Riots or not?

Will there be Riots following the zimmerman trial if the decission is acquittal

• Total voters
Considering that the zimmerman trial seems to be wrapping up....

My question is do you think there will be riots following an acquittal?

In my opinion, i believe that there will be serious rioting. Given past behavior of certain groups.... it would stand to reason that they will do it again.

I feel that ANY excuse to riot, burn, loot and act like animals is taken advantage of. This will provide another advantage.

Poll to follow (if i can figure out how to do it:tongue:) If i cant just please answer in you posts.

Do you think a post like yours ^^^ is productive?

More productive than any of yours, you sad sack of sophistry.

As someone who was chased by a mob (in downtown Berkeley) after the Rodney King verdict, it is quite rational to be concerned and to expect even worse riots today. We have a President and an AG who are promoting racial division, which by definition encourages violence. And then there is the little bit about how the DOJ actually funded anti-Zimmerman protests.

And then there is the little bit about how the DOJ actually funded anti-Zimmerman protests.

Link?

The only absurd blog I've seen regarding this accusation makes a disingenuous comparison of the DOJ funding efforts to spend $HUNDRED$ to ameliorate the situation, to supporting violent protest.

Considering that the zimmerman trial seems to be wrapping up....

My question is do you think there will be riots following an acquittal?

In my opinion, i believe that there will be serious rioting. Given past behavior of certain groups.... it would stand to reason that they will do it again.

I feel that ANY excuse to riot, burn, loot and act like animals is taken advantage of. This will provide another advantage.

Poll to follow (if i can figure out how to do it:tongue:) If i cant just please answer in you posts.

Do you think a post like yours ^^^ is productive?

More productive to a DISCUSSION board than sided-stepping a question
:eusa_whistle:

And then there is the little bit about how the DOJ actually funded anti-Zimmerman protests.

Link?

The only absurd blog I've seen regarding this accusation makes a disingenuous comparison of the DOJ funding efforts to spend $HUNDRED$ to ameliorate the situation, to supporting violent protest.

Here you go:

DOJ sends secret ?peacekeepers? where Trayvon Martin was killed | Judicial Watch

That's exactly what Samson said:

Your ridiculous blog doesn't support any of the claims it makes as to the purpose of that money.

Since I'm so not psychic and have never been able to predict the future, I voted "other," which I may have anyway, hoping that there will not be trouble over any jury verdict.

Also, just because I still believe the initial police report that let Zimmerman go free because it was self-defense since his story matched the forensics' likelihood that the evidence fully supported his recollection of events.

People have no idea the high standards forensics experts exact when looking at the facts of any given matter. They go into just the facts mode.

My favorite reading for 30 years was reading every police story with special emphasis on forensics that was in print. :rolleyes:

Forensics detectives have brought light to dark matters and follow scientific methods.

Link?

Here you go:

DOJ sends secret ?peacekeepers? where Trayvon Martin was killed | Judicial Watch

Your ridiculous blog doesn't support any of the claims it makes as to the purpose of that money.

It's not a blog, you sad hack.

Link?

Here you go:

It sounds like the DOJ is some kind of an obstruction of justice based on the findings of Judicial Watch using the Freedom of Information Act, which uncovered the real deal:

Records obtained by Judicial Watch in response to local, state and federal public records requests show that the so-called peacekeepers are part of a large and growing division within DOJ called the Community Relations Service (CRS). Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida. The peacekeepers also met with officials of the Republican National Convention, scheduled for several months later in Tampa, to warn them to expect protests in connection with Martin’s death.
  • CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
  • CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
  • CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
  • CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”
I'm sorry that even the Justice Department is being used like the KKK in getting President Obama's hit list supported.

We were better off when the government supported equality for all.

Of course it is.

What else would you call Judicial Watch, if not a right-wing blog?

I responded Yes, and noticed two "No" respondants.

Interesting that the "No" respondants could not identify themselves. I'm guessing they're already so sure that they're wrong that they're embarrassed to identify themselves.

