RIP David Crosby, famously of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, dead at 81

Since the OP has ignored the request in #225, tomorrow we will show, via RFK Jr.'s text, why Crosby was compromised both for performing live and for potential "vaccination" against SARS2. The latter carried a fatal risk.

The video does not state the cause of death, even though that's the title of the video. Please try setting through the video and let badger2 know at what timepoint the title of video makes sense.

Importantly, thanks to RFK Jr., we have more information about Crosby's plight. There was a risk of fatality whether or not Crosby caught the virus at concert or was "vaccinated."

'On September 28, 2021, a scientific journal, JAMA Neurology, reported a new series of cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) linked to COVID-19 vaccines confirming the severity of the reaction and the associated high mortality rate, and another journal confirmed the resumption of Hepatitis C virus in a patient related to the jab (83.)
(83.) Ruud Lensen et al, Hepatitis C Virus Reactivation Following COVID-19 Vaccination - A Case Report, Int. Med. Case Rep. J. 2021, 14:573-6
'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 90)

Hep C of David Crosby is a Flavivirus, so vaccine-caused ADE linking dengue vaccine cannot be excluded from the investigation. Further, fatal neurotropic herpesvirus links to a virus family well-known for long periods of dormancy.

Crosby's autopsy would be a highly controversial one, dangerous to Big Pharma.

For those readers that have or know someone who has dealt with hepatitis C, Crosby's story should be pertinent to them.

All the rockers I grew up with are all dropping like flies now.

Look at the bright side, DD--- In 5,000 years of recorded human history, you grew up at just the right time to experience that one generation of musicians who invented and perfected rock music and all its wonderful derivations that happened in the 1960s and 1970s!

Kids today have no idea what they missed.

Neil Young and Stephen Stills will perform together this April with Crosby's son as headliners for the Light Up the Blues charity show, a benefit that raises funds for Autism Speaks

Crosby once blocked me on twitter because i referred to myself as a "hedonist". he brought up Trump and the grabbing by the you know what, so i answered that i'm a hedonist too, so he blocked me lol

Don’t expect graham nash or Neil young to attend the funeral

Rolling Stone chose American Dream by CSN&Y as the 9th worst album ever!

"At the peak of David Crosby’s drug addiction in the early Eighties, Neil Young promised that he’d agree to a new CSNY album if Crosby cleaned up his life. It took a stint in prison for Croz to kick his freebase habit, but Young stuck to his word when he was set free. The problem is that Crosby, Stills, and Nash had been in a songwriting lull for years and didn’t have another set of tunes like “Wooden Ships” or “Teach Your Children” on hand. Young, meanwhile, was saving his best songs for his solo records, and giving them bottom shelf dreck like “This Old House” and “American Dream.” Stills and Young did attempt to revive their Buffalo Springfield-era songwriting partnership on “Got It Made” and “Night Song,” but the Sixties magic was gone. The album was a total dud, and they didn’t even tour behind it. When they finally hit the road in 2000, they didn’t play a single song from American Dream. By that point, it was a half-forgotten footnote to their long saga."

Forum List

Back