Riots or not?

Will there be Riots following the zimmerman trial if the decission is acquittal

• Total voters

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Considering that the zimmerman trial seems to be wrapping up....

My question is do you think there will be riots following an acquittal?

In my opinion, i believe that there will be serious rioting. Given past behavior of certain groups.... it would stand to reason that they will do it again.

I feel that ANY excuse to riot, burn, loot and act like animals is taken advantage of. This will provide another advantage.

Poll to follow (if i can figure out how to do it:tongue:) If i cant just please answer in you posts.

Last edited:
I agree with Novasteve...I hate to see it happen, but I believe it will. And those excuses from the libs will be quite entertaining too!

Could be a good way to cull the population of inner city, and Broward county trash. We know how brilliant those idiots are.

I can hear the drums pounding and the tribes are restless

There will definitely be riots. Especially inside Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Foot Locker and 7-11 stores.

The only reason those sorry bastards will riot is because they want to steal shit. Listen to that stupid Sublime song for your proof. Ditto for Rodney King. I hope they're mowed down. The police state is gearing up and bringing all it's DHS toys. It will be entertaining but I don't think it will happen.

I responded Yes, and noticed two "No" respondants.

Interesting that the "No" respondants could not identify themselves. I'm guessing they're already so sure that they're wrong that they're embarrassed to identify themselves.

The only reason those sorry bastards will riot is because they want to steal shit. Listen to that stupid Sublime song for your proof. Ditto for Rodney King. I hope they're mowed down. The police state is gearing up and bringing all it's DHS toys. It will be entertaining but I don't think it will happen.

April 26th, 1992,
there was a riot on the streets,
tell me where were you?
You were sittin' home watchin' your TV,
while I was paticipatin' in some anarchy

Go get that new sound system R.C.!

I responded Yes, and noticed two "No" respondants.

Interesting that the "No" respondants could not identify themselves. I'm guessing they're already so sure that they're wrong that they're embarrassed to identify themselves.

I voted no. OP should've clicked the option to show who voted what.

Oh well

If you click on the number of votes, it shows who voted for what.

Forum List

Back