Rioting and Looting

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
If white supremacist's Trump supporters were the ones doing all the rioting and looting in the last few weeks/months, why aren't they doing this today, after a possibly fraudulent Biden "win"? Weird huh?

Democrats can't be that stupid? Or can they?

If white supremacist's Trump supporters were the ones doing all the rioting and looting in the last few weeks/months, why aren't they doing this today, after a possibly fraudulent Biden "win"? Weird huh?

If your turned off Fox and watched the real news you would have seen the mob in Arizona storming the venue in Phoenix who were counting the votes.

No one can be as stupid as you, Cleetus.

People weren't rioting because they didn't like the results of an election. They were rioting because they got sick and tired of THUG ASS COPS murdering them. True, anxiety over TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION made things worse, of course.

Yes, they can be, but it is more a matter of them being lying jack ass ideologues in pursuit of raw power.

If your turned off Fox and watched the real news you would have seen the mob in Arizona storming the venue in Phoenix who were counting the votes.

Biden and the group of looser thugs who support him are at home waiting on some more "free" stuff. They know they can get it by either looting or voting for it to be stolen from successful folks who have made something of themselves. Sitting at home waiting is much less strenuous. They are content at the moment.

"Donald Trump supporters chanting 'stop the vote' stormed a Detroit counting hall Wednesday afternoon as the president sued Michigan for not providing 'meaningful access' to counting locations and Joe Biden won the crucial swing state.

The TCF Center in downtown Detroit boarded up its windows and shuttered its doors after hundreds of poll watchers descended on the building while ballots were being tallied.

Angry Trump fans banged on the windows of the absentee ballot counting center and shouted 'stop the count' as anxious security guards refused
any more poll watchers entry to the counting room."

Trump supporters chanting 'Stop the Vote' storm Detroit counting hall

U.S. Attorney General William Barr has repeatedly blamed anti-fascist activists for the violence that has erupted during demonstrations over George Floyd's death, but federal court records show no sign of so-called antifa links so far in cases brought by the Justice Department.

NPR has reviewed court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges in connection with the unrest. As of Tuesday morning, none is alleged to have links to the antifa movement.

Of the cases brought so far, 20 involve allegations related to arson; 16 involve the illegal possession of a firearm, more often than not by a felon; another eight people face charges related to inciting a riot or civil disorder.

The single instance in which an extremist group is mentioned in court documents is a case against three Nevada men. Federal prosecutors allege the trio belong to the right-wing Boogaloo movement that wants to bring about a civil war. The men have been charged with plotting violence...

Some white supremacists were looking to spark riots in the angry protests this summer. It’s not really possible to spark a riot during a street party.

Good question.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg

No one can be as stupid as you, Cleetus.

We have been through this many times. I am far more successful than you for a reason. I am smarter than you. I am not as gullible as you. I am upset that I could be paying for taxes to support people like you. I am glad you are happy with your ghetto life. Nobody is stopping you. Just don't infringe on my right to want more than that. It isn't my responsibility to pay for your incompetence. Morons like you will end the US. Us successful folks will have to move to another country. It is fine by me, but I do love the US and have a lot of family members here.

We have been through this many times. I am far more successful than you for a reason. I am smarter than you. I am not as gullible as you. I am upset that I could be paying for taxes to support people like you. I am glad you are happy with your ghetto life. Nobody is stopping you. Just don't infringe on my right to want more than that. It isn't my responsibility to pay for your incompetence. Morons like you will end the US. Us successful folks will have to move to another country. It is fine by me, but I do love the US and have a lot of family members here.

Guy, there isn't another country that would want your redneck ass.

You aren't smarter than me, and I doubt you are more successful.

The reality is, when you have gross income inequality, shit is going to hit the fan eventually. That's what will end the US. When 40% of the population lives below the poverty line, that's a dysfunctional country.

JHoeBitch and similar degenerates have the only evolutionary strategy that works for them; hide deeply in the herd and eat the shit dropped from the herd ahead of you.

It sux but it worx.

"Donald Trump supporters chanting 'stop the vote' stormed a Detroit counting hall Wednesday afternoon as the president sued Michigan for not providing 'meaningful access' to counting locations and Joe Biden won the crucial swing state.

The TCF Center in downtown Detroit boarded up its windows and shuttered its doors after hundreds of poll watchers descended on the building while ballots were being tallied.

Angry Trump fans banged on the windows of the absentee ballot counting center and shouted 'stop the count' as anxious security guards refused
any more poll watchers entry to the counting room."

Trump supporters chanting 'Stop the Vote' storm Detroit counting hall

Is this supposed to be the same as rioting and looting?

Maybe Trump supporters should go do Rodeo drive and get a few Goochi bags?

They weren't rioting over politics, they were rioting over flat-screen TVs.

at this point, we understand that you have no interest in facts on the ground.

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” U.S Marine General James Mattis writes. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

Guy, there isn't another country that would want your redneck ass.

You aren't smarter than me, and I doubt you are more successful.

The reality is, when you have gross income inequality, shit is going to hit the fan eventually. That's what will end the US. When 40% of the population lives below the poverty line, that's a dysfunctional country.

Plenty would want me you moron. I am successful and intelligent and have a skillset that is needed around the world. My wife is a physician who also has a skillset needed around the world.

We are smarter and more successful than you. We don't vote for people that want to take our successes away from us.

This wealth inequality nonsense is just that...nonsense. This is the land of opportunity but you MUST work for it. It can't be given to you. The Democrats plan is to distribute the wealth, but not on a merit basis. That is a loser mentality that will cripple the entire country other than the ultra-wealthy class. They count on sympathizers and guilt ridden folks like you to push this nonsensical agenda.

Forum List

Back