What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Your arguments for this little prick are stupid. He shouldn't have been there, least of all with his "cool" gun.

No one should have been there. You don't hold ligitimate protests at night and burn stuff. Rittenhouse had just as much right as anyone else who was out there. Your just repeating what others have said.

Secondly, its interesting that the medic who was shot, also brought a hand gun. Ask yourself... if he came to treat people why did he need to bring a gun? This is the same argument for Rittenhouse, so lets be consistent. Also, at least Rittenhouse had a legal gun. The other guy had an expired concealed carry permit.

Could not have been more clear.
Your offering of “if you “started” it then you can’t claim self defense (nor presumably engage in self defense either)” has no standing in law and there is No Law about that which is what you said there is.
Clear now.?
The law says that one loses the right to claim self defense when they are the one who provoked the confrontation.

I didn't say that, the law says it.

:thup::biggrin:

1637103393803.png

Why were the dead guys there?

What law did Kyle break by being there?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LAWS WORK?

Cite the statute Kyle violated by his mere presence in Kenosha that day.

I think theres a lot of parroting going on here. It sounds good to say Rittenhouse shouldnt even have been there to the Prosecutiuon... seeing as the rest of their case is a dumpster fire.

The law says that one loses the right to claim self defense when they are the one who provoked the confrontation.

I didn't say that, the law says it.
There is no law anywhere which states that’s it’s illegal to defend yourself if “you started” it.
I’m not going to bother your feelings, they are not thoughts, that there Is such a legal statute which would be so arbitrary, undefinable and capricious.
I call you a coon then I started it, you advance on me with a baseball bat and strike me, i shoot you dead. There is No LAW which makes it illegal for me having defended myself because I “started it” by saying something.

can I just have a quick show of hands as to whether his contention is elegible for “Dumbest Post of the Year” award voting?

And testimony delivered in COURT shows Rittenhouse did NOT provoke anyone
It doesn’t matter anyway
There is no universal you started it.
Now, I will agree that circumstances can rarely be different in that if I start the shooting with no need for defense apparent then that’s likely a debatably different matter.
Universal or general “you started it” is non existent

There is no law anywhere which states that’s it’s illegal to defend yourself if “you started” it.
I’m not going to bother your feelings, they are not thoughts, that there Is such a legal statute which would be so arbitrary, undefinable and capricious.
I call you a coon then I started it, you advance on me with a baseball bat and strike me, i shoot you dead. There is No LAW which makes it illegal for me having defended myself because I “started it” by saying something.

can I just have a quick show of hands as to whether his contention is elegible for “Dumbest Post of the Year” award voting?
You intentionally and dishonestly mischaracterized my comment

Once again, the law states that one loses the right to claim self defense if they provoked the confrontation. I have never said it's illegal to defend yourself.

1. Said that the prosecution couldn't refer to the victims as victims
2. Reserved his ire ONLY for the prosecutor
3. Led a round of applause for a defense witness just because he was a veteran
4. His ringtone is one of the goofiest songs ever written - God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood
5. Constantly made the entire trial all about HIMSELF
6. Cracked a racist joke about Asian food

That'll do for starters
1) that’s a lie. He did however allow the defense refer to them as rioters
2) that’s because the State keep trying to violate the Constitution, ans was unprepared
3) why do you have a problem with honoring vets?
4) how do you know his ringtone?
5) another lie
6) what was the joke?

That's your opinion.

Please provide us with proof of him starting it then.

I mean I watched the trial and they had witnesses say they attacked him, we have footage of them chasing him and knocking him down and hitting him with a skateboard and pointing a gun at him all before he shot them. That's not opinion, those are facts shown in court.

You must be a alt account to Penelope or something.

You intentionally and dishonestly mischaracterized my comment

Once again, the law states that one loses the right to claim self defense if they provoked the confrontation. I have never said it's illegal to defend yourself.
There is no such law as you state.
If there was then I could be murdered and not able to defend myself because I said something that upset you with your claim afterward being “I started it”as exhonerating you.
Stop lying

There is no such law as you state....
Yes there is. You don't know What you're talking about .

This is not an obscure law. Generally self defense is only used when one is accused of a violent crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back