Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Let's face it the far left only has three issues that they think they can nail the other side with and this one of them.

It is the far left way to force others to believe as they do.

As I have pointed out on other threads "marriage" (in the eyes of the church) is a religious bond. ANd thus belongs to religion. However Civil Unions are far more legally binding than marriage.

So if people want to enter a Civil Union it has not8hing to do with religion and is far more legally binding.

Let the church have their "marriage" and that way things can truly progress. The church is scared that the government will force them to perform and accept gay "marriage" (and rightful so given the actions of the far left) and thus causes the problem.

If the far left was not so hell bent on forcing religion to accept this then maybe this would not be such a hot button issue for the far left. However they know they can push button with one of three topics and that is all they have left these days.

So who is against Civil Unions being in place of "Marriage"?

So why are civil marriages called marriages? Seems to me that ship has sailed...unless you want to go back and change all those civil laws, statutes, etc. that have the word "marriage" in them. Is that what you want the government to do?

the gay agenda has a goal of being able to teach children that being a homosexual is equal to being a normal human being. They want kids to be told that they can go whichever way they want, that either is OK.

Tolerance is one thing, indoctrination is quite another.

Live your gay lifestyle, no one really cares. Just don't demand that the government force the rest of us to accept it as normal---------because it is not normal.

Just like bible studies in tax payer funded schools, preaching of any type of sexual orientation class is just as bad.

Tax payer schools should be for learning the basics of how to live and not a place for preaching any subject.

Unfortunately the far left has control over many tax payer funded schools and that again is a problem.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

No, don't stop. Keep your hate an prejudice on display for everyone to see. It defines who you are and what you stand for. Come on, if you didn't announce your hatred for everyone to see, you could be accused of having no integrity.

So in other words become far left.

Let's face it the far left only has three issues that they think they can nail the other side with and this one of them.

As I have pointed out on other threads "marriage" (in the eyes of the church) is a religious bond. ANd thus belongs to religion. However Civil Unions are far more legally binding than marriage.

So if people want to enter a Civil Union it has not8hing to do with religion and is far more legally binding.

Let the church have their "marriage" and that way things can truly progress. The church is scared that the government will force them to perform and accept gay "marriage" (and rightful so given the actions of the far left) and thus causes the problem.

If the far left was not so hell bent on forcing religion to accept this then maybe this would not be such a hot button issue for the far left. However they know they can push button with one of three topics and that is all they have left these days.

Great! I'm all for it. The thing is, it has to apply to you too. It can't be legal marriage for the straights, civil unions for the gheys.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

No, don't stop. Keep your hate an prejudice on display for everyone to see. It defines who you are and what you stand for. Come on, if you didn't announce your hatred for everyone to see, you could be accused of having no integrity.

Yea, because everyone knows the far left hates gays.

Oh wait.....

Great! I'm all for it. The thing is, it has to apply to you too. It can't be legal marriage for the straights, civil unions for the gheys.

and for Abdullah and his four wives, tom and carol and ted and alice, maria and bill and joan. the phister sisters, the everly brothers.

all forms of "marriage", right? anything else is discrimination and must be stopped. :eusa_hand:

So why are civil marriages called marriages? Seems to me that ship has sailed...unless you want to go back and change all those civil laws, statutes, etc. that have the word "marriage" in them. Is that what you want the government to do?

the gay agenda has a goal of being able to teach children that being a homosexual is equal to being a normal human being. They want kids to be told that they can go whichever way they want, that either is OK.

Live your gay lifestyle, no one really cares. Just don't demand that the government force the rest of us to accept it as normal---------because it is not normal.

Either is okay especially since you can't change your sexual orientation....but that's not part of the "gay agenda"...

National-Equality-March-gay-agenda-photo.jpg

I am married and in a civil union so I am fine with it. I know you are not, but hey don't let that far left hatred stand in your way.

