rightwinger, gas prices rising, thanks Obama?

That's awesome. And his contribution to this success was what?

Read the article. You can read, can't you?

There was no mention of his contribution to higher production.
I do remember him trying to cut production though.

Really? Who paid for the new technology? Be careful on this one.

You remember Obama cut production? Wasn't that due to safety, in that companies couldn't prove because of their lack of due-diligence to increase profits?

A perfect example is the recent pipeline break in Santa Barbara. Also, the natural gas pipeline in northern California. The Koch pipeline in Texas. It's the corporate America thinking; Is the hit going to be more than the profit.

That's awesome. And his contribution to this success was what?

Read the article. You can read, can't you?

There was no mention of his contribution to higher production.

Really? Who paid for the new technology? Be careful on this one.

You remember Obama cut production? Wasn't that due to safety, in that companies couldn't prove because of their lack of due-diligence to increase profits?

A perfect example is the recent pipeline break in Santa Barbara. Also, the natural gas pipeline in northern California. The Koch pipeline in Texas. It's the corporate America thinking; Is the hit going to be more than the profit.

Really? Who paid for the new technology?

Obama? When?

You remember Obama cut production?

That's not what I said. Try again?

I'm asking you

Someone other than Obama.

I do remember Obama not allowing expansion on production due to safety concerns

The Government under Obama didn't provide tax incentives?

Who invented, or paid others to invent the techniques for the new technology?

I'm asking you

I do remember Obama not allowing expansion on production due to safety concerns

Obama added new tax incentives for domestic oil production? When? Link?

• Ok, thanks Breitbart.
    Jun 2, 2015 - The latest production numbers come on the heels of Breitbart News' report that the ... But the effort only caused much lower prices as U.S. oil production still ... market share will drop to 28.2 million bpd over the next five years.
Which explains the fall in oil prices over the last year. Gas prices rise every year around Memorial day with the change in fuel blend and the start of summer vacation. This is accompanied each year with a USMB thread crediting or blaming the sitting president. After summer, look for bigger price drops. Barring hurricanes, which can temporarily drive prices through the roof if Gulf Coast refineries shut down, many stations around the country will be back to $2-a-gallon gas.

Which explains the fall in oil prices over the last year. Gas prices rise every year around Memorial day with the change in fuel blend and the start of summer vacation. This is accompanied each year with a USMB thread crediting or blaming the sitting president. After summer, look for bigger price drops. Barring hurricanes, which can temporarily drive prices through the roof if Gulf Coast refineries shut down, many stations around the country will be back to $2-a-gallon gas.

Oil prices drop when the stock market rises. Commodities profits are used to fund stock market investments.

Gasoline prices rise every year around Memorial day do to profiteering.

Oil prices drop when the stock market rises. Commodities profits are used to fund stock market investments.

Gasoline prices rise every year around Memorial day do to profiteering.

Oil prices drop when the stock market rises.

LOL!

Commodities profits are used to fund stock market investments.

What about short side commodity profits?

Gasoline prices rise every year around Memorial day do to profiteering?

Did you enter a contest to see how many errors you could post on one thread?
Because you won already! You can stop. LOL!

To protect the environment from a spill? That's like saying don't drive to ensure you don't die in a car wreck. How else are you going to get around? Walk to work? How else are we going to get oil, hope it out of the ground? Maybe thats the hope and change Obama was talking about.

Why don't you give up your cars and walk? Lead by example, not by stupid liberalism. Liberals are all for saving the environment unless it means THEM walking to work. Then damn the environment, I'm getting in my truck and going to work.

Oil is one of USA's largest exports. Maybe just pump enough oil to serve America. The Gulf coast already has higher cancer rates than the rest of the country due to refineries. Why give Americans cancer so the oil corporations can export refined gas?

So you want to give Obama the proper credit? Right?

Funny how when prices are high, they blame oil companies' greed.

Yet they never seem to thank the oil companies when the are providing cheap oil & gas. Then, the credit magically goes to their Dear Leader.

To protect the environment from a spill? That's like saying don't drive to ensure you don't die in a car wreck. How else are you going to get around? Walk to work? How else are we going to get oil, hope it out of the ground? Maybe thats the hope and change Obama was talking about.

Why don't you give up your cars and walk? Lead by example, not by stupid liberalism. Liberals are all for saving the environment unless it means THEM walking to work. Then damn the environment, I'm getting in my truck and going to work.

Oil is one of USA's largest exports. Maybe just pump enough oil to serve America. The Gulf coast already has higher cancer rates than the rest of the country due to refineries. Why give Americans cancer so the oil corporations can export refined gas?
You want to put a blockade on your own country and undermine the global economy?
Life expectancy in the US has increased dramatically in conjunction with industrialization. Or, people now live long enough to get cancer.

The discussion point is obvious. The left has fun making fun of the far right who blame Obama for everything. And the far right does not like being mocked.

Once again, the far right can't take what it dishes out.

Who cares where it goes? If America makes the money off of it I don't give a shit whose car burns it and on what continent that car is rolling.

Last edited:
The discussion point is obvious. The left has fun making fun of the far right who blame Obama for everything. And the far right does not like being mocked.

Once again, the far right can't take what it dishes out.

The left has fun making fun of the far right who blame Obama for everything.

I only blame him for the stuff he screws up.
And he's screwed up so many things.

Forum List

Back