I voted no. OP should've clicked the option to show who voted what.

Oh well

If you click on the number of votes, it shows who voted for what.

Hey thanks! I didn't know that! Lol!

Of course it is.

It's clear you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Too bad.

So sad.

The link I provided is to the Investigative area of their website, and includes links to source documents from their research.

There is a blog section of the website - a common feature for many news, corporate, and non-profit websites. But that is not their main activity.

Mission Statement

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation’s public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.

The motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”. To this end, Judicial Watch uses the open records or freedom of information laws and other tools to investigate and uncover misconduct by government officials and litigation to hold to account politicians and public officials who engage in corrupt activities.

Litigation and the civil discovery process not only uncover information for the education of the American people on anti-corruption issues, but can also provide a basis for civil authorities to criminally prosecute corrupt officials. Judicial Watch seeks to ensure high ethical standards in the judiciary through monitoring activities and the use of the judicial ethics process to hold judges to account.

Judicial Watch’s investigation, legal, and judicial activities provide the basis for strong educational outreach to the American people. Judicial Watch’s public education programs include speeches, opinion editorials (op-eds), publications, educational conferences, media outreach, radio and news television appearances, and direct radio outreach through informational commercials and public service announcements.

Through its Open Records Project, Judicial Watch also provides training and legal services to other conservatives concerning how to effectively use the Freedom of Information Act and other open records laws to achieve conservative goals of accountability and openness in government.

Through its publication The Verdict and occasional special reports, Judicial Watch educates the public about abuses and misconduct by political and judicial officials, and advocates for the need for an ethical, law abiding and moral civic culture.

Judicial Watch also pursues this educational effort through this Internet site where many of the open records documents, legal filings, and other educational materials are made available to the public and media. This educational effort, which includes direct mailings to millions of Americans, educates the public about operations of government and the judiciary and increases public awareness if corruption and misconduct exists.

About Judicial Watch | Judicial Watch

And once again, it's hardly surprising that EDUCATION bothers you.

Of course it is.

It's clear you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Too bad.

So sad.

The link I provided is to the Investigative area of their website, and includes links to source documents from their research.

There is a blog section of the website - a common feature for many news, corporate, and non-profit websites. But that is not their main activity.

Mission Statement

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation’s public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.

The motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”. To this end, Judicial Watch uses the open records or freedom of information laws and other tools to investigate and uncover misconduct by government officials and litigation to hold to account politicians and public officials who engage in corrupt activities.

Litigation and the civil discovery process not only uncover information for the education of the American people on anti-corruption issues, but can also provide a basis for civil authorities to criminally prosecute corrupt officials. Judicial Watch seeks to ensure high ethical standards in the judiciary through monitoring activities and the use of the judicial ethics process to hold judges to account.

Judicial Watch’s investigation, legal, and judicial activities provide the basis for strong educational outreach to the American people. Judicial Watch’s public education programs include speeches, opinion editorials (op-eds), publications, educational conferences, media outreach, radio and news television appearances, and direct radio outreach through informational commercials and public service announcements.

Through its Open Records Project, Judicial Watch also provides training and legal services to other conservatives concerning how to effectively use the Freedom of Information Act and other open records laws to achieve conservative goals of accountability and openness in government.

Through its publication The Verdict and occasional special reports, Judicial Watch educates the public about abuses and misconduct by political and judicial officials, and advocates for the need for an ethical, law abiding and moral civic culture.

Judicial Watch also pursues this educational effort through this Internet site where many of the open records documents, legal filings, and other educational materials are made available to the public and media. This educational effort, which includes direct mailings to millions of Americans, educates the public about operations of government and the judiciary and increases public awareness if corruption and misconduct exists.

About Judicial Watch | Judicial Watch

And once again, it's hardly surprising that EDUCATION bothers you.

Where did you come up with the impression that I am "bothered" by Judicial Watch?

By the way, titling a blog "Invesitgative Reports" doesn't make it any less of a blog, nor does posting their Mission Statement.

Forum List

Back