Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not paranoid, just accepting reality...unlike a you.

Guy, if you really think the government cares enough about your crazy ass, you are deluded.

I'm more worried about nuts like you than the governent.
I don't care what the government thinks dumbass.

Your ignorant post only proves that you are the paranoid one and of course, CRAZY!!!!
Agreed. Funny how Joey looooves the government except when "the Jooos" are mentioned, then the government becomes agents of the Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG).

Now tell me he isn't fucking loony toons.

Not paranoid, just accepting reality...unlike a you.

Guy, if you really think the government cares enough about your crazy ass, you are deluded.

I'm more worried about nuts like you than the governent.
I don't care what the government thinks dumbass.

Your ignorant post only proves that you are the paranoid one and of course, CRAZY!!!!
Agreed. Funny how Joey looooves the government except when "the Jooos" are mentioned, then the government becomes agents of the Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG).

Yes it is hard to believe a human being can be as dumb as Joey presents himself.

Here is Jake & Joey in all their glory....
Dumb-and-Dumber-To-2-Jim-Carrey-Jeff-Daniels.jpg

You're so right. We need to get rid of the guns. We've stopped the flow of drugs into the country, now it's time to get the guns. You go commie.

Well, not really comparable. The problem with drugs IS their illegality. We legalize alcohol, but not drugs, which makes absolutely no sense, since the drunk and the druggie are only hurting themselves, really.

We need to treat addiction as a medical problem, not a legal one.

Guns, on the other hand, are a legal problem. They make it easier to commit crimes. 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in lost revenue and damages due to guns.

And if some party-goers and school children get in the way of your fetish, that's just their tough luck.
I fully support legalizing all drugs, but only a fucking moron doesn't think the death rate due to overdoses, stupid acts and suicides will go up.

Totally wrong. A big part of accidental deaths are that doses on the street are completely unknown. Drug dealers go both ways both releasing high concentrates, they cut drugs which may cause you to use more next time, they push stronger drugs, they use things like formaldehyde. Proper labeling would be a big thing to reduce accidental deaths. And who doesn't do drugs now because government tells them not to? No one
Got a link? Facts? Something like these?:

CDC - Fact Sheets-Alcohol Use And Health - Alcohol
Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010, shortening the lives of those who died by an average of 30 years.1,2 Further, excessive drinking was responsible for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20-64 years. The economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in 2010 were estimated at $249 billion, or $2.05 a drink.

CDC - Fact Sheets-Excessive Alcohol Use and Risks to Men's Health - Alcohol
Injuries and deaths as a result of excessive alcohol use
  • Men consistently have higher rates of alcohol-related deaths and hospitalizations than women.1,8,9
  • Among drivers in fatal motor-vehicle traffic crashes, men are almost twice as likely as women to have been intoxicated (i.e., a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08% or greater).10
  • Excessive alcohol consumption increases aggression and, as a result, can increase the risk of physically assaulting another person.11
  • Men are more likely than women to commit suicide, and more likely to have been drinking prior to committing suicide.

Prescription Opioid Overdose Data | Drug Overdose | CDC Injury Center
Overdose deaths involving prescription opioids have quadrupled since 1999,1 and so have sales of these prescription drugs.2 From 1999 to 2014, more than 165,000 people have died in the U.S. from overdoses related to prescription opioids.1

Opioid prescribing continues to fuel the epidemic. Today, at least half of all U.S. opioid overdose deaths involve a prescription opioid.1 In 2014, more than 14,000 people died from overdoses involving prescription opioids

In case you missed it, kaz, all of the above are legal and in government-regulated purity and quality form. Again I support the legalization of all drugs, but let's not fool ourselves that everyone will have a happily-ever-after if we do.

Since none of your articles compare legal to illegal alcohol, none of them address the discussion.

Also, when you make a point, you don't get to tell me I have to prove you wrong. I read all the time about things like how a bunch of deaths were caused by

1) additives like formaldehyde

2) spikes in potency

3) unhygenic things like dirty needles

Seriously, you don't? I'm not big on Googling things for people you could easily Google yourselves. But those are three specific things to look into. I am not claiming it would lead to a big lowering of deaths. I just disagree with you it would necessarily go up. And I don't see anyone who would start using drugs because they become legal.

Another indirect area of deaths like drug shootings would also go down

You're so right. We need to get rid of the guns. We've stopped the flow of drugs into the country, now it's time to get the guns. You go commie.

Well, not really comparable. The problem with drugs IS their illegality. We legalize alcohol, but not drugs, which makes absolutely no sense, since the drunk and the druggie are only hurting themselves, really.

