RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

Nope. I disagree with them. But the Rand Paul, far right crowd is a minority within the right. He wont get my vote. But the GOP in general will.

Meanwhile, most, if not all, of the left is smearing innocent police officers. Fuck 'em.
I've seen cops do the same...

Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.
Looking past the walls of one's ideology and having the wisdom to question the existence of those walls is a good thing.
Look Bucs, you don't have to label yourself. Just be yourself. That's enough for me anyway.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

Give it some time and some serious thought. I try to be a Republican a couple times between each election cycle. I think age is dragging me closer, but each time when I am on the edge and thinking....the GOP has a better plan....well, some neanderthal talks about women enjoying rape or how they are writing off 47% of the electorate.

Think about it for a while before you jump into that pool. I am personally on the cops side in Ferguson. He has a good case from the facts that I have seen. That being said, I am very concerned about the militarization of police departments across the nation. This incident makes this a huge issue that needs to be addressed.

So because the rightwing and leftwing media come down on either side of the race issue as usual, you think the entire leftwing is bulkshit?

yeah, sell that to ISIS and get back to us...

It was the far left that allowed ISIS to form and become the threat they are now all because of that far left propaganda from 2003 - 2009.

Yes the far left is more dangerous than any terrorist organization on the planet.

We all know the far left will not accept this as this violates their programming.

The left's narrative that blacks are routinely murdered by cops simply has no basis in fact. The fact is it doesn't happen all that often.

So because the rightwing and leftwing media come down on either side of the race issue as usual, you think the entire leftwing is bulkshit?

Fuck race, I don't care.

Its the cop issue. And most on the right are pro-cop (even if they do raise some worthy issues to discuss, they usually support the men doing the job). The left has exposed their deep seeded cop hate.. and fuck 'em, they can go live with their fine citizens in Ferguson.

Fuck race, I don't care.

Its the cop issue. And most on the right are pro-cop (even if they do raise some worthy issues to discuss, they usually support the men doing the job). The left has exposed their deep seeded cop hate.. and fuck 'em, they can go live with their fine citizens in Ferguson.

This is hardly a simple political issue. I see Rightwingers complain about the so called "police state" a hell of a lot more than leftwingers do.

The left's narrative that blacks are routinely murdered by cops simply has no basis in fact. The fact is it doesn't happen all that often.

Yep, there are about 12 million arrest in the US each year, 400 of those involve police firing on the suspect, fewer than half of the suspects fired on are black. That's about 0014% of all arrest, so it is indeed very rare.

Rwer's are hypocrites, they say unions are bad,especially public unions, yet never say a bad word about the unions of the police and firemen...
were the hell have you been?.....they never say a word about police and fireman unions?.....was it lefties bad mouthing those unions in those union threads i was in?....i dont think so....

Yep, there are about 12 million arrest in the US each year, 400 of those involve police firing on the suspect, fewer than half of the suspects fired on are black. That's about 0014% of all arrest, so it is indeed very rare.

And in Germany a total of 86 shots were fired by the police in all of 2013. 41 of those were warning shots....that should put things in perspective.

I wouldn't jump from one team to another just yet and if you do, take a look around and ask yourself; "Do I really want to be on this team?"

I find myself on an island many times, I haven't been a dem for decades and the gop (leadership) is not a bunch of people that I think should lead and the libertarian view of foreign aide is inhuman.

But as far as the cops and their gear, I like cops being suited up, what I don't like is that they get access to gear that against the law for me to have.

It sounds paranoid but you never know when you will have to defend yourself from the government.

And for those that think it can't happen, look at history, our government is nothing like what it used to be

"Do I really want to be on this team?"

exactly.....why?......like Republicans are just so much better....

Rwer's are hypocrites, they say unions are bad,especially public unions, yet never say a bad word about the unions of the police and firemen...

Just how you can tell such lies and think you can get away with it. Public Unions are Public Unions and I have always said that No Public employee should be able to strike as long as they are being paid by the Public Treasury and that includes Police and Fire Departments.

Fuck race, I don't care.

I'm confused. I thought the left "loved government control". How does that line up with your claim that the left hate cops? Do you really change your entire political stance that easily? What happened to all of your viewpoints that aligned with liberal thinking since the last time you switched parties? Just kidding about all of those opinions?

Patrolling streets with combat gear and pointing neato AR's and MRAP's while allowing the savages among them to loot is a very impressive tool! It's working so well for the geniuses running that debacle! Hey why not lob some tear gas at the media too! Too late. Hey that will win hearts and minds! The bottom line is that the police officer is more important than a citizen so I think every cop should have an armored vehicle!

Firehoses should calm those fuckers down.

Nope. You underestimate how important the treatment of police are to my political leanings. I was personally wounded, badly, on that job, and a dear friend and brother in blue lost his life. Its emotional to me. And I've never seen such bias cop hate that I see from the left this week.
yea but Buc....you also have expressed your dislike for many other things the Republicans do.....so Frank may be right.....

I'm confused. I thought the left "loved government control". How does that line up with your claim that the left hate cops? Do you really change your entire political stance that easily? What happened to all of your viewpoints that aligned with liberal thinking since the last time you switched parties? Just kidding about all of those opinions?

Nope, I had mostly the same opinions even before that.

I just don't want cop haters in power. Combine the lefts cop hate with their anti-military attitudes over the years also.....and yeah, fuck 'em. I vote GOP from now on.

And in Germany a total of 86 shots were fired by the police in all of 2013. 41 of those were warning shots....that should put things in perspective.
i can almost guarantee you that if 90% of our people were of the same race and religion....this country would be nothing like it is....

Forum List

Back