Rightwingers fell for the hoax

Trump's campaign manager. You have been arguing for 8 years that the Trump campaign - you know, the ones in charge of getting him ELECTED - did not collude with the Russians.

CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

Blinken was Biden's. He authored a fake 'Russian Disinformation' letter and got 50 Democrat Intel experts to lie and sign the letter to interfere in an election to get Biden elected.

If campaign manager crimes mean the candidate is a criminal, then Biden is a criminal.

No. The OP article isn't proof of a God Damned thing.
All this proves is you're desperate to keep people from paying attention to what's really going on in Washington.
It is proof. This article is proof that you nut bag right wing ding-a-lings will feed on anything and run with it.
The article is from dailybeast :rolleyes: and originated at FOX :confused:.

Told you MAGAts once and telling you again you all aint ever gunna win a presidential election again.
:aargh::hyper::smoochEE::abgg2q.jpg::badgrin::banana:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Dude. Take the L and shut the fuck up.
4i6Ckte.gif
When you come up with reasonable answers to my questions, I'll be happy to.

Yeah I read the article, it did say that. But hey, you dealing with UNEDUCATED people here.
Trump loves the uneducated

:auiqs.jpg: WTF are you talking about? You can't even read. You rely on pictures and your troll buddies to explain things to you.

Yeah I read the article, it did say that. But hey, you dealing with UNEDUCATED people here.
Trump loves the uneducated
:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah....Trump loves normal Americans while you Dummycraps love gaslighting children, Afros who never learned to read or write, and foreigners who can't speak English.
Who was it that thinks paying 13 million lazy motherfuckers to watch television is a good idea?
Who thinks shoplifting is reparations?

:auiqs.jpg: :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ones that don’t exist? Did you miss that this was a hoax USING vets?
um the article on the OP clearly states the vets were asked to leave

did you not bother to read the article? they buried that at the end of all the propaganda

It is proof. This article is proof that you nut bag right wing ding-a-lings will feed on anything and run with it.
The article is from dailybeast :rolleyes: and originated at FOX :confused:.

Told you MAGAts once and telling you again you all aint ever gunna win a presidential election again.
:aargh::hyper::smoochEE::abgg2q.jpg::badgrin::banana:
Speaking of hoaxes....here's another one:

DemocRATS have no intention of paying $3-20 million to every black person.
That would mean that I would be $3-20 million richer.....and every black person would have to hire security to keep thugs from stealing their money from them.

um the article on the OP clearly states the vets were asked to leave

did you not bother to read the article? they buried that at the end of all the propaganda
ummmm you didn't read the whole story... did you? :abgg2q.jpg:
Hint: I DID

WOOOOPS....

However, earlier this week, local media began poking holes in the story. After Maher had provided a credit card receipt from Toney-Finch supposedly showing payment for the rooms at the Crossroads Hotel, The Mid-Hudson News reported that the hotel had no record of the transaction. Additionally, a graphics expert examined the receipt and said it appeared to be altered.

The manager of the hotel also told Mid-Hudson News that no veterans were ever at the hotel, let alone kicked out of Crossroads. No other guests had been displaced either, as the hotel had not been booked to capacity despite housing a group of migrants.
Eventually, Maher ended up denouncing the story as fake and emotionally told the Times-Union he was “devastated and disheartened” after finding out from Toney-Finch that
she had made the whole thing up.

ANOTHER HOAX AND YOU TOOK IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER :smoochEE::badgrin::itsok::cul2::hhello::fu:
THIS ONE WAS NOT AS GOOD AS HORSE DEWORMER :abgg2q.jpg:

:hyper::banana::banana::banana::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::04::04::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
ummmm you didn't read the whole story... did you? :abgg2q.jpg:
Hint: I DID

WOOOOPS....

However, earlier this week, local media began poking holes in the story. After Maher had provided a credit card receipt from Toney-Finch supposedly showing payment for the rooms at the Crossroads Hotel, The Mid-Hudson News reported that the hotel had no record of the transaction. Additionally, a graphics expert examined the receipt and said it appeared to be altered.

The manager of the hotel also told Mid-Hudson News that no veterans were ever at the hotel, let alone kicked out of Crossroads. No other guests had been displaced either, as the hotel had not been booked to capacity despite housing a group of migrants.
Eventually, Maher ended up denouncing the story as fake and emotionally told the Times-Union he was “devastated and disheartened” after finding out from Toney-Finch that
she had made the whole thing up.

ANOTHER HOAX AND YOU TOOK IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER :smoochEE::badgrin::itsok::cul2::hhello::fu:
THIS ONE WAS NOT AS GOOD AS HORSE DEWORMER :abgg2q.jpg:

:hyper::banana::banana::banana::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::04::04::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
haha keep reading…”they were told to vacate…”

haha keep reading…”they were told to vacate…”
You can't tell people that don't exist to vacate. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back