Rise of the Populists: Austria a Step Ahead in Europe's Race to the Right

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It appears people are responding to the invasion of muzzie savages all over the civilized world the same way: they are saying "no more."

Austria's mainstream parties long believed they could keep the far right under control. On Sunday, though, a right-wing populist could become the country's president. What went wrong? The answer has implications for all of Europe.

It is a recent Friday morning, shortly before an important press conference, but Hofer is not to be rushed. His ornate office is located on the second floor of the parliament building in the heart of Vienna, where he -- for the time being -- occupies the position of third president of the Nationalrat, Austria's parliament. On May 22, though, he is seeking to make history. Were he to win the second round of presidential elections on that day, he would become the first candidate ever from the right-wing populist Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) to move into the Hofburg Palace, the former imperial seat that now serves as the office of the country's president.

If he wins, and his chances are good, Austria would have a president who is "decisively opposed to forced multiculturalism, globalization and mass immigration." He has blasted his opponent, Green Party candidate Alexander Van der Bellen, as a "fascist, green dictator."

So the Germanics have taken their balls in their hands at last. 70 years of picking on trannies with no results.

You know the job i would have liked in the Great War? A Captain, shooting those who wouldnt face the enemy.

Imagine my perfect world? I would have genocided all the West single handedly.bloody useless bastards.

Timid little pussies afraid of their own shadows, just like America's Right Wingers.

Timid little pussies afraid of their own shadows, just like America's Right Wingers.
Why do all you leftwing douche bags think the business of government is to give us all a chance to show how brave and foolish we are?

Last edited:
ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!
You Right Wingers are afraid of everything, cowering in fear of what you don't understand, intentionally ignorant and knee-jerk reacting whenever your fear-mongering pundit puppet masters tell you to. It has nothing to do with showing bravery in stupid ways (read Neocons), it has to do with your crippling timidity - afraid of gays, Mexicans, blacks, Syrians, ISIS, science, facts....

ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!
You Right Wingers are afraid of everything, cowering in fear of what you don't understand, intentionally ignorant and knee-jerk reacting whenever your fear-mongering pundit puppet masters tell you to. It has nothing to do with showing bravery in stupid ways (read Neocons), it has to do with your crippling timidity.

Do you stick your finger in the light socket? Do you lock your doors at night?

Smart people avoid doing things that might cause them big problems in the future. Stupid liberal douche bags like you go around calling people cowards for being prudent.

So the Germanics have taken their balls in their hands at last. 70 years of picking on trannies with no results.

You know the job i would have liked in the Great War? A Captain, shooting those who wouldnt face the enemy.

Imagine my perfect world? I would have genocided all the West single handedly.bloody useless bastards.
How many times have you had to face an enemy in battle, especially in an industrial war?

ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!
You Right Wingers are afraid of everything, cowering in fear of what you don't understand, intentionally ignorant and knee-jerk reacting whenever your fear-mongering pundit puppet masters tell you to. It has nothing to do with showing bravery in stupid ways (read Neocons), it has to do with your crippling timidity.

Smart people avoid doing things that might cause them big problems in the future. Stupid liberal douche bags like you go around calling people cowards for being prudent.
I don't, I live in the country and never lock my doors and leave my keys in the cars...

ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!

I don't, I live in the country and never lock my doors and leave my keys in the cars...

Sure you do.

ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!

Leftists just make me think they are incredibly stupid when they accuse you of being afraid because you oppose the importation of Muzzie beasts into the country. They actually think they can shame people into doing something incredibly stupid.

ISIS Boo! LMAO!!!

Leftists just make me think they are incredibly stupid when they accuse you of being afraid because you oppose the importation of Muzzie beasts into the country. They actually think they can shame people into doing something incredibly stupid.
I don;t like the refugee policy of the USA..I want protected legislation for American workers, but it is those that in power which seek to destroy the middle class and jobs for Americans..Even Trump does it in his attempts at a profit..

Forum List

Back