Guns, on the other hand, are a legal problem. They make it easier to commit crimes. 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in lost revenue and damages due to guns.

And if some party-goers and school children get in the way of your fetish, that's just their tough luck.
I fully support legalizing all drugs, but only a fucking moron doesn't think the death rate due to overdoses, stupid acts and suicides will go up.

Totally wrong. A big part of accidental deaths are that doses on the street are completely unknown. Drug dealers go both ways both releasing high concentrates, they cut drugs which may cause you to use more next time, they push stronger drugs, they use things like formaldehyde. Proper labeling would be a big thing to reduce accidental deaths. And who doesn't do drugs now because government tells them not to? No one

Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010, shortening the lives of those who died by an average of 30 years.1,2 Further, excessive drinking was responsible for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20-64 years. The economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in 2010 were estimated at $249 billion, or $2.05 a drink.

• Men consistently have higher rates of alcohol-related deaths and hospitalizations than women.1,8,9
  • Among drivers in fatal motor-vehicle traffic crashes, men are almost twice as likely as women to have been intoxicated (i.e., a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08% or greater).10
  • Excessive alcohol consumption increases aggression and, as a result, can increase the risk of physically assaulting another person.11
  • Men are more likely than women to commit suicide, and more likely to have been drinking prior to committing suicide.

Overdose deaths involving prescription opioids have quadrupled since 1999,1 and so have sales of these prescription drugs.2 From 1999 to 2014, more than 165,000 people have died in the U.S. from overdoses related to prescription opioids.1

Opioid prescribing continues to fuel the epidemic. Today, at least half of all U.S. opioid overdose deaths involve a prescription opioid.1 In 2014, more than 14,000 people died from overdoses involving prescription opioids

In case you missed it, kaz, all of the above are legal and in government-regulated purity and quality form. Again I support the legalization of all drugs, but let's not fool ourselves that everyone will have a happily-ever-after if we do.

Since none of your articles compare legal to illegal alcohol, none of them address the discussion.

Also, when you make a point, you don't get to tell me I have to prove you wrong. I read all the time about things like how a bunch of deaths were caused by

2) spikes in potency

Seriously, you don't? I'm not big on Googling things for people you could easily Google yourselves. But those are three specific things to look into. I am not claiming it would lead to a big lowering of deaths. I just disagree with you it would necessarily go up. And I don't see anyone who would start using drugs because they become legal.

Still looking forward to reviewing your data.

2) spikes in potency

Still not accepting your premise that it's not your job to prove your own claims, it's my job to prove you wrong

2) spikes in potency

Still not accepting your premise that it's not your job to prove your own claims, it's my job to prove you wrong
Still waiting for your data proving me wrong.

If you can't produce it, no worries.

2) spikes in potency

Still waiting for your data proving me wrong.

If you can't produce it, no worries.

So you don't have to prove your claims, I have to prove you wrong. How liberal of you. I think you should strive to be better than them, not like them. But I guess that's up to you.

I am not going to prove you wrong for a statement you produced zero evidence to support. I don't give a shit what you conclude from that, and I care less with every post you write demanding I prove you wrong

A truly stupid thread. France's gun laws are some of the toughest in the western world, and they include a ban on assault assault weapons, but the Paris terrorists had no trouble getting assault weapons. Gee, what happened?

You liberals have a choice to make: Either admit that we have a serious Muslim problem in this country or expect to see more Muslim terrorist attacks on our soil.

A truly stupid thread. France's gun laws are some of the toughest in the western world, and they include a ban on assault assault weapons, but the Paris terrorists had no trouble getting assault weapons. Gee, what happened?

You liberals have a choice to make: Either admit that we have a serious Muslim problem in this country or expect to see more Muslim terrorist attacks on our soil.

I agree that government have no right to interfere with the people's UNALIENABLE RIGHT to life and to defend the same.

Agree that we have a "Muslim" problem which was created by the American Likudnicks, warmongers and intervenionists beginning with scumbag Harry S Truman.

The problem is compounded by the stupid fucks that believe the narrative that Muslims are RETALIATING because they hate "our freedoms". WHY would Orlando Jihadist Omar Mateen hate our freedoms , he was an American.

2) spikes in potency

Actually illegal Alcohol has killed lots of people. Using the wrong wood in the process creates a poison.

2) spikes in potency

Actually illegal Alcohol has killed lots of people. Using the wrong wood in the process creates a poison.
Agreed. Let's not forget moonshine made with lead pipes.

