Rightist/Conservative/Fascist/Theocrat/Monarchist/Republicans...

Food stamps & AFDC go into the economy; not so with a significant percentage of the TRILLION plus 'War of Bush's Ego'*.

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

Really, so soldiers don't get paid and their families don't spend money in the economy, and what about the people who make the vehicles, ships, bullets and artillery ect. ect., are you saying they just pigeon hole the money they make and don't spend a dime? Seriously, are you really that stupid?

No, think instead of REACT. Many metals, along with many parts, of our arsenal, come from other nations. DoD can & does "outsource". And military pay takes only a small fraction of the DoD budget; as we know, VETERAN'S CARE ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE! And, yes the current administration shares in the responsibility.

React, hardly, I spent 26 years in the military, I know where the vast majority of our equipment comes from, outsourced raw materials would make up an even smaller percentage than soldiers pay, but keep on believing, even if you're wrong.

Really, so soldiers don't get paid and their families don't spend money in the economy, and what about the people who make the vehicles, ships, bullets and artillery ect. ect., are you saying they just pigeon hole the money they make and don't spend a dime? Seriously, are you really that stupid?

No, think instead of REACT. Many metals, along with many parts, of our arsenal, come from other nations. DoD can & does "outsource". And military pay takes only a small fraction of the DoD budget; as we know, VETERAN'S CARE ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE! And, yes the current administration shares in the responsibility.

React, hardly, I spent 26 years in the military, I know where the vast majority of our equipment comes from, outsourced raw materials would make up an even smaller percentage than soldiers pay, but keep on believing, even if you're wrong.

The materials that are manufactured are not always from the US, and we now outsource much labor, accept reality.

Are not taking the Senate in 2014 and won't be seeing another one of their rubes in the Whitehouse until around 2024.

Life is good.

As Nero fiddles away. Totalitarianism is damn good while your side holds the reins, until you wake up one day and find yourself on the menu. The .... but he's our tyrant lack of reasoning is just plainly..... old.

ALERT ALERT
th

Republicans will fall short of taking the Senate in 2014. Georgia and Arkansas are too close to call and I look for Dems to hang on or pick-up one of those. It will be a 50-50 tie with Biden the deciding vote on several bills.

Bullshit. The Dems are finished in the Senate. Americans are sick of their nonsense and will vote them out, just as they voted the GOP out in 2006.

The materials that are manufactured are not always from the US, and we now outsource much labor, accept reality.

Keep on believing. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lefties ain't got a clue. They are so full of hatred that they rely on cliches and Media Matters for information.

Republicans will fall short of taking the Senate in 2014. Georgia and Arkansas are too close to call and I look for Dems to hang on or pick-up one of those. It will be a 50-50 tie with Biden the deciding vote on several bills.

Bullshit. The Dems are finished in the Senate. Americans are sick of their nonsense and will vote them out, just as they voted the GOP out in 2006.

Bet?

Fascism is a Nexus of Religion, Corporations and Government.

It suppresses multiple parties and promotes economic disparity.

That's hardly "left" wing.

Hitler hated Jews. Democrats hate Israel. Fascism is left wing.

=========================================
HItler's armies marched under the flag a a very un-Christian swastika symbol; and devastated almost every Christian nation in Europe

obama's nexus of corporate statism is closer to fascism than left-wing nutjobs care to admit

Are not taking the Senate in 2014 and won't be seeing another one of their rubes in the Whitehouse until around 2024.

Life is good.

Still feeling the effects of mind altering substances I see. Get well at some point.

HItler's armies marched under the flag a a very un-Christian swastika symbol; and devastated almost every Christian nation in Europe

The above is correct, Hitler hated Christianity, but not as much as he hated Judaism; Hitler despised religions that could not be controlled. Thus the Jehovah's Witnesses went to their deaths also. Also more Christians than most remember.

Life is good.
The use of the term "fascist" to describe conservatives is worn out, inaccurate, and gay. To be honest, it more accurately describes the Obama regime.

Life is good.

How do you explain the fact that the Fascists already control the Senate and the White House?

Soo.... you skipped 20th century history class because it was boring.

Il Duce salutes you.

Forum List

Back