RightWingers...If Torture Techniques Are Truly Responsible

what the fuck?? You can't be serious. Saying Sadaam was responsible for the invasion is more like saying Japan deserved to have its ass whipped for Pearl Harbor.

Oh, and I totally disagree with going to war , better to just have killed that sumbitch and be done with it, But the motherfucker got what he deserved.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and the Pacific Fleet docked there, killing over 2,500 sailors and civilians.

Saddam didn't attack America, or an American possession, or an American base.

Huge difference. They're not even comparable.

No he just killed hundreds of thousands of his own citizens. Who gives a fuck about those stinky brown Kurds I suppose.

Shit......when there's a......

What kind o' Capitalist ARE you?????

:eusa_eh:

"A covert American program during the Reagan administration provided Iraq with critical battle planning assistance at a time when American intelligence agencies knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons in waging the decisive battles of the Iran-Iraq war, according to senior military officers with direct knowledge of the program."

photo-get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Shaman

I respectfully and politely asked you a question. Why can't you have the decency to respond?

How many people has the U.S. Government killed today all around this World. I bet it's a whole bunch. What do you think?

Self defense. Maybe the morons should stop fucking with us.

Yea but what about Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren? Did they ever "fuck with us?" Just imagine a Nation bombing London or Washington and murdering the Prime Minister or President's families? How would that be spun? The U.S. Government is full of War Criminals. And they're both Republican & Democrat. We need a Revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy. It will probably take a Third Party though. Hopefully that will happen at some point. But neither the Democrats or Republicans should be up on their high horses preaching. They both do a whole lot of murdering and pillaging all around this World.

How many people has the U.S. Government killed today all around this World. I bet it's a whole bunch. What do you think?

Yea but what about Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren? Did they ever "fuck with us?" Just imagine a Nation bombing London or Washington and murdering the Prime Minister or President's families? How would that be spun? The U.S. Government is full of War Criminals. And they're both Republican & Democrat. We need a Revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy. It will probably take a Third Party though. Hopefully that will happen at some point. But neither the Democrats or Republicans should be up on their high horses preaching. They both do a whole lot of murdering and pillaging all around this World.

Those People were killed in an attack that was targeting Qddafi, not them. It is not our fault he had his family living with him in a tent when we attacked. He had to know after ordering a Terrorist attack that killed Americans. That it was possible we would strike back. Hardly the same as Qaddafi or Saddam Deliberately targeting Civilians and attempting to eradicate any opposition to their Iron Fisted Rule.

For getting the intelligence that led to the discovery and killing of Osama Bin Laden, then...

a.) What SPECIFIC information was it?

and

2.) WHY wasn't it done 6 or even 4 years ago?

What you people want us to buy is that somehow, some kind of VERY important information was garnered from beating the living snot out of some Muslims that is just NOW baring fruit.

Anyone who would actually believe that should have their head examined.

Can you enlighten the rest of us?

don't break my balls about it Leon Panetta said it.....He's one of yours.....:lol:

I'm sorry about Daffy's son and grandchildren. Their grandfather failed them miserably. A truely loving man would never allow his children to be in danger. A loving grandfather would have sent them away like the Brits did when the Germans were bombing them in WWII.

The debate on the use of coherced interrogations is over. It was over long ago when Pelosi and Reid dumped all talk of going after Bush and Cheney. They didnt want to look like dumbasses............in fact, Pelosi knew the waterboarding shit was going on and didnt do dick to stop it.

Bin Laden still has his head on if not for the Bush/Cheney policies. Its not even debatable anymore.

America would have a red hot poker up its ass as we speak if the fringe left limpwristers had their way. And the funniest thing..........do these people shine or what when it comes to hipocracy? Its fcukking hysterical...........the level of fcukkedupedness in their thinking. Here a defenseless Bin Laden gets his face blown apart in cold blood and you dont hear shit from the fringe left on here but they are melting down about fcukking waterboarding!!! You cant even make this shit up.............:D:boobies::fu::D:boobies::fu::D:boobies::fu:

Last edited:
Boy, the "peace at any cost" crowd went all Charles Manson on us overnight!

lol! Yea it's all about the 'D' & 'R' thing for the Sheeple. They'll approve of all U.S. War Crimes just as long as it's 'their guys' committing the War Crimes. It really is an ignorant Sheeple mentality. We desperately need a Third Party. Both the D's & R's are literally killing us.

So.... now everyone who dies at America's hands deserves it?

Oh my how the righteous indignation went out the window on 1/20/2009.

It's pretty simple. When you hit someone you just might get hit back. Nature and common sense. I don't know what else to tell ya except being a rigid idealogue will give you headaches. You'll feel much better when you allow critical thinking to take its place.

lol! Yea it's all about the 'D' & 'R' thing for the Sheeple. They'll approve of all U.S. War Crimes just as long as it's 'their guys' committing the War Crimes. It really is an ignorant Sheeple mentality. We desperately need a Third Party. Both the D's & R's are literally killing us.

Are all Presidents who went to war guilty of war crimes?

It's pretty simple. When you hit someone you just might get hit back. Nature and common sense. I don't know what else to tell ya except being a rigid idealogue will give you headaches. You'll feel much better when you allow critical thinking to take its place.

I have no problem with it... just having a good laugh at the expense of the leftwing whackaloons that pissed and moaned so up until Obama became Pres.

Of course not. That's why Bushy got congressional approval, like, twice. Assassinating foreign nationals is a whole other matter... personally... I have no problem with taking out UBL though.

no, none are. That bullshit is just whining from idiots that neither know nor care about the COTUS and the powers given to the POTUS by that document.

And that means on BOTH sides.

I have no problem with it... just having a good laugh at the expense of the leftwing whackaloons that pissed and moaned so up until Obama became Pres.
Well hey, everything is different now that the Chosen One is occupying the Oval Office....War is cool, and attacking countries for "humanitarian" reasons is all the rage!:cool:

Of course not. That's why Bushy got congressional approval, like, twice. Assassinating foreign nationals is a whole other matter... personally... I have no problem with taking out UBL though.

Please stop dude.

The War Powers Act works like this.

The POTUS is in complete command of the military, he can send them anywhere in the world for any reason, at any time. He answers to NO ONE when it comes to this. Now only the Congress may declare war, but there is NO requirement that war be declared in order to send our military abroad. The War Powers Act ONLY come into play once soldiers have been on station for more than 60 days, and the ONLY thing it affects is funding. Up until the 60 day limit the President has as much funding as he needs for such operations (actually it's 90 days if you count the 30 day period to withdraw from the battlefield.) The military is by law required to have it's budget revoted on by Congress every two years. In other words Congress can't just vote to an open ended funding of a war for however long it takes.

Nothing either Bush , nor Obama did was illegal in any way, shape , or form.

Please stop dude.

The War Powers Act works like this.

The POTUS is in complete command of the military, he can send them anywhere in the world for any reason, at any time. He answers to NO ONE when it comes to this. Now only the Congress may declare war, but there is NO requirement that war be declared in order to send our military abroad. The War Powers Act ONLY come into play once soldiers have been on station for more than 60 days, and the ONLY thing it affects is funding. Up until the 60 day limit the President has as much funding as he needs for such operations (actually it's 90 days if you count the 30 day period to withdraw from the battlefield.) The military is by law required to have it's budget revoted on by Congress every two years. In other words Congress can't just vote to an open ended funding of a war for however long it takes.

Nothing either Bush , nor Obama did was illegal in any way, shape , or form.

agreed..........but the hyper-partisan k00k left doesnt see it that way............

Forum List

Back