A small correction; "admit that we have a serious global Muslim problem...." While I do agree that 99.8% of the world's Muslims are not a problem, that 0.2% of 1.6 Billion who are terrorists are a very real threat.

FWIW, we have many good Americans in our nation and our military who are Muslim.

Example: American heroes emerge from tragedy: Our view
Amid the storm of awful news lately just from a single U.S. city — the fatal shooting of 49 people in an Orlando nightclub, the death of a toddler snatched by an alligator at a nearby Disney World resort, the killing of a popular former contestant onThe Voice — it's worth remembering that America is filled with everyday heroes who inspire hope at times of tragedy.

Selfless people such as Imran Yousuf, 24, who was working as a bouncer at the Pulse nightclub when the attack happened early Sunday. Yousuf saw people frozen in terror next to a closed door that could lead them outside to safety, if only someone would open it. No one was moving, so Yousuf “just reacted,” leaping up and putting himself at risk of being shot to open the door and get people out. He guessed that 60 to 70 people scrambled through the door to safety. Some people called him a hero, but Yousuf wrote on Facebook that as a former U.S. Marine and Afghanistan War veteran, "I honestly believe I reacted by instinct.”

636017006662967389-orlando.jpg

A gay Marine? That just ain't right. My wife's a Marine, and she's pretty tough. She ain't gay either.

A gay Marine? That just ain't right. My wife's a Marine, and she's pretty tough. She ain't gay either.
I was in a gay Key West night club with my girlfriend and her two gay friends. He could be gay or not. Don't know, don't care. Either way he saved a lot of lives that night.

Obama was in charge for almost 8 years. Clinton 8 years before Bush. The VA hospitals are still fucked up, the economy and quality job situation is still fucked up and the Middle Class is still shrinking while the ranks of the poor are growing. Now do your usual carpet dance of blaming it all on the Republicans rather than admit there is a lot more going on here than what you always claim.

Uh, the VA hospitals were pretty good when Clinton ran them. Bush is the guy who underfunded them while dumping millions of new Veterans into the system.

There isn't a lot more going on here, guy. If Republicans fuck up things for hte working class, as they always do, it isn't a flaw, it's a design feature.

Here, I'll make this really simple for you. When was the last time a Republican took the side of working people over a big corporation or a monied interest.

Good luck on that one.

Who mentioned the "Jooos" here?

I pointed out they have too much influence in US Foreign Policy, which of course, they do.
That has little to do with the need to have good and effective government.

I pointed out they have too much influence in US Foreign Policy, which of course, they do.
Bullshit. Your hatred of Jews, Israelis and "the Zionist Entity" aka Israel is well known.

Well, if you are over in the Zionist Entity, you stopped being an American a long time ago.

Proof you think our government supports the "Zionist Entity"
Here's a better idea.

How about we create a special legion called "Friends of Zion and it's Invisible Sky Friend".

So the next time the Zionists need someone to fight a war for them, we send people like you instead of some poor black kid who got promised a scholarship that never happens.

Bullshit. Your hatred of Jews, Israelis and "the Zionist Entity" aka Israel is well known.

Well, if you are over in the Zionist Entity, you stopped being an American a long time ago.

Proof you think our government supports the "Zionist Entity"
Here's a better idea.

How about we create a special legion called "Friends of Zion and it's Invisible Sky Friend".

So the next time the Zionists need someone to fight a war for them, we send people like you instead of some poor black kid who got promised a scholarship that never happens.

Guy, these are posts from other threads, and they are VALID arguments.

I really and truly do think we need government to enforce laws, build infrastructure and provide needed services.

I don't think we need government to entertain the delusions of a bunch of assholes that they are God's special snowflakes and we need to keep fighting wars because they are universally hated in the region they've moved to.

Yeah....actually they are. And it's only going to take one regime change to turn them into Nazi, Germany. The bottom line - we don't care about your moronic gibberish. This is America. I have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If you're too big of a pussy to live in the U.S. - there are a ton of oppressive nanny states that have confiscated the guns of their citizens. You're welcome to go live in any one of them.

It really illustrates the idiot mindset of the liberals that they live in the greatest country in the world and all they ever do is point to other nations. And yet they never go live there.

I live in Australia, moron. And I'm saying your constitutional right is ancient, should be repealed and is a dumb arse idea that allows morons to have guns. Not a great mix.

I'd put my freedoms over yours any day of hte week. You are the guys constantly bitching on this very site about your lack of freedoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back