

Again, wonderful idea, we need to round up you and the other skull boy and ship your asses off to Somalia, where they've been operating Government Free since 1991

again, I'm not sure how you function in life being as paranoid as you are.

Again, wonderful idea, we need to round up you and the other skull boy and ship your asses off to Somalia, where they've been operating Government Free since 1991
Not paranoid, just accepting reality...unlike a you.

You're so right. We need to get rid of the guns. We've stopped the flow of drugs into the country, now it's time to get the guns. You go commie.

Well, not really comparable. The problem with drugs IS their illegality. We legalize alcohol, but not drugs, which makes absolutely no sense, since the drunk and the druggie are only hurting themselves, really.

Guns, on the other hand, are a legal problem. They make it easier to commit crimes. 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in lost revenue and damages due to guns.

And if some party-goers and school children get in the way of your fetish, that's just their tough luck.
I fully support legalizing all drugs, but only a fucking moron doesn't think the death rate due to overdoses, stupid acts and suicides will go up.

Totally wrong. A big part of accidental deaths are that doses on the street are completely unknown. Drug dealers go both ways both releasing high concentrates, they cut drugs which may cause you to use more next time, they push stronger drugs, they use things like formaldehyde. Proper labeling would be a big thing to reduce accidental deaths. And who doesn't do drugs now because government tells them not to? No one

Yes, when Republicans are in charge, these things tend to not happen. What a surprise.
Obama was in charge for almost 8 years. Clinton 8 years before Bush. The VA hospitals are still fucked up, the economy and quality job situation is still fucked up and the Middle Class is still shrinking while the ranks of the poor are growing. Now do your usual carpet dance of blaming it all on the Republicans rather than admit there is a lot more going on here than what you always claim.

The shrinking middle class in U.S. metropolitan areas: 6 key findings
ST_2016.05.12_middle-class-geo-01.png

Totally wrong. A big part of accidental deaths are that doses on the street are completely unknown. Drug dealers go both ways both releasing high concentrates, they cut drugs which may cause you to use more next time, they push stronger drugs, they use things like formaldehyde. Proper labeling would be a big thing to reduce accidental deaths. And who doesn't do drugs now because government tells them not to? No one
Got a link? Facts? Something like these?:

CDC - Fact Sheets-Alcohol Use And Health - Alcohol
Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010, shortening the lives of those who died by an average of 30 years.1,2 Further, excessive drinking was responsible for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20-64 years. The economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in 2010 were estimated at $249 billion, or $2.05 a drink.

CDC - Fact Sheets-Excessive Alcohol Use and Risks to Men's Health - Alcohol
Injuries and deaths as a result of excessive alcohol use
  • Men consistently have higher rates of alcohol-related deaths and hospitalizations than women.1,8,9
  • Among drivers in fatal motor-vehicle traffic crashes, men are almost twice as likely as women to have been intoxicated (i.e., a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08% or greater).10
  • Excessive alcohol consumption increases aggression and, as a result, can increase the risk of physically assaulting another person.11
  • Men are more likely than women to commit suicide, and more likely to have been drinking prior to committing suicide.

Prescription Opioid Overdose Data | Drug Overdose | CDC Injury Center
Overdose deaths involving prescription opioids have quadrupled since 1999,1 and so have sales of these prescription drugs.2 From 1999 to 2014, more than 165,000 people have died in the U.S. from overdoses related to prescription opioids.1

Opioid prescribing continues to fuel the epidemic. Today, at least half of all U.S. opioid overdose deaths involve a prescription opioid.1 In 2014, more than 14,000 people died from overdoses involving prescription opioids

In case you missed it, kaz, all of the above are legal and in government-regulated purity and quality form. Again I support the legalization of all drugs, but let's not fool ourselves that everyone will have a happily-ever-after if we do.

Not paranoid, just accepting reality...unlike a you.

Guy, if you really think the government cares enough about your crazy ass, you are deluded.

I'm more worried about nuts like you than the governent.
I don't care what the government thinks dumbass.

Your ignorant post only proves that you are the paranoid one and of course, CRAZY!!!!

Yes, when Republicans are in charge, these things tend to not happen. What a surprise.
Obama was in charge for almost 8 years. Clinton 8 years before Bush. The VA hospitals are still fucked up, the economy and quality job situation is still fucked up and the Middle Class is still shrinking while the ranks of the poor are growing. Now do your usual carpet dance of blaming it all on the Republicans rather than admit there is a lot more going on here than what you always claim.

The shrinking middle class in U.S. metropolitan areas: 6 key findings
ST_2016.05.12_middle-class-geo-01.png

STOP IT!!!

Facts only confuse Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back