Robert DiNiro, Susan Sarandon prove because you can ACT smart, doesn't mean you ARE smart

R

rdean

Robert De Niro defends support for anti-vaccination doc

Vaxxed focuses on “the long-debated link between autism and vaccines.” The doc was directed by Andrew Wakefield, a British doctor who erroneously claimed vaccines caused autism and was later stripped of his medical license. His findings were first published in British medical journal The Lancet in 1998, but were later proven false and discredited.
---------------

DiNiro is defending the discredited idea that vaccines cause autism. Check out his statement:

De Niro said, “I believe it’s much more complicating than that. There is a link, and they’re saying there isn’t […] I don’t know, I’m not a scientist, but I know – because I’ve seen so much reaction… let’s just find out the truth. I’m not ant-vaccine, as I say, but I’m pro safe vaccine.”

It's like it came from an ignorant right winger:
I don’t know, I’m not a scientist
let’s just find out the truth

HELLOOOOOOOOO! If you don't "find out the truth" from a scientist, who do you find out the truth from? Michelle Bachmann? Stupid!

Susan Sarandon Says She Might Prefer Trump to Clinton—Do Many Bernie Backers Agree?

Then there is Susan Sarandon telling people not to vote if they don't vote for Bernie because Bernie has a vision and would bring about the revolution.

Check it out:

Susan Sarandon says she might prefer Donald Trump because he’d bring about revolution faster.

“Really?” an incredulous Hayes asked.

“Some people feel Donald Trump will bring the revolution immediately,” she replied.

Hayes accused her of adopting “the Leninist model of ‘heighten the contradictions,’” and she happily agreed. Isn’t that dangerous, he wondered?

“If you think it’s pragmatic to shore up the status quo right now, then you’re not in touch with the status quo,” she said.

Suffice it to say that in terms of risky political strategies, whatever you think of the status quo, it’s hard to imagine that a violent revolution would do much to solve the country’s problems, as other nations that have experienced constitutional crises can attest.

------------------------------

Is that bitch a nitwit or what? She has millions of dollars. She is completely isolated from reality. If a revolution happened, she might never again get a pedicure.

giphy.gif

Just because Republicans have been telling us for years that our country is ruined after all the damage they did, Obama has gone a long way towards fixing it. We need to stop listening to Republicans who we know want to destroy our government and possibly our country, and certainly don't listen to people who only act smart.

Hmmm...a couple of Hollyweird airheads once again show why they should stick to only speaking others' words.

Yet I consider Bobby D the best actor of my time. Seen him a couple of times though on shows where one goes to be interviewed, and he was a tough one just because he didn't seem to want to talk about anything and not very expressive when he did say something. Oh well...

In their heart of hearts, both of these two phonies are liberals with no conscience, no honesty and no integrity.

Liberals. Democrats. If need be, communists.

In their heart of hearts, both of these two phonies are liberals with no conscience, no honesty and no integrity.

Liberals. Democrats. If need be, communists.
Having no brains doesn't mean you have no conscience, no honesty and no integrity. Republicans don't have those and they have plenty of brains, sometimes.

Forum List

Back