• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
So what? Who said anything about race?

You being low information don't know that the guy that bought the rifle for Kyle is named Dominic Black.

That comment was made to ridicule you hateful ignorant Moon Bats claiming that Kyle is a "White Supremacists".

The answer to the question is a resounding Yes. Because police are choosing to stand back does not mean citizenry in the process of being assaulted do not have to just take the beating,
A police presence has nothing to do with it.

If one provokes a confrontation, one loses the right to claim self defense. That's just a matter of law. Wisconsin state law as well.

This judge is not going to set aside the verdict.

If it's a hung jury he'll do what most judges usually do. Declare a mistrial and give the prosecution the option to try again or drop it .
You declared he had no choice over and over and now when presented with the fact he can act you claim you are a mind reader. Just apologize for being wrong and move on.

1637103387546.png

You being low information don't know that the guy that bought the rifle for Kyle is named Dominic Black.

That comment was made to ridicule you hateful ignorant Moon Bats claiming that Kyle is a "White Supremacists".
When did I ever claim he's a white supremacist? Why are you making these false claims?

If one provokes a confrontation, one loses the right to claim self defense. That's just a matter of law. Wisconsin state law as well.
Carrying a lawful firearm is NOT by itself provocation and pointing said firearm at people physically threatening you also is not provocation.

Incorrect
Provocation is an opinion and not a fact
Additionally, if I call you a racially insensitive name and you begin to beat me with a baseball bat I can legally shoot you dead.
It’s delightful to encounter another liberal babbling emotive bullshit and offering the uniquely safe space concept of “if you started it…you can’t defend yourself nor claim you were”

You declared he had no choice over and over and now when presented with the fact he can act you claim you are a mind reader. Just apologize for being wrong and move on.
Jeebus dude. You are arguing just for the sake of arguing now. At one point you agreed with me and now you want to argue.

OMG
If you “started it” you can’t defend yourself

all humans are bags of water but you emotional libs loons are bags of sap

Carrying a lawful firearm is NOT by itself provocation and pointing said firearm at people physically threatening you also is not provocation.
Carrying a firearm in a ready position in the middle of a violent riot and pointing it at people can indeed be considered a provocative action.

Carrying a firearm in a ready position in the middle of a violent riot and pointing it at people can indeed be considered a provocative action.
But Kyle didn't do that as evidenced by the TRIAL, he pointed it at people threatening him and he only shot at people attacking him. Let me guess you did not watch the trial and depended on the nightly news?

OMG
If you “started it” you can’t defend yourself

all humans are bags of water but you emotional libs loons are bags of sap
I've defended every one of my comments. Specifically what do you take exception to?

But Kyle didn't do that as evidenced by the TRIAL, he pointed it at people threatening him and he only shot at people attacking him. Let me guess you did not watch the trial and depended on the nightly news?
He did do that. I guess it's just a matter of opinion as to whether that's a provocative act.

I've defended every one of my comments. Specifically what do you take exception to?
Could not have been more clear.
Your offering of “if you “started” it then you can’t claim self defense (nor presumably engage in self defense either)” has no standing in law and there is No Law about that which is what you said there is.
Clear now.?

Forum List

Back