Oh wait.....

the far left hates everyone who is not far left. the far left hates gay republicans. the far left hates conservative women, the far left hates conservative blacks.

the far left hates----------------

Oh wait.....

Yes they do, just as they hate everyone that is not a white male far left elitist.

Either is okay especially since you can't change your sexual orientation....but that's not part of the "gay agenda"...

National-Equality-March-gay-agenda-photo.jpg

genetic or learned, that is the real question. we know where you stand. I have gay friends who used to the straight, and straight friends who used to be gay. I also know some bi-sexuals. We have it all here in NOLA, and we all get along. None of them are pushing the radical gay agenda like you are.

I do not buy your opinion that you can't change it.

Actually one can change their sexual orientation it is the far left that tells them they can not, they must be gay and they must follow the far left without question or you will be cast out.

Oh wait.....

the far left hates everyone who is not far left. the far left hates gay republicans. the far left hates conservative women, the far left hates conservative blacks.

The far left doesn't hate either one of the conservative blacks.

Remember, liberals are only a tiny part of the Democratic Party. There are plenty of conservatives in the Democratic Party.

The GOP on the other hand, I would say 90% of the whites that make up 90% of the party are radical. The GOP is an extreme mess and mixture of anti science, ignorance, racism, hate, silliness and just plain batshit crazy. We see it in their policies, their lies and their constant fuck-ups. It can't be denied.

Oh wait.....

Remember, liberals are only a tiny part of the Democratic Party. There are plenty of conservatives in the Democratic Party.

The GOP on the other hand, I would say 90% of the whites that make up 90% of the party are radical. The GOP is an extreme mess and mixture of anti science, ignorance, racism, hate, silliness and just plain batshit crazy. We see it in their policies, their lies and their constant fuck-ups. It can't be denied.

More far left propaganda!

Oh wait.....

your foolish partisan bullshit can be denied, because it is totally untrue.

the liberal wing of the dem party is 95% of the party. Name one conservative democrat in congress or the senate.

the far right lunatics make up only 1% of the GOP but the media and assholes like you try to continue the lie that they are the majority.

]

bullshit, that IS the gay agenda.

Sorry bout that,

1. Being a homo is being guilty, that's why they want acceptance more than anything, to cover the pure guilt.
2. Guilt is a powerful thing to a human, wanting to be accepted by society in general would go along way to sooth these feelings of guilt.
3. Nothing will remove this guilt, not even being The President of the United States will remove the pure crushing guilt of being a homo.
4. Only some one who is Anti-Christ will condone the homo, and the non-religious, cast away.
5. The tail does not wag the dog, in any case, immoral people have nothing to stand on, the homo agenda is just terrible, and hurts so many people, from mothers to fathers, no one is less proud of their off spring than a parent of a homo child.
6. The guilt has to be enormous.
7. Humans at their core can not honestly say "I'm proud of my homo son or daughter"
8. They lie, but out of fear of losing the child, they lie.
9. There is no pride in sin, lets be honest.
10. Not unlike the pedophile who thinks his sin is not sin, in his sick mind he at 50 years of age walking around hand in hand with a six year old down town is normal and should be accepted by everyone, he would argue its just age difference, but in fact its not normal, or moral.
11. Though some religions accept this sort of pedophilia, but the guilt will always be there, for the immoral bases it is conceived.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
So is getting married a right?

Where in the Constitution does it express "marriage" as a right?

Do you only have the rights that are enumerated in the Constitution? Where is your right to interstate travel in the Constitution? How about the right to procreate?

The right to marry is what they call a fundamental right (look it up, I have to take the kids to school). It was declared such by the SCOTUS on no less than three occasions. Turner v Safely, Zablocki v Wisconsin and Loving v Virginia. You can look those up too.

Actually one can change their sexual orientation it is the far left that tells them they can not, they must be gay and they must follow the far left without question or you will be cast out.

No, you can modify your behaviors, the orientation remains.

Forum List

Back