What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Please provide us with proof of him starting it then.

I mean I watched the trial and they had witnesses say they attacked him, we have footage of them chasing him and knocking him down and hitting him with a skateboard and pointing a gun at him all before he shot them. That's not opinion, those are facts shown in court.

You must be a alt account to Penelope or something.
The jury is deliberating that right now. The judge said in his jury instructions that they can decide whether or not his actions were provocative for one the killings.

When did I ever claim he's a white supremacist? Why are you making these false claims?
All you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat are obsessed with thinking that anybody that doesn't kiss the ass of the Negroes are White Supremacist. That is your bread and butter key to hating White Americans.

250 million? :lol: Word is SmirkyBoy got 50 grand and a lifetime supply of Depends!
Actually no one knows what settlement Sandman received. It's all just media speculation. I think he should have gotten a substantial sum. He was obviously slandered by the liberal media.

Give us an example where a judge pronounced guilt or innocence following a hung jury.
he can’t there has to be a verdict before
250 million? :lol: Word is SmirkyBoy got 50 grand and a lifetime supply of Depends!
The brave high school kid, that stood up to dnc brownshirts threatening him, and then the leftist propagandist that lied about him got $250 million from the Post alone…the CNN settlement wasn’t made public

he can’t there has to be a verdict before

The brave high school kid, that stood up to dnc brownshirts threatening him, and then the leftist propagandist that lied about him got $250 million from the Post alone…the CNN settlement wasn’t made public
Link please as you are FOS :)

All you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat are obsessed with thinking that anybody that doesn't kiss the ass of the Negroes are White Supremacist. That is your bread and butter key to hating White Americans.
A potted plant is more intelligent than you.

Why did he go to this protest with a gun? What a psycho. And a crazy mom for driving him
the evidence at trial shows he went there to help clean up property destroyed by the dnc brownshirts. The gun was for protection from them…which appears was likely warranted

Forum List

Back