🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

I know more about logistics than your pogue ass ever will.
Infantrymen are a resource, you fucking clueless idiot. When one or more of them isn't working, you DX his ass.

It was poor leadership all right but not on my part...... I was the guy getting in the CO and the 1st SGT's faces demanding to know why these guys weren't being Article 15'd or court martialed for dereliction of duty or refusing to follow orders.

Probably because they didn't want to ruin a young man's life for something petty.

And they retaliated by doing nothing and ordering me back outside the wire they almost never left themselves, with these same guys hoping the jihadis would finally get lucky and kill my ass.

Honestly, you sound like the kind of NCO was was in danger of being fragged by your own men.

Read the book, fucktard.

I'd ask which book, but I kind of don't care. We had no business being in Afghanistan after 2005.

Under WI law, as soon as Rittenhouse disengaes, his right to self-defense resets.
It doesn't matter what he said to anyone - as soon as he runs, he can defense himself.
To believe otherwise is to believe the people chasing him with the intent to do harm had the right to do so.

Who do you believe the people chasing him with the intent to do harm had the right to do so.

The people chasing him chased him because he just gunned down a man in the street.

Probably because they didn't want to ruin a young man's life for something petty.

Honestly, you sound like the kind of NCO was was in danger of being fragged by your own men.

I'd ask which book, but I kind of don't care. We had no business being in Afghanistan after 2005.
And you sound like a peace time service support pogue who likes to talk shit from thousands of miles away.

Never been to see the elephant, never heard a shot fired in anger, never had to walk around the side of a mountain looking for pieces of a 19 year old because the company TOC failed to clear fires and you got one of your own mortars dropped on your position, but quick to talk shit..... that's you.

Yeah, your opinion matters all right. (sarcasm)

And you sound like a peace time service support pogue who likes to talk shit from thousands of miles away.

Never been to see the elephant, never heard a shot fired in anger, never had to walk around the side of a mountain looking for pieces of a 19 year old because the company TOC failed to clear fires and you got one of your own mortars dropped on your position, but quick to talk shit..... that's you.

Um, yeah, guys who were in real combat don't brag about it.

Frankly, the officers in your command thought you were kind of a POS, and given the stream of crazy most of your posts are, it's amazing they didn't throw you out on a Section 8.

Um, yeah, guys who were in real combat don't brag about it.

Frankly, the officers in your command thought you were kind of a POS, and given the stream of crazy most of your posts are, it's amazing they didn't throw you out on a Section 8.
What would you know about it pogue?

The closest you have ever been is watching Saving Private Ryan, lol.

I hadn't heard that before, do you have a link?

Yes, that would definitely negate any "Self-defense" claims if he shot the man when he was down.
He shot Rosenbaum in the back...

Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead.

And the only time Rosenbaum's back was facing Rittenhouse was when he fell to the ground. He was lying face down when McGinnis flipped him onto his back to try and help him after he was shot.

Possibly not kill. Certainly the intent was hostile and violent. If the jury is full of real people instead of lefty zealots, and they are not lied to be the court, Rittenhouse will be found innocent.
Juries don't guess like you do. They go by the facts.

Just for the record, I know nothing about the McMichaels you keep on referring to, and I don't care either.

And my ROE briefing was: "You're all NCOs; if you think he needs shooting, shoot him."

We're not debating whether or not he's a hero, that's just you trying to re-frame the discussion to your own advantage.

We're discussing whether or not he was acting in self-defense.

I believe he was. So do a lot of other people.
And it only takes one of us on the jury.
Actually, it only takes one for a hung jury which can lead to another trial. You still need a unanimous vote by the jury to acquit, as well as to convict.

LOL

He shot him in the back. That's excessive. You can deny that all you want, it won't alter reality.
How so?

Explain it to me step by step.

He justifiably fired at the man attacking him, and due to the way he fell, one bullet went into the guy's back; explain to me how that meets the legal definition of "excessive".

I'll wait.

Actually, it only takes one for a hung jury which can lead to another trial. You still need a unanimous vote by the jury to acquit, as well as to convict.
"Can" lead to another trial..... but usually doesn't.

Plus, if the trial is the least bit fair, acquittal is very likely.
Unlike you, normal people don't try to punish other for refusing to allow themselves to be killed.

It sounds to me like you're a jealous pogue, who never did shit, lol.

Actually, I got nearly everything I wanted out of the military. I got my college paid for, I got rank, recognition and a marketable skill I am still using to this very day.

I guess I did miss out on the PTSD and the mental problems you seem to have. So there's that.

Guess? It is a fact that Rosenbaum was chasing Rittenhouse. The "guessing" would be assuming his intent was harmless.
Dumbfuck, your "guess" is what Rosenbaum would have done had he caught Rittenhouse, not that he was chasing him. Your fear is exposed in your spin.

How so?

Explain it to me step by step.

He justifiably fired at the man attacking him, and due to the way he fell, one bullet went into the guy's back; explain to me how that meets the legal definition of "excessive".

I'll wait.
"due to the way he fell, one bullet went into the guy's back"

LOLOL

No, moron -- due to Rittenhouse continuing to pull the trigger after Rosenbaum had already fallen, one bullet went into his back. Very likely, the fatal shot.

"Can" lead to another trial..... but usually doesn't.

Plus, if the trial is the least bit fair, acquittal is very likely.
Unlike you, normal people don't try to punish other for refusing to allow themselves to be killed.
A case of this magnitude would very likely be retried.

Forum List

Back