Riots or not?

Will there be Riots following the zimmerman trial if the decission is acquittal

• Total voters
The only reason those sorry bastards will riot is because they want to steal shit. Listen to that stupid Sublime song for your proof. Ditto for Rodney King. I hope they're mowed down. The police state is gearing up and bringing all it's DHS toys. It will be entertaining but I don't think it will happen.

April 26th, 1992,
there was a riot on the streets,
tell me where were you?
You were sittin' home watchin' your TV,
while I was paticipatin' in some anarchy

Go get that new sound system R.C.!

LOL, I could use some free shit but I'm too white and therefore not entitled to free shit. I'd probably be killed fer shure, yo.

The Rodney King riots were a cumulation of events.

Widespread racism and abuse by the LA police over an extended period of time, a feeling of helplessness by minorities and a justice system that allowed the men to walk after the whole nation watched the video of them brutality attacking a man.

I don't see any of the same circumstances in Florida, except that the victim is black.

The Rodney King riots were a cumulation of events.

Widespread racism and abuse by the LA police over an extended period of time, a feeling of helplessness by minorities and a justice system that allowed 2 men to walk after the whole nation watched the video of them brutality attacking a man.

I don't see any of the same circumstances in Florida, except that the victim is black.

That is a good point. Just look what the LAPD did to that cop. They roasted his as shot up innocent people for now good reason.

i would hope for that too. I expect riots to spring from them however.

What are you basing that expectation on?

the rodney king riots

i was in LA during the OJ trial.

i see this as being the very same thing.

I see one major dissimilarity, although I doubt that there are going to be many rioters that require ANY dissimilarity.

Those aquitted of beating Rodney King (on parole for felony assult) worked for the government.

Zimmerman was not.

I would hope that public outrage over government officials misconduct makes rioting slightly more justified.

Studies of the riot concluded high unemployment in LA community, ever growing income disparity between black and white communities, the killing of a black child by a Korean merchant, and an overall urban discontent were huge factors.

Race was only 1 issue, and as you were there, I'm sure you know that blacks, as well as Hispanics, whites, even children all rioted. The riots weren't a "black thing" but a "class thing".

I responded Yes, and noticed two "No" respondants.

Interesting that the "No" respondants could not identify themselves. I'm guessing they're already so sure that they're wrong that they're embarrassed to identify themselves.

I just now voted "No".
I'm a little removed from the Orlando area but the blacks working for me aren't really paying the trial much attention.
Not getting a lot of play in local news, either.

I'm sure there will be some isolated events where somebody(s) will want to make the news, but *shrug*

Studies of the riot concluded high unemployment in LA community, ever growing income disparity between black and white communities, the killing of a black child by a Korean merchant, and an overall urban discontent were huge factors.

Race was only 1 issue, and as you were there, I'm sure you know that blacks, as well as Hispanics, whites, even children all rioted. The riots weren't a "black thing" but a "class thing".

Interesting.

A study of the riot, after the riot, found that urban discontent was a "huge factor."

:eek:

Who would have guessed!

It was an "I'm gonna steal shit" thing.

All those black store keepers, they were stupid enough to think if they put signs saying "black owned" it would protect them. They got it FIRST.

Interesting.

A study of the riot, after the riot, found that urban discontent was a "huge factor."

Who would have guessed!

Touché :D

I'm sure a few dumb asses will try to use the verdict as an excuse to commit crimes, but I don't think they will rise to the level of "riot".

I dont see this as a case of a poverty stricken community feeling like the government has turned a blind eye to injustice, racism, and class disparity and that the only way to bring change is violent revolt.

I voted other....I don't think there will be rioting but there will be a huge outcry from the Black community. This will further strain race relations if there is an acquittal, and we have the mainstream media to thank for that.

Just goes to show you how powerful the media propaganda machine really is. They get the sheep all hot and bothered fighting among themselves while they sell tickets to the big show. Disgusting.......

Interesting.

Who would have guessed!

Touché :D

I'm sure a few dumb asses will try to use the verdict as an excuse to commit crimes, but I don't think they will rise to the level of "riot".

I dont see this as a case of a poverty stricken community feeling like the government has turned a blind eye to injustice, racism, and class disparity and that the only way to bring change is violent revolt.

Yes and RATIONALLY, you are correct; however, Do you really view mob behavior as rational?

I voted other....I don't think there will be rioting but there will be a huge outcry from the Black community. This will further strain race relations if there is an acquittal, and we have the mainstream media to thank for that.

Just goes to show you how powerful the media propaganda machine really is. They get the sheep all hot and bothered fighting among themselves while they sell tickets to the big show. Disgusting.......

Meanwhile Al Sharpton is in the wind

You don't like watching a riot on TV?

:eusa_hand:

C'mon, man; be honest.

C'mon, man; be honest.

Oh, I love it!
:clap2:

Hell, when there's static on the tube, I imagine it's an arial view of a huge black/white riot
:D

I just think it'll be just a few scrums

I might have to go to Kissimmee on Friday.
'Bertha' will be with me
:eusa_shhh:

C'mon, man; be honest.
Negative, I don't enjoy seeing peoples property and lives destroyed and I also don't like to see innocent human beings become victims of senseless violence.

Nah man, not my thing. We need to be moving closer together rather than farther apart. I've seen enough bs in my life I don't want to see any more

Forum List

Back