RIP Boss

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
I thought about this all evening, and decided I would post about it. I found out earlier that Boss (yes the poster here) died on Jan 22nd. I was shocked to say the least. Regardless of whether you agreed with him, you have to admit he was a smart man. I will miss him.

RIP Boss :(

RIP Boss, you will be missed....

Granny, Uncle Ferd n' possum...

... prayin' he made it to the Pearly Gates...

... a-fore the devil knew of his passing.

RIP Boss.

To his family and friends.

condolences.jpg

Will miss the guy.

Any more info on what happened to him?

Will miss the guy.

Any more info on what happened to him?

Yes, I think he was arguing with rdean and his brain simply could not handle it any more due to the never ending illogical inconsistencies and he stroked out.

Personally, I've taken precautions and put rdean on ignore hoping that I don't have the same fate.

RIP the boss.

He posted quite a bit at another board I used to post at. RIP, I enjoyed his discussions. We had different ideologies, I'm a Liberal and he was a Conservative, yet he was never a troll, nor intimidated by them, and remained civil, at least with me.

Boss may have been the same guy I knew from another forum. Much respect for him. Lots of passion without being an ass.

Does anyone know if he was also a musician?

R.I.P. Boss

Fare thee well Boss...you were a good man here :(

I thought about this all evening, and decided I would post about it. I found out earlier that Boss (yes the poster here) died on Jan 22nd. I was shocked to say the least. Regardless of whether you agreed with him, you have to admit he was a smart man. I will miss him.

RIP Boss :(

He was smart, and we will miss him a lot around here. :(

Forum List

Back