Road Rage Monsters

In what universe is this acceptable behavior? They both need to spend a LONG time in prison. Doing HARD LABOR if that's still a thing. I really don't want to hear from the gun nuts (Biden voters) about the "need" to violate the Constitution.

The guy who is now behind bars, he has a ten-year-old son and the boy's mom was shown crying near the end of the clip. To me, she should be overjoyed because now she has a better of getting full custody of her boy.

God bless you and the lady and her son and the shooting victims always!!!

Holly

Why thank you, and the disrespect is mutual. And it's also not my fault you can't exist without the constant dopamine masturbation. It takes a big and peaceful mind to live in the country. Have fun sleeping amid sirens and gunshots.
I have a friend (yes, I have A friend 😄) who lives in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma near the Texas border.

She was awakened at 2 am by prowlers on her land. She talked to the sheriff the next day and showed her camera footage. The sheriff said there had been a couple HOME INVASIONS and in one case the homeowner was violently assaulted.

Now she's beefing up security. With new cameras, floodlights and alarms.

I told her to be careful. She said, "my shotguns loaded, and I'm not afraid to use it." I'm so proud to call her a friend 😄

No doubt Dallas or OKC thugs. You don't mess with the country folk in that part of the country.

I have a friend (yes, I have A friend 😄) who lives in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma near the Texas border.

She was awakened at 2 am by prowlers on her land. She talked to the sheriff the next day and showed her camera footage. The sheriff said there had been a couple HOME INVASIONS and in one case the homeowner was violently assaulted.

Now she's beefing up security. With new cameras, floodlights and alarms.

I told her to be careful. She said, "my shotguns loaded, and I'm not afraid to use it."

No doubt Dallas or OKC thugs. You don't mess with the country folk in that part of the country.
My neighborhood is about 90% armed, the sheriff's deputy patrols my neighborhood every hour of the day and when someone suspicious looking shows up in my town, the sheriff posts a description on our FB page. Literally, every single stranger here is always under pretty strong scrutiny. My next door neighbors' very protective pit bulls sleep outside at night. I like it.

My neighborhood is about 90% armed, the sheriff's deputy patrols my neighborhood every hour of the day and when someone suspicious looking shows up in my town, the sheriff posts a description on our FB page. Literally, every single stranger here is always under pretty strong scrutiny. My next door neighbors' very protective pit bulls sleep outside at night. I like it.

We pay for 24 hour Sheriff patrols.
They never mess with the locals. I can ride around on my SxS and they never mess with me.
91AC1787-3FA4-477F-ACEF-5781B997D5F4.jpeg

That really wasn't that bad. Nobody got injured. There are road rage incidents where people get beat unconscious, shot, stabbed, ran over etc.

I know what Dallas is like. Neverending +100 all summer long. Must make people crazy.. I thought Michigan summers were hot! We have humidity though.
This year in Central Texas is the historic record for number of days over 100, number of record breaking hot days, and hottest day in history. Fuck ...me.

Why thank you, and the disrespect is mutual. And it's also not my fault you can't exist without the constant dopamine masturbation. It takes a big and peaceful mind to live in the country. Have fun sleeping amid sirens and gunshots.
Most diverse metro in the US! We build things that go into space, and in water pressures that implode bone in microseconds.

Sounds quiet. If you like that go for it.

That really wasn't that bad. Nobody got injured. There are road rage incidents where people get beat unconscious, shot, stabbed, ran over etc.
Yes he did.

But yeah, there was a recent news story about a guy who was shot to death because he used his window washer fluid and some of the spray hit 5he car behind him. So he was murdered for that. People are no damn good!

Yes he did.

But yeah, there was a recent news story about a guy who was shot to death because he used his window washer fluid and some of the spray hit 5he car behind him. So he was murdered for that. People are no damn good!
Humans can be quite evil.

Yes he did.

Damn! I had an experience where another driver took offense at something I did and swerved to hit a puddle which sent spray all over my car. Big deal. People are assholes.

Forum List

Back