Riots or not?

Will there be Riots following the zimmerman trial if the decission is acquittal

• Total voters
Game on now s0ns!!:2up:

If you are white and a liberal, dont get caught in the wrong neighborhood today. That wiffle ball bat in your back seat aint gonna do shit!! And the savages arent going to care if you tell them you are a bonafide limpwrister.:funnyface:

There were no "riots" when Sharpton peacefully marched to get a trial that wasn't going to happen.

And if there is an acquittal, there will be no riots.

There might be protests. And folks are well within their constitutional rights to do that.

Protesters of Zimmerman acquittal march in Calif.

The Oakland police dispatch office said about 100 people protested, with some in the crowd breaking windows on businesses and starting small fires in the streets. As the protest wound down with the crowd dispersing, the office said that as of 2 a.m. PDT it had no word of any arrests.

Local media reports said some Oakland marchers vandalized a police squad car and police formed a line to block the protesters' path.

The Oakland Tribune said some windows on the newspaper's downtown offices were broken, and footage from a television helicopter show people attempting to start fires in the street and spray painting anti-police graffiti.

Protesters also reportedly burned an American and a California state flag and spray painted Alameda County's Davidson courthouse.
Property destruction and starting fires.............................
But the media still won't call it rioting.

In Los Angeles, a crowd of angry black people went to Leimert Park and tried to work itself up into a riot, but they realized that what was once back South Central Los Angeles is now hispanic South Los Angeles and thought better of it. Changing demographics has some unintended consequences.

In Oakland about 100 teenagers smashed windows and set a few fires but it was quickly stopped.

That was pretty much the end of it.

There were no "riots" when Sharpton peacefully marched to get a trial that wasn't going to happen.

There might be protests. And folks are well within their constitutional rights to do that.

The Oakland police dispatch office said about 100 people protested, with some in the crowd breaking windows on businesses and starting small fires in the streets. As the protest wound down with the crowd dispersing, the office said that as of 2 a.m. PDT it had no word of any arrests.

Local media reports said some Oakland marchers vandalized a police squad car and police formed a line to block the protesters' path.

The Oakland Tribune said some windows on the newspaper's downtown offices were broken, and footage from a television helicopter show people attempting to start fires in the street and spray painting anti-police graffiti.

Protesters also reportedly burned an American and a California state flag and spray painted Alameda County's Davidson courthouse.

That's because it's not.

That's because it's not.
What do you call a crowd of people that starts fires, vandalizes a cop car, and breaks windows? Peaceful Protestors?

That's because it's not.

Oh, it was a riot in downtown Oakland. Smashed windows on a lot of buiildings...fires in the street...tons of spray paint graffiti. It's the typical Anarchists' Saturday Night Out.

Even though Martin's mom was on tv requesting no violence, there already has been some riots. And I'm sure more to come.

Oh please. You are seriously stretching. Now a few incidents of random violence are "riots". :rolleyes:

It wasn't a few incidents of random violence. I live here...so don't tell me what happened.

I knew this would happen, when "the angry black folk" didn't riot, there would be desperate attempts to make it seem like they did anyway.

A few idiots using a peaceful protest to act stupid isn't a riot. Face it, your "crazy black folk will loot the town" predictions haven't come to pass.

Considering people riot over fucking football matches... I'm not going to deny that there could be riots.

I knew this would happen, when "the angry black folk" didn't riot, there would be desperate attempts to make it seem like they did anyway.

A few idiots using a peaceful protest to act stupid isn't a riot. Face it, your "crazy black folk will loot the town" predictions haven't come to pass.

You are a blithering, idiotic hack.

There will be an increase in vandalizing and attacking flash mobs. Riots aren't nearly as productive.

Oh please. You are seriously stretching. Now a few incidents of random violence are "riots". :rolleyes:

It wasn't a few incidents of random violence. I live here...so don't tell me what happened.

Show the news footage then.

Oh, puh-leeze. Like the Bay Area media is going to have video footage on anything unfavorable to Obama.

Windows were broken throughout downtown. The protestors set fires in the street, vandalized a police car, and sprayed graffiti on the county court house.

It's really pathetic the excuse making to try to minimize what happened in Oakland. As I've said several times, Oakland is used by anarchists as a target for protest on the merest pretext because we have an ineffective city government, and 50% of the police force necessary for a city of our size. The Zimmerman verdict was just another excuse for senseless property damage.

Show the news footage then.

Oh, puh-leeze. Like the Bay Area media is going to have video footage on anything unfavorable to Obama.

Windows were broken throughout downtown. The protestors set fires in the street, vandalized a police car, and sprayed graffiti on the county court house.

It's really pathetic the excuse making to try to minimize what happened in Oakland. As I've said several times, Oakland is used by anarchists as a target for protest on the merest pretext because we have an ineffective city government, and 50% of the police force necessary for a city of our size. The Zimmerman verdict was just another excuse for senseless property damage.

So no footage then?

Forum List

Back