RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

yea but Buc....you also have expressed your dislike for many other things the Republicans do.....so Frank may be right.....

And I still dislike some of it.

But this Ferguson shit re-exposed the left's inner cop hate which has been dormant for a while.

The right does criticize some things cops do. And I agree with some of it. "Mission Creep" is hurting police image and politicians are making that happen. But hating and smearing the men doing that job? The left has a monopoly on that.

Nope, I had mostly the same opinions even before that.

I just don't want cop haters in power. Combine the lefts cop hate with their anti-military attitudes over the years also.....and yeah, fuck 'em. I vote GOP from now on.

LOL, So how does the left hating the police AND the military line up with that whole government nanny/police state that the right wing claims is the basis of the democrat platform? Do you ever stop and think about what you're saying? It doesn't make sense. But then again anyone above the age of 12 who flip flops parties like you do probably isn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

Just how you can tell such lies and think you can get away with it. Public Unions are Public Unions and I have always said that No Public employee should be able to strike as long as they are being paid by the Public Treasury and that includes Police and Fire Departments.
no federal agency can strike....i dont know about State or others...

the World climate is ripe for disruption and unrest fueled by violence .... from the gathering of people sporting their automatic weapons over BLM leases to Ferguson to Iraq ... everyone want's their pound of flesh

the World climate is ripe for disruption and unrest fueled by violence .... from the gathering of people sporting their automatic weapons over BLM leases to Ferguson to Iraq ... everyone want's their pound of flesh

Humans, sooo predictable..

LOL, So how does the left hating the police AND the military line up with that whole government nanny/police state that the right wing claims is the basis of the democrat platform? Do you ever stop and think about what you're saying? It doesn't make sense. But then again anyone above the age of 12 who flip flops parties like you do probably isn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-19-at-21555-PM.png

I'm having trouble understanding this. You now oppose certain taxes because left-leaning news commentators are bashing a municipality's police department? Please explain further, as I'm not quite getting how the two are linked.

OP, you seem to have missed my post. Since it is important enough an issue that you have "switched sides" over it, and since your switching sides is important enough to merit informing the board over it, it stands to reason that you should also consider the understanding of your team change announcement to be important as well.

Or perhaps I have worded my question poorly. If you would prefer to consider it in different words: What does tax policy have to do with the "opinions" of a few paid trashtalkers on TV? Why are you now calling yourself a "right-winger" based on your disagreement with media personalities over one particular issue?

RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it
Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

You seem to have some serious mental issues. Seriously. Are you bi-polar or just an idiot?

aiuto-psichiatrico-mente-cervello-lucy.jpg

The far left media jumped right on their narrative and helped fuel the violence in the area.

The far left media did not have any facts on the case other than to run their narrative that this evil white cop shot this innocent young unarmed black man.

Once again the far left shows how they more dangerous than any Terrorist organization on the planet.

Let's not take this seemingly inconsequential step toward civil war in the streets of America.

Demonizing the rival, making him "The Enemy."

That ALWAYS takes place at some point. To gird the soldiers' psyche against the horrors they will cause and those that will befall them.

You can more easily kill a monster. An animal. A Terrorist.

If you take this step do so with both eyes wide open.

It is a step closer to blood being shed.

Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.
Come in to the Light. All are welcome, all are welcome.

Give it some time and some serious thought. I try to be a Republican a couple times between each election cycle. I think age is dragging me closer, but each time when I am on the edge and thinking....the GOP has a better plan....well, some neanderthal talks about women enjoying rape or how they are writing off 47% of the electorate.

Think about it for a while before you jump into that pool. I am personally on the cops side in Ferguson. He has a good case from the facts that I have seen. That being said, I am very concerned about the militarization of police departments across the nation. This incident makes this a huge issue that needs to be addressed.
You're no more "trying" to be a republican than I am trying to kiss Obama's ass in Macy's window.

And in Germany a total of 86 shots were fired by the police in all of 2013. 41 of those were warning shots....that should put things in perspective.

Yep, they're a much smaller country and don't have thugs breeding like cockroaches. How's that for perspective?

Rwer's are hypocrites, they say unions are bad,especially public unions, yet never say a bad word about the unions of the police and firemen...

That's bullshit.

We say today's unions are not meaningful for what they purport to be.

They are all about getting as much money as possible (but whine when the corps try to do the same thing), and are good at hurting productivity.

There are some unions I applaud. They are very strict in demanding top performance from people and they provide good training. As a result, they are trustworthy and in demand. They can command top dollar, but are still a good value.

Unionizing chambermainds makes no sense at all. That is all about money.

That's bullshit.

We say today's unions are not meaningful for what they purport to be.

They are all about getting as much money as possible (but whine when the corps try to do the same thing), and are good at hurting productivity.

There are some unions I applaud. They are very strict in demanding top performance from people and they provide good training. As a result, they are trustworthy and in demand. They can command top dollar, but are still a good value.

Unionizing chambermainds makes no sense at all. That is all about money.

Several states have passed laws that do not allow unions to collect fees..I would never join the union, I thought it ridiculous to pay some one to get a job. I always got them for free..

...I was personally wounded, badly, on that job, and a dear friend and brother in blue lost his life. Its emotional to me. And I've never seen such bias cop hate that I see from the left this week.

Ah ... so you returned to sanity because your ox was gored. I like you Buc but that's friggin' lame.
What you now say you recognize about Dems on the left existed in them while you were dancing to their tune just last week.

Forum List

Back